86💜

All of the four members were now in the living room as Jin was standing in front of the couple while tapping his feet on the floor patiently waiting either Jimin or Jungkook to explain everything. The omega was avoiding eye contact with everyone and not to mention his flustered cheeks making he looked like a living tomato.

"we already know you guys went for an amazing yet romantic date last night! come on tell us everything!"
Jin said as Jimin began to play with his fingers, feeling too shy with the attention.

"yes i brought Jimin for a date and we took some pictures and Jimin being clumsy he is accidently sending the pictures to group chat instead of the personal one, happy?"
Jungkook said and circling his arm around Jimin's tiny waist and bring him closer.

"i swear the kissing picture was cute"
A voice from Namjoon who was texting his colleague about work and report gained their attention as he chuckled when he remembered about the picture Jin showed to him while squealing like a fangirl.

"what? I'm just sharing my opinion"
He added when he realized all of the eyes were on him.

"woah, you guys just going on date last night and now are having fun by netflix and chill"
Taehyung teased and wiggling his eyebrows at his best friend that regretting himself to peek at the other omega.

"what is netflix and chill-"

"for your information, we're only watching movies, eating and cuddles"
Jungkook cut Jimin off before Taehyung will spoil him with his dirty mind.

That's how the two of them started bickering over nothing while the others were making themselves place to seat and watching the movie playing as well.
They throwing glares and cursing each other until Jin couldn't help it and drag the younger omega out along with him following the other alphas as they bit goodbye to Jungkook and Jimin before leaving the mansion ground.

The next day, they came to college while holding hands from the parking lot to the class. Fortunately no one noticed about it yet so there's no rumors spread around also nobody will bother Jimin and make him uneasy. Not forgetting to mention when they saw Taehyung at the end of hallway and Jungkook stuck his tongue out at him making the omega burn in anger but luckily Yoongi was there to drag him to their class. A smile of victory displayed on Jungkook's handsome face as he leads Jimin to their class that was empty.

Thanks for Jungkook because he didn't whined on the bed to sleep a bit more longer this morning when Jimin woke him up so they have arrive much earlier today. The alpha glanced on his branded watch tied around his wrist before he turned to face Jimin who was settling his bag on his side.

"it's still early, let's go and grab something at snack bar"
Jungkook said earning a frown from the omega.

"i will buy you chocolate-"

"okay let's go!"
Jimin said excitedly as he dragged the older along with him.

Jungkook just chuckled and walked to the snack bar together. There's no long queue so they just pick whatever they want and Jungkook standing in the short line to pay. Not taking a few minutes later, the alpha walked towards Jimin's direction while sipping his banana milk casually with a bag of chocolates on his left hand.

"i only remember i pick a chocolate bar only, did you buy some for yourself too?"
Jimin asked as he gladly took the plastic bag and looking for his chocolate bar.

"all yours"
Jungkook said and continue sipping his banana milk while the omega quickly shut him with a disbelief look on his face.

"it's too much! you don't have to-"

"but you love chocolate"
Jungkook exclaimed, cut the omega off causing his face to turn pinkish color.

"w-what ever, let's go to our class"
Jimin said dragging the alpha by his left free hand.

They managed to get to their class in a few minutes while walking through the crowd since the students just arrived and heading to their classes too. Jimin put the bag of chocolates Jungkook had bought into his totebag before he took two chocolates bar and hand the alpha one but he just shook his head side to side.

"i don't want it, eat all of them for me"
Jungkook said gently, taking out his expensive black inked pen from his black colored pencil case.

"if you said so"
Jimin said unwrapping the chocolate bar before he took a bite, smiling at the sweetness that enough to satisfy his taste bud.

As Jimin was busy smiling to himself and took another bite Jungkook suddenly leans in and bite the chocolate bar, making half of the snack disappeared. The omega eyes widen as he smack Jungkook using his tiny fists, whined softly at Jungkook's action.

"i just want some"
The alpha said causing Jimin to look at him with a glare.

"i already gave you one!"
Jimin said in embarrassment, afraid if someone might noticed them.

"yours looked tastier!"
Jungkook argued back making Jimin feels like crying and put his head down on the table.

"i want to disappear.."
The omega mumbled to himself.

The lecturer finally steps in and making Jimin sighed in relief. The alpha seemed alert and began to take down the notes of what the middle aged man was explaining at the front. That's how the other classes passed as well before the bell rang signaling everyone can head to their respective homes.

"minie, i thought you wore your scarf this morning right?"
Jungkook asked as he waited for the omega to finish arranging his book inside his totebag.

"yes i- wait, where is it?"
Jimin grew anxious when he felt no soft fabric lingering around his neck.

"oh my gosh hyung! maybe i left it in our first class!"
he added as his eyes now began to brim with tears.

***

my online classes today were bored
follow me for more updates!
I will end this book sooner
don't be a silent reader!
thank you!