49💜

Two days alone in Taehyung's apartment causing Jimin to grew paranoid everytime he heard some strange sounds inside the house. Even the tickling sounds of the wall clock sending shivers down his spine.

Jimin glanced down on his pastel coloured watch tied around his small wrist and sighing softly. He has five minutes left until he shift end so he went to finish the dishes at the back for the whole five minutes and change his cafe uniform to his normal outfit to head back to Taehyung's apartment.

He runs to the bus stop and wait for the bus to arrive before the skies turn dark. Keep it in your mind, Park Jimin scared of dark.

The omega went to the kitchen after his long damn shower to look something to be eaten but nothing catch his attention in the fridge so he decide to have his dinner later.

The omega was frantically looking at the wall clock each seconds. It was late at night but Jimin is no where near sleepy right now so he decided to watch television at the living room of Taehyung's apartment, alone. Since Taehyung needs to return to his hometown for a week or maybe longer than that, he needs to survive by himself staying alone for the period until the said omega back.

Sounds easy but not for Jimin.

From the tragedy happened a few months ago, he was traumatizing by staying alone.

"Pabo jiminie! Why don't you agree to stay with hyung?! It just for a week!"
Jimin scolded himself

A sudden phone call causing the poor omega to flinch in shock but he calmed down when he noticed the caller ID on his screen and waste no time to pick up the call.

"Jiminie? You still awake?"
The honey soothing voice successfully warmth his heart

"yes.. I was working on assignment"
Jimin lied, not wanting the alpha to know Taehyung left him to go to Daengu

"Really? But tomorrow is Saturday-"

"I know I know, I just feel like finishing them so I can rest later"
The omega tried to gain Jungkook's trust

Well he is bad at lying, if Jungkook was there to see Jimin's panic yet scared expression he can easily read the omega was not stating the truth.

The alpha seemed bother Jimin more so he change the topic, asking about his day and more for hours. None of them realised now is three sharp in the morning.

Not until Jungkook heard Jimin yawn softly

The rain outside caused Jimin to feel more sleepier right now.

"shit! Jimin it's 3.15 am!"
The alpha face palmed himself

"I don't want to sleep.."
Jimin mumbled sleepily

Jungkook noticed that and raised his eyebrows curiously. Park Jimin he knows really love to sleep, what's wrong with him?

"why not?"
The alpha asked only to hear a soft yawn from Jimin again

"I'm not comfortable sleeping alone, Taehyung isn't here"
The omega suddenly blurred out, his voice was too low and his eyes were too heavy for him to fight against them

"wait, I'm heading there right now-"

"no need! I'm already prepared to sleep! I-i actually have no problem sleeping alone! I'm good! Don't worry!"
Jimin replied rather quickly, sleep was long forgotten by him

To his disappointment, the alpha end the call without sparing him a last word. This caused Jimin to let a soft sigh escaped from his mouth and laying his back once again against the backrest.

"H-he didn't meant to come here right?"
The omega whispered to himself, peeking at the wall clock again

It's 3.30 in the morning.

"He must be joking right? Who will come over at this hour"

Jimin just shrugged, seems like sleepiness started to hit on him again. He yawned for the fourth times today before making his way to his bedroom, completely knocked out when he landed his back on the soft duvet covers.

In another side, Jungkook was rushing to his car with a bag of clothes and his phone also wallet. It's going to be his first sleepover.

Yes, you read it right. Jeon. Jungkook. Is. Heading. To. Taehyung's. Apartment. To. Accompany. Park. Jimin.

He wait for the last traffic light until the light turned green so he can continue his way to Jimin's embrace- I mean.. Taehyung's apartment. Thanks to the caffeine he drank earlier so his eyes could work with him right now.

Fortunately he still remembered the address of the apartment so he made a step towards the elevator and then waited for the elevator to take him to the fourth floor of the building.

Soon, the elevator door opened for Jungkook to step out as he immediately headed for the third door of the elevator. The alpha rose one of his hands to knock the door but the door seemed to be left slightly open.

Shit, this can be happen again!

The alpha dashed into the house and scanning his surrounding. Not like what he was expecting, the living room seemed normal but there's a few water drops in front of the door, probably because of the rain.

Jungkook just shrugged it off. He needs to check whether Jimin is fine or not!

He saw a door next to the master bedroom and he guessed Jimin must be there so je tried to push the already-slight-open door with his best not to making any sounds to wake the omega up.

The alpha spotted Jimin was laying down on the bed with his shirt slightly lifted up, exposing his flat belly causing Jungkook's face to heat up in response. Then, he shook the thought away, he should not think about anything wrong. With a last sigh escaped his mouth, Jungkook tugged the sleeping omega under the cover, secure him from the cold temperature of the night.

His action has caused Jimin a bit stirred from his slumber without himself knowing.

"J-jungkook hyung?"
Jimin's raspy yet soft voice echoing his eardrums

"sorry, I didn't meant to wake you up-"

"come.. sleep... cold.."
Jimin mumbled incoherently against his fluffy pillow, one of his arms stretched out to tug on Jungkook's shirt

***

Yea, I update earlier than usual
Just because I don't feel like sleeping
But I think I will pass out in a few minutes
Don't forget to vote!
Feedback please?