102✨💜

"i need to admit that you're so good with kids, i thought you will glare at them or something but you're really a softie with them hyung ah"
Jimin said giggling, slurping his iced chocolate drink that Jungkook had bought after they leave the orphanage.

"i will be a perfect father you know"
Jungkook said grinning but Jimin accidently choked on his drink.

The omega caught a couple of times as the tought from earlier crossed his mind once again but this time he can see himself lying on the hospital bed with Jungkook by his side, carrying a bundle of clothes used to covering a small pup in his hold. He finally back to earth after hearing Jungkook called for his name for the hundredth time with frown on his face.

"of course you could be a perfect father"
Jimin blurred out but then he realized what he just said and immediately he regretting silly his action.

"so that's what you had been thinking from earlier? thank you i guess and I'm sure you must be a perfect dada in the future too"
Jungkook said smiling while he focusing on the road like usual.

Jimin shut himself as he was busy blushing and in the same time mentally abusing himself for saying out loud this secret thought and now he will be a living tomato until the night comes. He just praying to make the time pass faster so that they can finish the trip sooner without Jungkook noticing his beet red cheeks.

A few moments later they reached a small restaurant that located in the busan city as Jungkook parked his car at the nearby parking lot. Like usually he will run to Jimin's side and open the door for the omega, not caring the smaller had scold him a thousand of time saying that he can open the door himself. Jungkook only flashed him a bunny smile before he reaching out his hand, mentioning Jimin to hold him.

"you can walk first, i will follow you from behind okay?"
The alpha said making Jimin grew curious, not knowing what Jungkook is planning inside is pretty head.

They walked together inside the small yet comfy restaurant until a staff lady greet them at the door frame. The smile plastered on her face and accompanying with the completely empty restaurant were enough to make Jimin feels less anxious over nothing.

"hello there, may i know if you guys are under reservation named Park Jimin?"
The lady asked making Jimin grew curious once again as he turned his head to Jungkook who raised his eyebrows at him.

"yes, we are"
Jimin said as the lady nods and began to lead them to their table.

Then the lady leaves when they settled comfortably on the floor at the Japanese styled table. Jimin assumed that Jungkook had probably chose something earlier so they only need to prepare and serve the food to their table. Jimin finally remembered the question he was wondering about so he turned to face Jungkook who is sitting across him right now.

"why did you write my name instead of yours hyung ah?"
Jimin asked making Jungkook raised his eyebrows at him.

"minie once told me that when he grow up he wants to have dinner date with me here under reservation of his name so here we are"
Jungkook said casually causing Jimin to blush when he remembered about the memories.

He even asked Jungkook to marry him and be his loyal husband that time and it caused Jimin to grew flustered more. The omega was sure Jungkook also remember about that too. Luckily the food arrived as both of them thanked the lady before she disappeared to the kitchen again to give both of them some privacy.

"hyung, i wondering if you had reserved this whole restaurant only for us"
Jimin asked, looking around them which is completely empty without any other customers.

"i don't know what are you talking about Jiminie"
Jungkook playing dumb as he put the steak he had cut a few seconds ago and placed them in front of Jimin.

The omega couldn't be more happier when they keep having some little conversation from time to time to kill the silence between them. Jimin giggles echoing through Jungkook's eardrums like a music when he creaked some random jokes. Soon, the time had passed as Jungkook clear his throat.

"minie, i have something for you"
Jungkook began as he took a bear plushy from under the table.

Jimin was confuse about when did Jungkook brought the plushy along with them but then he realized, the alpha must prepared everything before they come here. The omega the took the plushy as he noticed there's some notes stick on the bear.

"what is this? i love you one?"
Jimin asked when he read the notes that was obviously written by Jungkook himself.

"i love you two"
Jungkook said grinning making Jimin immediately burst into giggles when he got what the alpha is trying to do.

Jimin shook his head while still giggling before he looked at the other notes. He scrunched his nose when can't assumed what Jungkook will say this time.

"what about this?? i love you three, four, five, six, seven??"

"i love you more"
Jungkook replied, voice deep and husky making Jimin smiled toothily at him.

"you're silly hyung ah"

"turn it around"
The omega did like what had been told as he found another note stuck on the back.

"park Jimin will you marry me?"

He read the words silently before his eyes fixed on the alpha who is holding a jewelry box with two promise ring inside. The way both of them shining almost makes Jimin's breath to hitch as he began to tear up.

"you know that I'm not good at expressing my feelings but i need you to know that i couldn't parted with you anymore, i want you to build our future together, i want to be your husband and you to be my dada to my children"
Jungkook stopped as he gulped down his saliva and Jimin can tell the alpha became a bit hesitant, trying to form words to his next sentence.

The omega quickly nods his head and slowly reaching out his hand for the alpha to take a slip the ring to his ring finger. Jungkook didn't need to be told twice as they put the rings on their respective ring finger which is fits them perfectly. Jimin couldn't for more as he was too overwhelmed by all of this.

***

This one is- ughh i have no idea
Thank you for everything!