84💜

The pitch black sky was being decorated by a tons of stars brightening prettily up there. Cold breeze from the ocean hitting on them so gently as Jimin closed his eyes, enjoying to chilly breeze hitting his skin. Not forgetting both of his hands are gripping on the metal bar and letting his hair flowing softly.

Then he felt a pair of muscular arms circling around his waist along with a warm body pressed behind him to provide him enough heat protectively. Jimin was beyond happiness, he never thinking of having a date on a luxurious ship at the night with his childhood sweetheart or he will say the person he got a fat crush on.

"do you enjoy tonight's date?"
Jungkook whispered to his ear causing the omega feels tickling and burst into giggles.

"it's amazing! and i swear the steak we had earlier was good too!"
Jimin exclaimed with a huge smile on his face, he never loosened his face to let the smile disappeared.

"I'm glad you enjoying this"
The alpha said and leaning in to peck on Jimin's soft cheek making the omega giggles again.

"i will never remove this memory from my head! never and ever! thank you very much jungkookie hyung ah!"
Jungkook chuckled when Jimin turned around to face him.

When the alpha was about to bring his hands up and hug Jimin closer to his body, an idea popped out from his mind causing a bunny smile plastered on his face as he looked at the omega who was always looking at him with a pair of curious eyes. Jungkook casually making Jimin turned his body to back facing him just like earlier position before he rummaged into his jeans pocket. After awhile, he finally found his branded smart phone inside his front pocket as he opened the camera.

"smile as brighter as you can"

Jungkook snapped the picture when he leaned in and kissing Jimin's cheek, the picture quality was completely great and the picture turned out really beautiful although the picture was taken in the midnight. The alpha couldn't help but to smile from ear to ear looking at the pictures he got to spam and all of them looked adorable in his eyes, never in his life he thought he will do this thing.

"let me see the pictures too!"
Jimin said trying to peek at the screen phone but the alpha quickly hide it behind his back.

"nah ah, save the picture for later!"
Jungkook said smiling

"why? just a peek won't hurt!"
Jimin exclaimed pouting his lips.

"look there!"

"as if i will fall into your childish trap- woah! hyungie! that's beautiful!"
Jimin grinning when he looked at the way Jungkook pointed his finger to the sky where's a fireworks display so brightly.

The omega was extremely happy right now and he can't believe if he was able to sleep tonight. His eyes sparkling looking at the beautiful color of flames in the sky. The thought of Jungkook was working hard on this plan making his heart flutter and he swear he falling deeper for him by each seconds.

"Jimin, you know what.. once i make a promise with my father if i be a good child for a week he will let me bring you to watch fireworks along with my family"
Jungkook spoke calmly as if nothing is bothering him at all.

"but he didn't returned.. and it was the same day i lost you, i never heard about you or your family after that day and i feel bad, i thought your family will think bad about me b-but"
He couldn't finish his sentence when Jimin shushed him by placing his short pointing finger on Jungkook thin lips.

"it's okay, don't talk about past and let's built a better future"
Jimin whispered, wiping the single tear that just fallen from the corner of Jungkook's eyes.

The alpha only nods his head since he couldn't make himself to speak to the smaller, he sniffed before Jimin hugged him and let him calm down in his embrace. He copied the same thing Jungkook usually does to comfort him when he was crying by rubbing circles on his back until he was soothed down.

"I'm sorry, i shouldn't have cried.. I'm ruining the moment"
Jungkook said after he broke the hug hesitantly.

"yah! this is the best moment in my life and i love it! even if you cry like a baby i will still love it with all my heart so if you dare to say you are sorry once again and you will get a really painful punch from me, you got it?!"
Jimin trying to threatened the alpha but his plan turned upside down when he noticed Jungkook laughs.

As the omega was about to scold him, he was being pulled into a really warm hug until he himself feels drowsy by the heat transferred by the alpha. He found himself brought his hand to wrapped around Jungkook's muscular body as he felt Jungkook buried his face deep into the crook of his neck.

"Park Jimin, do you like me?"
Jungkook asked, voice sound dominant but his eyes staring into Jimin's hazel orbs with full of adoration after he broke the hug.

"i think maybe we shouldn't get too far yet so let's start with this and let me ask you again, Park Jimin do you like me?"
He added and asked the same question.

Jimin was found staring to their feet while biting on his lower lip, he moves slightly back and forth to not making his throbbing hear beat obviously to the alpha and in the same time he was covering his flustered face as Jimin himself believe that he will probably looked like a living tomato. When he realized that he didn't give an answer towards the alpha, he quickly snapped his head to look at Jungkook who was still patiently waiting for him with gentle eyes. The omega swear he was about to pass out by this closeness and the gaze from Jungkook but he needs to reply him first before the other things might happen.

"yes, i do like you hyung"

***

alright, you know i won't let you hang with cliffhanger anymore!
another chapter to be edited
Follow me for more updates!
Don't be a silent reader!
Thank you!