79💜

The room was suddenly quiet when Jin was running to get his first aids kit. The omega then rolled his husband's sleeves up until his muscular arm was being exposed along with some purple bruises and cuts. Seokjin was beyond shock as looking at his husband with guilt can be seen inside his eyes.

"I'm sorry honey! really i am!"
Seokjin kept chanting the word sorry as he feels bad for his husband.

"no it's okay jinnie, I'm good"
Namjoon tried to assure his panic husband.

Maybe Jin is a doctor but he will freak out when his love of his life got a simple small cut as if he will die any sooner. Although he get used to his husband breaking vases here and there in their house, Jin will check if Namjoon was alright before he punish him by sleeping in the living room at night.

"jin hyung ah, my cousin is strong you know so you don't need to worry too much"
Jungkook said trying to assure the older who was wrapping Namjoon's arm with a bandage carefully after rubbing some ointment on his bruises.

"Jungkook is right, not like I'm not going to die anyway"
Namjoon said chuckling, his dimple was clearly to be seen by others.

Jin was pouting as he nods his head slowly, feeling bad for his alpha in the same time. Namjoon without wasting any time circled his both arms around his husband and hug him close. He only closes his eyes while he put his own chin on Jin's shoulder while the said omega was still surprised by his action.

"jungkook hyung ah, i feel like i was watching kdrama! s-so cute"
Jimin said as he poked Jungkook a couple of time with his small hand.

"what can we do right now? I can't move anywhere when this sleepy head is passed out on my lap"
Taehyung said lowly but the other still can hear him well.

"yoongi sleeps again? how about we just watching a movie while waiting for the night to come?"
Namjoon asked chuckling at the sleeping Min Yoongi who was comfortably laying on Taehyung's lap.

All of them nods their head since it's still early for ending the small birthday party yet. They took a seat as Jungkook scrolling down the Netflix on his television screen, not knowing what movie is great to be played right now.

"last time we let you alphas choose a movie I couldn't sleep at night so let we just decide the movie this time"
Jin said as Taehyung nods his head eagerly in agreement.

"uh sure, but just don't pick something weird, Taehyung is still innocent so please spare his virgin eyes"
Jungkook passing the remote to the older, ditching the second pillow Taehyung throw at him before he went upstairs to get more blankets.

They finally decided to pick a marvel movie since was everyone's all time favorite. They are enjoying the movie with excitement, non of them bickering about goosebumps or sudden appearance of ghost this time but they are throwing fists about which member is the strongest among them. Jungkook being himself loving the ironman for his dear life while Jimin was opposite from him, the omega preferred hulk more and Jungkook wasn't liking the idea. He wants the omega to like the ironman too.

"no! you should like ironman too!"
Jungkook said as he tried to brain wash the poor omega to gain interest into ironman.

"but hulk is cool, i like him more"
Jimin confessed, not wanting to change his opinion on the green creature inside the movie.

"my mario is better you know"
Jin butted in making the two snapped their heads to the older who was busy flexing his interest on the mario he used to talk about a lot.

Yoongi seemed like finally was able to open his eyes when he recharged his energy on Taehyung's lap causing the poor omega to grew numb and aching here and there just to not waking the alpha who was sleeping peacefully. His eyes blinked a couple of times as he snuggles to Taehyung more causing the omega to feel tickles.

"I'm thirsty, don't you have any liquor in your fridge Jungkook ah?"
Yoongi asked with his hoarse voice since he just woke up from his beauty sleep.

"yah, you just woke up and suddenly you ask for liquor! Are you nuts Min Yoongi?"
Namjoon was frowning at his cousin's sudden request.

"no, I just craving some-"

"and who the fuck will lubricate their throat with liquor right after woke up from a freaking deep slumber?"
This time Jin butted in their conversation, being a doctor himself was aware of his friends health.

"just give him a mineral water instead but hey, what about we play a game?"
Taehyung suggested as his fingers found their way to Yoongi's light brown hair.

So here they are, sitting in a circle at the living room with a few cans of liquor placed in front of them along with a few bottles of mineral water in case some of them was too drunk and need to sober themselves up. No one knows why they agreed to Taehyung's idea in the first place to play this truth or drink game. The rules were easy, answer the question honestly or if they want to refuse just drink the liquor in one go.

Taehyung was feeling excited to began the game as he point towards his dear best friend who was looking at him with a pair of innocent eyes in surprise. The evil smile plastered on his face was a no joke for an omega named Park Jimin after their friendship almost six years. He can feel his fingers turning cold and pale while he fiddled them secretly.

"Let's start with my soulmate and sweet best friend Park Jimin"
Taehyung said smiling causing the poor omega to gulp his saliva audibly, hoping that the others won't heard his crazy heart beat because of nervous.

***

wish good luck for our Jiminie
Don't be a silent reader!
Follow me for more updates!
Thank you!