62💜

The atmosphere in the room was very quiet as if there would be no one in the room. However, Jungkook only looked at Jimin adorely when he saw Jimin's pale face which looked worried causing him to sigh. Jimin did not realize the gaze from Jungkook as he was busy looking towards some cans of liquor placed between them.

"you know, I won't force if you don't want to"
Jungkook said gently as his eyes caught Jimin flinched on his spot.

"no! I want to! I want to drink with you!"
Jimin replied rather quickly.

Jungkook just hummed in response before he took a can of the drink and then he popped the tab on the beer. After the gas bubble from the drink subsided, Jungkook handed the can of the drink to Jimin who was hesitating to take it.

"drink slowly"
Jungkook advised Jimin and took another can of liquor for himself.

Jungkook seems to be able to swallow almost half a can easily while Jimin still fails to take a small sip of the liquor because of the strong smell of beer. The alpha groaned when he had finished his first can then crushed the can and put it aside before looking towards Jimin who was still holding the can full of liquor. Jungkook couldn't hold back his laughter anymore making him chuckle softly.

"it's okay, i don't meant it.. you don't need to drink the beer-"
Before Jungkook could finish his words, Jimin did not think long and sipped the drink he was holding in one go.

This made Jungkook start to feel worried, he was afraid if Jimin forced himself too much to drink the beer. He only saw Jimin frown after finishing a can of the drink and then did not waste time to help Jimin to put the empty can to aside.

"hey, are you okay?"
Jungkook asked as Jimin shook his head quickly, not wanting to make the alpha worried about him.

With that, Jungkook simply popped the tab of the another beer. It's looked like he needs to finish a few more cans instead of sharing them with Jimin. Speak of the omega, he is busy cupping his face with his tiny palms causing Jungkook to giggle at his silly action.

"the t-taste is no g-good, h-how did you managed to d-drink more?"
Jimin stuttered mess folowed by hiccups while looking at the curious alpha in front of him.

"Jiminie, are you drunk?"
Jungkook asked as he immediately put his beer can on the floor to reach for Jimin's flustered face.

"no, no, no, I'm not! and for your information ahjussi, my name is not Jimin! It's minie!"
He said pouting making his blushed cheeks to puff out

Jungkook found him adorable but this isn't the suitable time to think of it, he needs to take care of this drunk head Jiminie or this little guy will have a bad hangover tomorrow.

"okay minie let's get you to bed-"

"no! you can't touch me! only my crush can do that ahjussi!"
Jimin yanked his hand away from Jungkook's hold

The alpha raised his eyebrows, his inner self started to create a feeling he doesn't used to. It felt more like a burning anger but not for this drunk boy. He himself confused with his feelings.

"and who is your crush minie? is he the Lee Taemin guy huh?"
Jungkook tried to make his voice gentle as possible, not wanting to scare the drunk omega.

"nah ah, my crush is very cute! he looked like a bunny and he loves banana milk"
Jimin said before he burst into giggles causing a ton of butterflies making chaos inside Jungkook's stomach.

"what's his name? I would like to know too minie ssi"
Jungkook casually asked but Jimin snapped his head to the alpha in disbelief.

"really? But ahjussi needs to promise me that you won't tell him okay? or else I will feel really shy around him!"
Jimin exclaimed while struggling to raise up his short pinky finger.

"okay, I won't and I promise"
Jungkook said, a fond smile forming on his face as he watches the giggling mess Jimin

Jungkook also connects his pinky finger with Jimin proving he has promised to keep this secret together. While, Jimin just smiled happily seeing their fingers lace up together also he could feel the warmth coming from Jungkook's large hand. The alpha didn't hesitate to play along without minding the smaller had called him ahjussi a million time and maybe more later.

"h-his name is jungkookie! I like it when he smile, it cause my heart to flutter and heart will beat like crazy you know"
The alpha couldn't help but to puff out his chest in pride.

"is he-"

"oh ahjussi! your smile just looked like him! Are you guys twin or something?"
Jimin's eyes widen when he saw Jungkook smiled a few seconds ago.

"i think jungkookie is missing you and he will come to find you"
Jungkook said chuckling.

"oh where is he?? I miss him a lot too!"
Some giggles still escaping from Jimin's mouth

"wait, i think i see him around- hi minie"
Jungkook turned around and back to the front as he decided to play along with drunk Jiminie.

A soft gasp came from the said omega as he is cupping his mouth with his own palms in shock. He was too amazed by the magic his ahjussi just did earlier.

"woah! j-jungkookie? ahjussi!! how did y-you do that!?"
Jimin's eyes sparkle in the dimmed room as Jungkook can't hold his laughter back.

The alpha burst into laughter causing the drunk Jiminie to form a pout. It didn't take long for Jungkook who was busy laughing as he lay on the carpet floor to return to his sitting position. Jungkook leans in as he brings his face closer to Jimin who is still pouting.

"Jiminie, I love you"
He whispered softly with a smile etched on his thin lips.

"ahjussi did you hear that?! my crush said he loves me!!"

***

I update earlier for tomorrow!
Please leave your comment, I'd love to read them later!
Don't forget to vote!
Thank you!