52💜

"you said Jungkook is your friend so can we hang out sometime? I'm your friend too"

It was the only words lingering around Jimin's head during lunch, he can't focus on his meal and he even played with his rice. The omega had met Taemin before his class to return the books he borrowed from the older and he asked Jimin the question.

"I'm not sure sunbae.. I think I have plans for this week"
Jimin said trying to reject him politely

How can he escape when there is a muscle pig bunny stick to him 24/7?

"really? You have plans already? Every day?"
Taemin asked frowning as Jimin just nods his head and smile thinly

The alpha seemed to notice Jimin's strange behavior, he was never distracted when it comes to eat.

"Jimin are you okay?"
Jungkook asked causing the poor Jimin to startled on his seat

"y-yes I'm good"
Jimin assured him with slight stutter

"if you said so"
Jungkook surprisingly didn't push him to explain this time causing Jimin to feel relieved

The bell sound playing as their background signalling the lunch time already end so Jungkook walked Jimin to his class before went to his respective one. The omega went to his usual seat at the back of the class and placed his bag aside, waiting for the lecturer to come and start the class. Suddenly someone placed a chocolate bar in front of him as Jimin raised his head to meet the person.

It was Lee Taemin.

"I'm sorry if I caused you uncomfortable by my question earlier.. I just want to go out with you sometime"
Taemin said, rubbing his neck in guilt

"No it's okay, I just busy that's all"
Jimin said smiling

"well the chocolate is for you"
The older said shyly, breaking the eye contact with him

"for me?"

Then Jimin look over the chocolate and to his disappointment it was hazelnut chocolate and he can't eat nuts. With force smile on his face, he thanks the older and keep the chocolate in hesitation.

"you're welcome, I'm glad you like hazelnut because I like hazelnut too"
Taemin said giggling

Jimin once again force himself to laugh until the lecturer finally come and start the class. He breathed in relief as he took out his books for his class, just like Taemin.

"Jimin I thought you allergy to nuts?"
Jungkook asked from the living room

How can he forget to put his bag inside his bedroom?

"o-oh, someone gave it to me"
Jimin said from the kitchen loud enough for the older to hear him

Jungkook frowned, examine the chocolate wrap carefully without saying anything to Jimin.

"i have prepared dinner- yah! hyung! what are you doing?!"
Jimin asked running to the alpha who was sitting on the couch

"what? I didn't do anything!"
Jungkook said with both of hands placed behind him

The omega groaned and pulled Jungkook's hand and found his chocolate bar, only half left. Just by judging from Jungkook's lips he obviously had eaten the another half causing Jimin to whine and stomp his feet on the floor.

"hyung! Why are you eating my chocolate?! Someone gave it to me!"
Jimin continued to stomp his feet again

"you allergy to nuts remember?! I don't want to see your body turn red and itchy just like when you eat a chocolate someone gave you at kindergarten too!"
Jungkook said, defending himself from being beaten to death by Park Jimin

The alpha was right, he allergy to nuts so how can he eat them by the way? At least if Jungkook finished them it won't be waste.

"aish, I can buy you a much bigger and chocolate bar than this small one"
Jungkook tried to pursue him

Jimin just pouted and take a seat next to him with crossed arms over his chest.

"also I will give you the best chocolate you will ever taste!"

"you promise?"
The omega asked, raising his pinky finger without sparing a glance at him

Please don't forget that Jimin was still pouting!

"of course!"
Jungkook waste no time to lock their pinky finger together

Now, Jungkook had made a promise but Jimin still didn't want to look at him. A sudden idea popped into Jungkook mind causing the alpha to smirk slightly. He reached to Jimin's cheek and peck them causing Jimin to flinch in shock and quickly snapped his head to the alpha.

"you-"

One more peck on the another side.

"mmwah-"

"Jungkook hyung!"
Jimin's eyes widen than usual

"Jimin!"
Jungkook mocking the omega with flustered face as Jimin hided his face under his small palms

He whined and run to his bedroom, locking the door before he slammed his face onto his pillow and let out a scream. Jungkook who was standing outside with a proud face chuckled and knock the door twice.

"Jiminie if you're done then come to the kitchen, I'm waiting for you!"
Jungkook said smiling as he heard another frustrated scream from inside

With a bunny smile plastered on Jungkook's face, he went to the kitchen and preparing some drinks while Jimin is taking his time to calm down. Like, really calm down.

"Jimin! Would you like juice?!"
The alpha asked a bit loud, hoping that Jimin will respond him

Yet, another muffled scream can be heard from Jimin's bedroom as Jungkook couldn't help but to giggle slightly in reaction.

"silly"

***

This chapter was too.. idk bored?
I will edit this later
Don't forget to vote!
Thank you!