100✨💜

Jimin sighed when people seemed not to notice about his presence while he's walking as they kept bumping onto him, some of them were nice enough to mumble a quick sorry while the rest just glanced at him and just go like nothing happened. The omega secretly blaming his small figure in the middle of the crowd as he tried to look for the entrance of the hall.

Suddenly someone bumped into him hard making the omega stumbled on his feet as he squeezed his eyes shut, ready to meet the ground and destroy his clothes that Taehyung had picked for him but he felt nothing, no pain at all. He then slowly peeled open his eyes and he felt a hand is holding on his arm to prevent him from kissing the floor.

"oh Jimin ssi? you're here for Jungkook right? i think he's somewhere near here"
Yoongi said as he scanning his surrounding.

"y-yeah, but i feel uneasy.. shouldn't he supposed to invite his parents instead?"
Jimin asked and played with his fingers.

"what do you mean? I'm glad that you're here to accompany him so that he won't take the convocation picture alone since he doesn't have parents"
The alpha said, still scanning his surrounding just in case Jungkook is looking for him too.

"wait, hyung did you just said Jungkook doesn't have parents?"
Jimin asked, eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"yeah, that's why he invited you-"

"yah, yoongi hyung ah! i told you to tell first me before you leave!"
The familiar deep voice came from their left side.

Then both of them turned their head to look at Jungkook who was struggling to pass the crowd of students as he keeps rejecting all the girls who wants to take a convocation picture with him all the way there. The alpha noticed Jimin's presence who was wearing a beautiful white dress shirt with light jeans that really suits with his blonde hair causing a small performed on his lips.

"you look so beautiful"
Jungkook whispered but loud enough for the omega to hear him.

"t-thanks"

A sudden sound of someone clearing their throat snapping both of them to look at Yoongi who smirked at the two. He then excused himself since he said that he had seen Taehyung waiting for him a few steps away as he decided to leave the couple behind.

The event went so smooth with Jungkook asked Jimin to be in his convocation picture by his side and both of the swear the picture looked perfect with Jungkook bending down slightly to be in the same height as Jimin while the omega doing a cute pose with both of them laughing for their silly action. The alpha had received a big bouquet of flowers with a bit smaller one filled with chocolates obviously given by Jimin.

They took a couple of pictures with Yoongi and Taehyung for their memory but to their surprise, Namjoon and his husband also come to celebrate them graduating from the college. All of them took some pictures together before Jungkook decided to excused himself first while dragging Jimin along with him. The omega didn't speak anything until they reached the familiar black car before Jungkook put the bouquets at the trunk and get into the driver seat.

Jungkook drives away but Jimin got no idea where they are heading to right now since it wasn't the way their usually use to return to Jeon Mansion. They stucked into a couple of traffic light before a mountainous area came to his view.

"we have arrived, let's go"
Jungkook announced and get out from the car.

The alpha went to the car trunk once again but this time he is bringing white flower bouquet along with him as he lead the confuse Jimin by his side. Jimin gasped softly when he realized they were at graveyard when Jungkook stopped at one of the gravestones with Jeon was written on in. He watched the alpha silently place the flower on the stone before he took a few steps backwards.

"eomma, appa, I have graduated from my college and you guys don't need to worry because i didn't take the picture alone, i invited Jiminie so we can take pictures together"
Jungkook spoke and slowly reached his hand out to caressing the gravestone.

"i have brought him into our first official date and i already watched fireworks with him just like we promised"
His voice cracked at the last word as Jimin bit his lower lip, not wanting to burst into tears in front of Jungkook.

"eomma, appa i want you to know that i love both of you and i love Park Jimin, i love him so much"
Jungkook sniffed but he was quick enough to pretending he was faking a cough.

Soon later both of them decided to return to the car but while Jungkook is holding the car door for Jimin, the omega had tackled him into a hug as buried his face deep into Jungkook's embrace. The alpha slowly circled his arms around Jimin's tiny waist when he heard some soft sobs coming from the smaller.

"k-kookie i don't like you anymore, but instead i already in love with you"
Jimin voice was being muffled.

"i love you too"
He heard the alpha whispered but it was enough to melt his heart into a puddle.

"wait kookie, i have something"
The omega said as he hesitated to break the hug and he reaching something inside his coat pocket.

It was a small sized of blue square box with a gold writing ontop of it. Jimin makes Jungkook hold the box and assure him to open it as the alpha did like what had been told. As soon as he opened the blue box, there's a gold colored of tie clip with some simple yet fancy design ontop of it just like his preference making a bunny smile take over his face.

"happy convocation h-hyung"

He turned his attention back to Jimin who was biting his bottom lip with a pair of rosy red cheeks. He pulled the omega into another warm hug and he plant a kiss on Jimin's crown lovingly.

"thank you, i love it so much"

***

some more epilogue and i will end this
Or you don't want this book to end yet?
I afraid i will write another 100 chapters
Thank you for everything!
I love you!