17💜

It's 6 in the morning as people would judge, yes Jimin slept for the whole day since they returned from the library. He obviously can't sleep comfortably on the couch, he just forcing himself so much.

Jungkook in his black wardrobe is laying down next to the omega who's sleeping soundly, hugging one of his scented pillow like his life was depending on it. He chuckles softly before tugging jimin's bangs behind his ear causing the omega stirred from his sleep.

Some sleepy sounds was coming from the omega as Jungkook ruffling his hair making them pointing to many directions. Jimin whined before brushing out Jungkook's hand from his head and rubbing his heavy eyes using his fist.

"I'll be downstairs, better you get ready or you'll be late"
Jungkook said, getting out from the bed

🌼🌼🌼

They having breakfast together and wash their own dishes. Jungkook found Jimin struggling to tie his shoe laces in hurry while he walking to his car. The alpha tilted his head curiously at him.

"what are you rushing for? get in"
Jungkook said, his voice sounded stern

"it's okay, I'll catch up a bus-"

"no you're not, get in my car"
He cut him off

Jimin was being stubborn, staying at the place he's standing in silence. He thought the alpha might scold him or something but instead, Jungkook approached him casually before snatched his totebag and back to his car.

He's standing next to the passenger seat as he leaned against the door, looking at the omega with raised eyebrows. Jimin huffed with a pair of heavy legs, he walks to the alpha's direction but stopped in the half way.

He scared if other students caught them going to school together, he doesn't want to ruin Jungkook's image or maybe get himself in trouble.

"return me my bag, I'll go by bus"
Jimin said, reaching out his hand signaling the alpha to pass him his bag

"get in already"
Jungkook ignoring him as he gently grabbed Jimin's wrist, who flinched a little

"we're running late"
He said, making sure that Jimin is comfortable at the seat before went to the another side

Jimin feels like to release his hand earlier. He wants to scold the alpha and tell him not to make him only listen to his order, telling him not to care but he just can't, he hates that the fact he couldn't make any protest against him.

Simply Jungkook started the engine and drive to their collage with a mad Jimin sitting silently by his side, not in mood to ask or making a conversation with the alpha. A quarter of an hour passed as finally a huge building of collage appeared on their sight. Jimin was the one who get out from the car first, slamming the door shut and walked away to the hallway, leaving Jungkook by himself.

A white luxurious car parked in the middle of the public's attention, the driver can be seen quickly went to the back seat and open the door. A high heels clicking sound can be heard as soon as she stepped out, flipping her new made hair before making her inside the college successfully grabbing some of the students attention.

Her eyes scanning around her surroundings as she noticed her group project member, Park Jimin walking in hurry to the hallway. She rolled her eyes at him but a frown took over her face when she saw Jeon Jungkook is casually following close behind him.

It's bad, since jealousy started to fill her rage. She scoffed and make her way to the opposite direction while stomping her heels. 

🌼🌼🌼

"yah, where are you?? can't you pick up your stupid phone"
Jimin said as he was calling his friend for the third time but got no response

He sighed and trying to call him once again but if he didn't pick up, he'll just go to class already.

"looking for me?"
A voice came from his back making he startled, nearly let his phone to fall on the ground

"yah! Teahyung, you scared me!"
Jimin scolded him with a cute pout visible on his lips

The other omega just laughing making Jimin pouting more.

"aish, quit pouting! you have a long story to tell me jiminie"
Taehyung said, dragging the smaller to their first class

In another side, both alpha just returned from the cafe to grab some snack.

"where did you go during this three days?"
Yoongi asked curiously

"just being at home, my headache sucks"
Jungkook replied and continue sipping his banana milk

"yah, i told you for hundredth time to meet doctor but you just ignore me!"
The older scold him playfully

Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"oh yeah, did you remember the day Eunmi told me to ask you to hang out together? After i told her about your absence, she suddenly cancel the plan"
Yoongi said as Jungkook raised his eyebrows

"what the hell? If she truly want to hang out, just go with you and nothing will change if i was there either"
Jungkook tossed his empty carton milk into a dustbin

"oh, she told me to tell you that she's sorry for her behavior last time and she doesn't want to ruin you guys friendship"

"ruin friendship my ass, i don't even know that she is my friend so tell her to get lost already"
Jungkook said, getting annoyed with a girl name Ra Eunmi

"yah, do you guys want to make me as your middle person or what?"
Yoongi said as Jungkook rolled his eyes

"never mind, let's go we got only 10 minutes left before class"

***

Please leave your vote and comment !!
I'll reply as soon as possible !!
Thank you !!