70💜

"Jimin? Jiminie have you eaten your medicine yet?"
Jungkook asked while he stepping into his bedroom.

To his confusion, Jimin was not resting on the bed as he supposed to do. He is nowhere to be seen inside the room. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and head straight to the bathroom. He hold on the doorknob and push the door open without hesitation revealing Jimin who was trying to wear his clothes from inside. The omega was surprised and he was obviously flinched hard as his bare back was being exposed to Jungkook.

"yah! you should knock first!"
Jimin yelled in embarrassment, trying his best to cover his body.

".. uh sorry but if you done changing finish your breakfast so that you can have your medicine"
Jungkook said tearing his eyes from looking at the mad omega and closed the door to give him some privacy.

Jimin took almost five minutes to finally get out from the bathroom after he tried to put aside his embarrassment from earlier incident and he found Jungkook who was sitting on the edge of the bed back facing him while scrolling down his phone. The omega took a last deep breath before he hesitantly sitting a bit far from Jungkook to create a space between them but Jungkook was alerted when he felt weight on the other side.

"you shouldn't have leaving your hair all wet, wipe your hair properly instead of hanging your towel on your shoulder like this Jiminie"
Jungkook said and took the towel to wipe Jimin's blonde hair gently and in the same time he helped the omega to relax his scalp.

Jungkook's touch was really something, Jimin had slowly closed his eyes to enjoy the alpha wiping his hair. He nearly purred out loud by the comfortable treatment but Jungkook wasn't deaf to not hearing his low purr and widen his eyes in shock.

"jimin.. did you just-"

"m-my stomach just growled! i must be hungry! yes, hungry!"
Jimin said rather quickly to cover up himself but the alpha doesn't seemed to trust his words.

Jungkook then brought the bowl of porridge from the nightstand and stir them gently with the metal spoon. Jimin watched the spoon rotating in silence until Jungkook was done.

"here, open your mouth"
He said with a spoonful of porridge waiting to be eaten.

Jimin obeyed and he ate a lot until his stomach was full. The alpha somehow feels satisfied looking at Jimin eating with appetite and probably his fever will gone soon with the help of the medicines too.

"hyung.. don't your parents will worry that you didn't return home last night?"

"i don't have parents"
The alpha replied casually as if it doesn't bother him at all

"o-oh, I'm sorry! I really don't-"

"it's okay Taehyung ah, it's not like you're going to bad mouthing me for not having parents like others do"
Yoongi said with eyes still focusing on the movie playing.

The omega hesitantly nods his head in guiltiness, he shouldn't have asking about this topic because he afraid this will become a sensitive issue to the older. Yoongi might seems chill but no one knows what he is actually feeling or thinking. Not going to lie he is also good at hiding feelings because out of sudden he claimed that he kept his feelings from Taehyung for ages too.

"i didn't have parents too.."
Taehyung suddenly said, the alpha didn't waste his time to turn his attention to him.

"then, what about you keep returning to Daegu?"
Yoongi asked in curiosity

"I used to live with my grandmother.. she was really sweet while raising me up but now she easily got sick so I often return to Daegu to look for her when she admitted to ward"

The older found himself interested to hear more. He saw Taehyung looking over his lap instead of making any eye contact and Yoongi assumed that Taehyung is nervous.

"if i got a chance to meet your grandmother, i would like to thank her for raising this nice guy right here"
Yoongi said ruffling Taehyung's making them all mess.

"yah! Park Jimin!"

"yah! Jeon Jungkook!"

"Don't copy me!"

"Don't copy me!"

The living room had filled with silly bickering from both males. Just because Jimin appeared at the living room where's Jungkook was playing with his over watch with a last carton of banana milk. The alpha didn't blind yet to not noticing Jimin was holding a carton of banana milk and he had successfully distracted him causing he lost the game without even trying.

"it's the last carton Jimin ah! I planned to have it right after I done playing games!"
Jungkook exclaimed while throwing the controller on the pillow next to him.

"say that to yourself in next two hours hyung ah! can't you at least pity me who is suffering with a bad fever to have this small carton of banana milk that i found inside of your fridge for my health sake?"
Jimin babbling with pout on his face.

The look plastered on Jungkook face was kind of scary and caused Jimin to gulp on his saliva. It's going to be a lie if he says that he didn't afraid of this look of Jeon Jungkook. When Jimin was about to open his mouth to say sorry Jungkook standing up from the couch and facing Jimin who needs to lift his head up a little to have a better look on Jungkook's face.

"o-okay kookie hyung I'm s-mphmm!!"
Jimin's eyes grow wide when he felt a soft thin lips pressed against his plump one.

His mind feels empty as he couldn't process what to do right now. He tried to move his limbs but he felt Jungkook hold them in placed, preventing him from making any movement.

***

I'm going to continue the kissing scene in the next chapter,
Thanks for supporting!
I love you!!