64💜

The morning bright light passed through the thin curtains of the room and successfully brighten up the bedroom without any help of lamps or bulbs. Jimin who was still cuddling to some pillows under the thick cover whined when the light hit on his face. He slowly turned around and to his disappointment, no one is beside him to be his source of warmth.

Jimin letting a soft yawn escaped from his mouth and blinks his eyes a couple of times to chase the sleep away. He then look around the room which was surprisingly clean. As he remembered last night, they were drinking liquor. The omega just shrugged and he assumed that maybe Jungkook already cleaned up the mess they made since he can't remember anything after he drink the whole can of beer in one go last night.

"ow, I never thought hangover will feel like a thousand people smacking my head without mercy! It's hurts!"
Jimin whimpered as he lying down on the mattress once again.

He trying to turn around in hope to get rid of the hangover but it just gotten worse. Jimin whined before a quiet sobs came from the poor omega. He squirmed under the cover as his headache feel like killing him.

Soon, the door was being pushed open revealing Jeon Jungkook in his casual sweat shirt and pants bringing a tray of soup. Jimin doesn't noticed his existence yet until he feels a weight in the bed with the familiar cinnamon and minty scent filled his nostrils. The omega quickly snapped to Jungkook's direction but he slightly regret because his head is still hurting making Jimin sobs harder.

Jungkook put the tray on the nightstand before he lifted up the cover so he could join Jimin on the bed. Jimin then was being pulled into a warm embrace as he continued to sob his heart out. A muscular arm wrapped around his tiny waist while the other one is rubbing his back in circle, trying to calm the crying omega down.

"how about you finish the hangover soup I prepared for you and eat your medicine? After that your headache will sooth a bit"
Jungkook whispered assuredly

Jimin just nods his head before he let go of Jungkook's warm body in hesitation. His eyes followed every movement of the alpha who was taking the tray of food and placed it on his lap. The soup was still warm as Jungkook carefully feed Jimin and supporting under his chin with his hand to prevent the soup to flow down. Jimin lifelessly swallowed the soup until it's almost reached the bottom of the bowl. He shook his head signalling that he was full and Jungkook offering him a glass of water along with some pain killers.

"you can wash up or just resting on the bed while I'm going to wash dishes and don't force yourself too much"
The alpha said before leaving Jimin alone.

Jimin pouts while he leans against the bedhead before he slowly getting under the cover since he can't bare with the coldness inside the room. The plain white ceiling suddenly look so interesting to Jimin's eyes causing the omega to stare at the ceiling silently. Once again his eyes feel heavy before darkness took over him. Maybe a short nap will ease his hangover.

"Jiminie? what's wrong?"
Jungkook asked as he noticed Jimin looked a bit hesitant while eating the porridge.

"a-are you r-really meant that I didn't t-throw up on you last n-night?"
Jimin stuttered, not making eye contact with the alpha.

He watched Jungkook sighed before he placed the bowl down on the nightstand and faced him. Jimin sneezed softly out of sudden but Jungkook doesn't seemed bothered by it. Jungkook looked at the omega who was sticking a cold patch on his forehead to reduce the heat of his fever. Jimin may looked like a sick kid right now but not when he woke up from his nap with high temperature that hot enough to boil a water in a kettle.

"no you don't but hey, you didn't remember anything about last night?"
Jungkook asked with furrowed eyebrows

"n-no.. was I puked a lot on y-you?"
Jimin asked lowly, to afraid of his stupid action that maybe he had caused last night.

The expression on Jungkook's face didn't change making Jimin grew anxious for nothing particular. He was fiddling with his fingers under the table until he heard the alpha slammed his hand on the table, startling the sick omega.

"how can you not remember?! It just a can of beer! don't pretending Park Jimin!"
Jungkook said as he was trying his best to control his voice to not yell at him.

"no I don't! I really can't remember anything hyung ah! I swear!"
Jimin replied rather quickly

"what have I done? tell me and maybe I can solve them"
He added looking at the alpha who was no longer holding a spoon to feed him the porridge anymore

"figure it out yourself"
Jungkook said coldly before he went to the door frame to leave the house.

Jimin who was still sitting on the couch at the living room can hear the sound of engine from Jungkook's car boomed from the outside and Jimin assumed that he must be really mad. He couldn't help but to think of what he had done yesterday causing Jungkook to become this angry.

"was I really puked on his shirt? oh my! what if it was his favorite shirt?! I think I have ruined it!!"
Jimin mumbled into his palms with wide eyes in disbelief.

The omega being naive he is, he went to the laundry to check for the every shirt inside the basket that maybe Jungkook had wore yesterday but he found nothing. He then got an idea to wash every clothes inside the basket as his sign of apology to Jungkook and maybe he will forgive him soon.

A smile etched on his lips before he began to put the dirty clothes into the washing machine. Sometimes, his headache will pound on him but he slides it aside, he needs to finish the laundry before Jungkook return.

***

you may DM me!
and don't forget to spam your comments
I would like to read them later!
Don't forget to vote!
Thank you!