83💜

"no! don't look at me!"
Jimin said as he runs away from the dining table while Jungkook was staring at him during breakfast, luckily Jimin got to finish his meal before he stormed into the bedroom or else it will be another job for Jungkook to storm into the locked bedroom.

The alpha sighed when he heard the door slammed shut. He dropped the cutlery on his plate before he reaching out for his phone inside his pants pocket. Jungkook scrolling down his contact number and wait for the person to pick up his call.

"jungkook ah? what's wrong?"
Jin hyung said from the other side of the phone.

"I'm totally lost my brain cells right now"
Jungkook said as his eyes locked to the stairs while hoping that Jimin will return to kitchen again.

He heard the older laughs before he continues focus on their conversation, he helps the younger with some answer for his question since he knows very well that Jungkook has no experience in relationships. Jin doesn't wsnt his friend to suffer so he was trying his best to discuss about Jungkook's problem.

"Jimin are you-"
Jungkook stopped when he watched the sight in front of him.

Jimin was sitting on the bed with a bundle of clothes around him that was obviously belong to the alpha. He noticed Jimin flinced in the middle of the clothes since the omega was back facing him. Jungkook frowned as he approached the omega who was avoiding his touch making Jungkook sighed softly.

"why are you nesting Jiminie?"
Jungkook asked in a gentle tone, not wanting to scare the poor omega.

"i-i want y-your scent near me b-but i was too shy to t-tell you.."
Jimin whispered as he can't find himself to speak normally to the alpha.

Then, he heard jungkook chuckled causing a ton of butterflies tickling inside his stomach. He swore that he wants to let himself fall into the deepest layer of the earth alive right now. It took awhile for Jungkook to calm down before he casually joining the omega in his nest who was widening his eyes in shock.

"let's get you out from here"
Jungkook said grinning as he tried to lift Jimin up from the bed.

"no! I don't want to!"
Jimin refused and he keeps squirming from being touched by the alpha.

"but you need and you have to! look outside, it's getting darker so we need to get ready right now"
Jungkook said squeezing Jimin's cheek together making he looked all puffy.

After Jungkook forced Jimin to get ready helping him dress up comfortably in a warm clothes. The alpha had make him wore his coat and hoodie and not to forget, they are wearing their scarf too. Temperature at night was lower than this morning making Jungkook wrapping the scarf properly around the omega securely so that he won't catch cold later. With a last smile Jungkook opened the car door for Jimin and make sure that his head didn't bump with anything.

The ride was calming as the soft music played in the background. The omega was enjoying the car filled with the scent of Jungkook as he was sure that he himself was drowning deep into the scent when he take a deep breath to let them enter his system. It had caused butterflies tickling inside his stomach for the hundredth time today but he was really enjoyed it.

"where are we going?"
Jimin asked curiously when they have been in the car for almost half an hour.

"it won't be nice if tell you"
Jungkook said chuckling when he noticed the omega pouting, not liking the idea that Jungkook refused to tell him.

"how long until we reach the place?"
Jimin asked, still can't get rid of the curiosity that started to take over him.

"i don't think so, just a two more traffic lights and we will reach the destination"
The alpha said casually as he peeked to look at Jimin who was nodding his head.

As what had been told, two more traffic light and they reached the destination. Jimin eyes automatically sparkling in enjoyment as he squeal happily by the sight. He was never expecting this but he can never read what was going on inside Jungkook's pretty head.

"as i said, it's a surprise!"
Jungkook said and get out from the car, running to Jimin's side to open the door for him without caring the omega saying that he can open it by himself.

The huge smile still didn't loose from Jimin's face, his eyes were still sparkling making his hazel orbs looked so beautiful. Jungkook couldn't help but to smile too as he took Jimin's hand and engulfed it to provide him enough warm.

"oh but.. how much money did you spend on this hyung?"
Jimin asked, both of his eyebrows raised up in confusion as he turned his head to the alpha who gulped on his saliva.

"it's.. not the matter, let's go since the night was still young!"
Jungkook dragging the poor Jiminie towards a specific direction.

"yah, slow down! I can't catch up with you! Jungkook ah!"

***

short chapter
since i have online class today
Follow me for more updates!
Don't be a silent reader!
Thank you!