53💜

Rarely do Jimin and Yoongi be in the same class. Now Jimin feels a little free because Yoongi was all sleepy so he wouldn't really care what was Jimin doing instead of being monitored all the time by muscle pig Jeon Jungkook.

As Jungkook ordered, he asked Yoongi to sit next to Jimin during class instead of any other random alpha. Yoongi definitely doesn't mind so they both take a seat in the back of the class as usual. While Jimin was arranging books on the table, he noticed Yoongi seemed a bit hesitant so Jimin turned to him if the older wanted to ask him something.

"Do you need help hyung?"
Jimin asked as he saw the older sighed

"can you buy me coffee at the vending machine? It located just at the corner before our class so it's more closer than buying coffee at cafe"
Yoongi said rubbing his sleepy eyes

He will usually copy the notes from Taehyung while he sleeps in class but since the omega has not been there lately so he has to copy his own notes. Not like he refused to copy the note from Jimin but he preferred the note belonging to Taehyung for some reason.

"okay, I will be back later"
Jimin said smiling as he make himself out of the class to the said vending machine

Why has he never noticed the existence of this machine before?

Jimin was about to insert the money into the vending machine to buy drinks but he heard someone calling his name making him turn his head back.

It's not Jungkook though.

"Taemin sunbae"
The omega greeted him while smiling

"you want to buy drinks?"
Temin said while flashing Jimin the equal same smile

"yes but for my friend"
He said as the older frowned

"Jungkook?"

"no, he is.. my other friend"
Jimin tried to explain

"you must have a lot of friends"
Taemin smiled again as Jimin just giggled and move forward to buy the drink

"wait! Let me buy you the drinks!"

"no it's okay! This is for my friend and he already gave me the money"
The omega tried to reject nicely

Jimin disappears for about seven minutes to buy coffee for Yoongi. He finally entered the classroom before the lecturer arrived and handed the can of coffee to the sleepy alpha. Although he was wondering why Jimin took so long to buy his coffee but he decided to finish the coffee first.

"So Jimin, why did you take so long to buy coffee at the vending machine? are you lost or something?"
Yoongi asked raising his eyebrows

"oh I'm sorry to make you waiting for so long! Just, I was having a chat with a senior earlier so that's why.."
Jimin said sheepishly

"hey no, you don't but do Jungkook or I know the senior?"
Yoongi asked again

"Jungkook may know him but for you I'm not sure.. He seemed new to the college"
The omega shrugged his shoulders

Then Yoongi was about to ask him more but the lecturer entered the class in rush, probably just returned from meeting. Maybe just another friend of his. Jimin must have a lots of friends as what he thought.

Time passed and now the trio are having lunch at cafeteria. Both alphas were already sitting at the table while Jimin went to the sink to wash his cutlery since he accidentally dropped them to the floor. Suddenly the familiar guy use the sink next to him as what all of you can guess.

"hey Park Jimin, glad to see you again"
The older said as he began to wash his hands as well

Jimin greeted him while smiling, just like before. He almost forget that there's a mad bunny is waiting for him but he chose to talk with Taemin before he headed back to the table. Jungkook was trying his best not to break the spoon he was holding or maybe turned the table upside down because of his burning anger or I will call jeonlous.

"Don't you realize something?"
Yoongi asked casually while feeding himself the noodles

"That guy appeared when Jimin was around too often, what do you think?"
He added making Jungkook frowned

"Do you mean, he followed Jimin? Everywhere? Holy fuck-"

"I'm not sure but by the way he act cause me to wonder a lot you know"
Yoongi said, now sipping his juice silently

Jungkook couldn't help but to feel what the older said is true. He needs to protect Jimin with all of his best and he will make sure that the Lee Taemin guy will never laid his fingers on his precious Jimin. Jungkook meant everything he said and he will make sure Jimin is safe.

"you two seemed close"
The alpha said when Jimin took a seat next to him on the table

"He is Lee Taemin, the senior I told you-"

"yea yea whatever his name is but you guys seemed close! look the way you two exchange smile when both of you talk! It's making me sick!"
Jungkook said frowning, the metal spoon he was holding now placed on the food tray

"I just being polite"
Jimin said and frowning too, he got no idea why Jungkook suddenly became like this

"that's may be one of the reasons why he attracted to you! You being polite and spread your kindness here and there! Sometimes you need to know the limit Jimin"
Jungkook said, eyes shutting glare to the poor omega

"what do you mean? he also a human, what's wrong with that? I was making friend"
Jimin said softly but the frown told the opposite

"I don't feel like eating-"

"no! just.. forget what I just said, eat your food since you have a few more classes and attending class with empty stomach won't help you study"
Jungkook explained with super gentle voice, trying his best to make Jimin stay and eat his meal

Mind the ego and pride off, Jimin is his number one priority!

***

Again, I will edit this chapter later
Thank you for supporting!
Don't forget to vote!