65💜

The atmosphere inside the car was really quiet, non of them dare to speak to break the silence and this had cause Jimin to went restless because he knows that Jungkook probably didn't forgive him yet. His plan about doing the laundry last night seemed turned out worse than he thought.

He did the laundry, dry and even fold the clothes and put them into the closet so that Jungkook will forgive him about he puked on his favorite shirt but he never expect that Jungkook woke him up at 2 in the morning only to ask him whether he did the laundry or not with his face expression screaming anger. Jimin without thinking twice admit that he did the laundry and he swear that he saw Jungkook's veins popped out in anger.

Now, Jimin was really hesitated to speak and even look at the alpha who was holding the steering wheel as if it will broke anytime soon. Finally they arrived at the university as Jungkook parked his car at his usual spot in the parking lot. They get out from the vehicle without exchanging words as Jungkook already made his way to the entrance. Jimin got no idea to do right now so he just following Jungkook from behind, not caring he was left far behind.

He was about to run so he could walk closer behind Jungkook but when he saw Ra Eunmi walking from the opposite direction from the hallway had caused him to cancel his plan. Jimin quickly make his way to the corner and walk straight, not really know where he is heading to. Jimin seemed out of his mind until a hand grasped his arm causing him to flinch by the sudden contact.

"Park Jimin"
The voice called making Jimin snapped his head back.

"o-oh.. sunbae nim"
Jimin said in disappointment, he was expecting someone else actually.

He turned around but the older kind of refusing to let go of the hold on his arm. This make him feels uncomfortable, the way the older hold him feels wrong.

"sunbae can you let go of my hand?"
Jimin asked politely

"oh yeah! sorry about that"
Taemin said as he smiled sheepishly

"so Jimin, i want to ask you if you are free this evening so we can-"

"Jimin! gosh, i have been looking for you around the campus! let's go or we will be late to our class!"
Taehyung suddenly butted in their conversation while panting heavily as if he went for a marathon.

The other omega was right, it was around five minutes left before their first class. Jimin then excused himself to go with his best friend and leaving the senior alone. Taehyung in another doesn't give a single shit about a glare he received from Taemin and just walk away from him.

"y-you meant.. you drink with Jungkook the night after we left?!"
Taehyung whisper yelled with a pair of wide eyes.

Jimin nodded his head, not minding his flustered face. He told Taehyung about he drank with Jungkook that day to ask for his opinion but it seems not to be good as planned. The taller keeps ranting about the topic causing the poor Jimin to turn like a living tomato.

"are you sure that you puked on him that day? Can't you remember anything?"
Taehyung asked but Jimin only shook his head with a pout visible on his face.

"and now Jungkook mad at me because I can't remember anything about that night! I only drink a can of beer Taehyung ah but I got a massive headache later in the morning and it was killing me!"
Jimin whined softly as they finally reached their class.

Time had passed and now it supposed to be lunch hour but Taehyung could not find Jimin at his class when he passed by to walk together with him. Maybe he mistaken about Jimin's schedule so he just shrugged it of and planned to wait for him at the cafeteria. It's almost reached ten minutes waiting for Jimin and Taehyung started to feel worry. He got no call from him and even a simple text telling him that he isn't come to cafe. His texts also being ignored by Jimin. Anything could happen to his best friend so he waste no time to dash out from the cafeteria and look for his best friend himself.

Meanwhile, Jungkook walks alone through the empty hallway since most of the students were at the cafeteria to have their lunch before their next classes. He suddenly heard a rushed footsteps coming from behind causing him to glance over his back curiously.

"yah Jeon Jungkook! Have you seen Jimin anywhere?"
Taehyung asked in hurry

"no, i thought he was with you"
Jungkook said frowning

"where did he go? he didn't answer my calls at all!"
Taehyung exclaimed causing Jungkook to snap his head at him

They decided to look for Jimin everywhere around the campus until Jungkook decided to look inside the toilet at the end of the hallway. He jogged towards the toilet and slowed his steps when he almost reached the door and he can hear some conversation inside the toilet.

"c-call Taehyung or Jungkook for me please sunbae?"
A familiar weak voice coming from inside echoing Jungkook's eardrums

"I can help you! Let me carry you to infirmary-"

"no! j-just don't touch me, I'm not comfortable with that- yah!"

Jungkook without thinking twice burst into the toilet and found Taemin who was trying to carry Jimin but he stopped when he made eye contact with Jungkook who was sending him a sharp glare. He walked closer to them as Jimin was whimpered while holding his forehead for his dear life.

"don't fucking close to him"
Jungkook said coldly and still didn't stop sending him the death glare.

Taemin doesn't make a move to back away from Jimin but Jimin himself makes his own way to Jungkook's embrace, letting the alpha's muscular arms to wrap around his tiny waist.

"did you catch cold again Jiminie?"
Jungkook whispered when he felt Jimin's body was burning hot.

The omega only nods his head before he sniffed softly, not minding the other alpha was present inside the toilet too.

"let's get you home"
Jungkook said gently before he change his face expression to throw a last glare to Lee Taemin who was still standing there with blank face.

***

follow me for my updates!
please leave your comments 
I would love to read them later!
don't forget to vote!
thank you!