104✨💜

prologue ♡

Jimin was giggling mess as he carelessly clutching on his husband's shirt making them all wrinkled but the said alpha didn't mind it at all. He circled his arms around Jimin's waist to prevent the omega from kissing the ground. Both of his cheeks were rosy red with his hair pointing to every possible direction.

Not like Jungkook hasn't warned him to not drink but all of his colleague keep assured him to take a small sip at least and Jimin end up finishing almost five shot of alcohol. It had becoming the company habit to trow a party when they received a new worker and especially when they need to welcome mr Jeon's husband. The party had ended a few minutes ago and now Jungkook is trying to bring wobbly Jimin to the car but the omega doesn't seemed to cooperate with him.

"aah! my handsome husband is here!"
Jimin exclaimed as he pinched both of Jungkook's cheek lightly.

"minie baby i need to get us to car and can you stop squirming so that i can carry you there baby?"
Jungkook asked gently as the omega nods his head eagerly with closed eyes.

The alpha sighed of relief as he carried Jimin bridal style to the car and put him in the passenger seat. He runs to the other side and make himself into the driver seat, Jungkook waste no time to turn on the heater so Jimin won't feel cold to sleep.

"jungkookieee do you know that this morning i went to my first interview!"
Jimin said and pulled one of Jungkook's arm to hold his cold cheek.

"okay, then what's happening baby?"
Jungkook asked as he managed to drive the car with one hand.

"uhm, the chairman is actually my husband and i was really surprised!"
Jimin huffed and crossed his arms over his chest.

"oh and did you pass the interview?"
He heard the omega response him with a low hums.

"yes i passed but earlier i thought he will ask me a lots of thing about myself or something and that's make me nervous over nothing! he's a meanie husband!"
The omega huffed once again making Jungkook chuckled.

Why should Jungkook ask him a lots of things when he already know Jimin really well like the back of his hands, that's makes Jungkook chuckled at the silly omega. Thanks god that Jungkook could bare with the alcohol he drank earlier and drive them home safely.

The alpha carried the omega again to their shared bedroom upstairs with Jimin mumbling incoherently in his embrace. Jungkook pushed open the door with his one hand and lay Jimin carefully on the soft mattress. He backed away and watching Jimin's drunk action tossing back and forth on the bed, trying to look for the warmth from earlier.

"minie, let's get you to shower okay?"
Jungkook said, brushing the strings of hair on Jimin's forehead.

"hm? wait kookiee why do you looked like my chairman husband?? you look so hot, i can't breathe!!"
Jimin whined and cupped his own face.

A series of laughter escaped from Jungkook who had sat at the edge of the bed and Jimin didn't waste his time to straddle on his husband's lap. The alpha had Jimin circling his arms around his neck and burying his face into his embrace just like usual.

"minie you need to take a shower or maybe you want to shower with me?"

"if i shower with you we will probably have kookie junior running around the house in nine months starting now"
Jimin said innocently as he still glued to his husband for his dear life.

To be honest, Jungkook is getting turn on by the words but he doesn't want to do anything stupid on his drunk husband or he won't forgive himself later. With full of care the alpha unbuttoning Jimin's clothes as he removed them and leaving Jimin only in his panties. It will be hard for Jungkook to refuse looking at his husband's beautiful body but he knows it wasn't the suitable time and his main point right now is to take his husband to shower and tucked him warm under the cover.

The door of the bathroom is finally creaked open after a few moments Jungkook take to dry the omega's hair while he sat him on the bathroom counter. Jimin barely open his eyes but he still enjoying the gentle touches from his one and only husband who never complain about himself. The married couple then set themselves under the cover with Jungkook being a big spoon to hug Jimin from behind to get into their comfortable position to sleep.

"will kookie loves me if I'm fat?"
Jimin asked out of nowhere making Jungkook opens his eyes once again.

"i will be the reason you fat minie so why i should stop loving you? you're silly"
Jungkook whispered with his deep voice that was enough to make Jimin feels ticklish inside his stomach.

"really? kookie will love me?"

"baby don't worry, even you're round with my pups one day you will still look beautiful and cute in my eyes"
Jungkook said and smiling to himself like a fool by his own thoughts.

"kookie wants pups?"
Jimin asked as he slowly turned his body around to look at his handsome husband.

"hm? what's wrong about that?"
Jungkook raised one of his eyebrows.

"minie wants pup too.."

Out of nowhere, the excitement kicked him and making the alpha feeling sparks everytime he makes contact with the smaller in his arms. Jungkook couldn't hold himself before he leaning slowly and captured Jimin's lips. The innocent pure kiss was suddenly turned into heated and warm when they spend forever smooching each others face like there's no tomorrow.

The alpha then hooked his body up with his elbows and hovering over Jimin's body who was panting heavily right after they had broke the kiss. He began to imagine things when he saw Jimin flustered face breathing really hard as he was lacking the oxygen into his lungs.

Once again Jungkook lowered down his face to kiss his husband but this time, he hasn't gotten the response from Jimin himself making Jungkook hesitantly backing away only to be greeted by Jimin sleeping soundly under him. Jungkook breath hitched when he felt something bothering him and he lowered his gaze and spotting his own throbbing boner making contact with Jimin's thighs making he bite his lower lips to suspense his growl.

"fuck"

***

I- whoops!
you guys want sequel?? really??
let me think about it but follow me first!
thank you for everything!!