7💜

"What is your adress ?"
while putting his keys in the socket .

Jimin did not answer anything and make Jungkook sigh and look at him

"It's fine, I dont care about sending you home, plus Im not going to leave you there"
The alpha said gently

"I know Taehyung told you that I said you were scary and I felt bad because you have helped me so much"
he fiddle with his fingers, a habit that he do if he ever felt guilty

"So? I have many people say meaner things to me and I dont care, so now just tell me your adress and i'll send you there."
Jungkook was suprised that his patience to assure Jimin was there, maybe he did like him

"um, it's the apartment 27 at lane dojung"
Jimin said softly

"What? You live there? That apartment has zero security and like anyone just can come to your apartment"
Jungkook asked with concern laced in his voice

"I-i'm not rich and that apartment is in my budget , even that it exceed my paying and I dont have any other choice"
Jimin explains to Jungkook and he felt that he shouldn't said that in the first place

"Ouh, Im sorry"

'just great , just great, you just made him feel poor'
Jungkook thought alone

"No, its fine, at least I have an apartment"
Jimin said while smiling and looking up straight into Jungkook's eyes

He just melts into puddle how soft and comforting his smile is, it felt so familiar like they have met before

"Ye-yeah, um lets go then"

🌼🌼🌼

The alpha pulled off his car towards the parking lot and park his luxurious car at the not so nice apartment. He looking over his surroundings with a pair of knitted eyebrows.

"so here is where you live? i never thought this apartment will be this bad- oh wait this isn't bad but the worse!"
Jungkook said in disbelief

"i can afford the rent, so why not?"
Jimin said while crossing his arms over his chest

"tch, at least look for a better apartment than this horror tower"
the alpha said frowning

The omega pouted, not getting if the alpha is being care about him or just trying to insult him.

"listen, i know I'm not as rich as you and this is the only apartment that promoted me a good rent"
Jimin said still with his pouting lips

"yah yah, I'm not looking down on you or something but look at this! there's not even a guard in duty to secure this place! who knows what might be happen"
Jungkook said with a worried looks plastered on his handsome face

Jimin get out from the car without uttering a single word towards the alpha except for 'thank you'. Jungkook in the other hand started to feel bad and groan in frustration of his dumb self.

"you ruined everything Jeon Jungkook"
the alpha sighed before facepalm himself

🌼🌼🌼

Laughing filled the room as the duo are cuddling to each others while watching the comedy show on television. Packets of chips and junk food were fulling the coffee table placed in front of them.

"where are you going all day?"
Taehyung asked his friend curiously

"i met my group project members to discuss about our assignment"
Jimin said munching his marshmallow

The taller nods understandingly at the smaller focusing back on the show.

"jeon jungkook.. aren't you were in the same group as him right?"
Tae asked making the other omega choked on his food