77💜

"stop! no! don't touch it hyung!"
Jimin yelled as he runs and snatched the scarf from the olders grip.

"woah, i know it yours now but don't love that present too much"
Jungkook said chuckling while watching the omega clutching on the clothe close to his chest.

He assumed that the omega will scold him for buying him things after being told for the hundredth time but right now Jimin seemed like loving the thing he received as his birthday gift so Jungkook was glad. He lift his hand up to ruffle Jimin's hair and make them messy just like how he loves it. Jungkook noticed that Jimin is trying to throw a glare at him but he isn't success since the alpha burst into chuckles looking at Jimin's cute mad face.

"did I make my baby chick angry? oh my, I'm so scared! what if he throw his small punch at me?"
Jungkook said still can't stop himself from chuckling.

"don't talk to me, i hate you now"
Jimin mumbled while he fold the scarf and keep them inside his totebag for college.

"don't be like that baby chick, come on! I want to go to gym and i won't receive no from you as an answer"
The alpha said circling his arms around Jimin's small waist and clinging to his body like his life depends on him.

"and you will tease until i got another nosebleed? No, thank you"
Jimin said pouting, he doesn't make eye contact with the alpha who's flashing him a puppy eyes to make him fall into his trick.

"Jiminie, what if i lost my muscles and turn into a fat guy? I will lost my confidence to flirt with you"
Jungkook said copying the pout on Jimin's face.

"good or else maybe i will call you a pervert ahjussi"

"park jimin!"

"do you think, which one is better? this one or this one?"
The omega asked, showing two totebags to the alpha.

"you"

"yah! yoongi hyung ah, be serious!"
Taehyung whined as he hides his flustered face from his sight.

"no, i state the truth"
Yoongi raised both of his hands in the air, signing that he isn't joking.

The omega couldn't help but to release a sigh of frustration, he also never know why he asked Yoongi to accompany him to buy Jimin something as his birthday present. Maybe he should ask Jin instead in the first place but he decided against it since the older has duty at hospital.

"you are not helping me at all"
Taehyung whined as he checking up the totebag back and forth.

"if you think both seemed pretty then buy both of them Taehyung ah"
Yoongi said as he landed his eyes on the item too.

"but my wallet will cry if i spend my money too much! I need to saving too for my other bills you know"
The alpha frowned as he looking at the pouting Kim Taehyung.

"i will pay, just pick anything-"

"no, i want to buy birthday gift from my best friend! I can't use your money!"
Taehyung cut him off.

"how about like this, each of us pick one of this tote bags and pay at the counter so your precious wallet won't even shed a single taers"
Yoongi suggested earning a confuse look from the omega.

"not bad, okay then!"

"i think god was really against me since i got birth into this world"
The omega said softly as his face expression was showing how exhausted he is.

"what's wrong with you Jiminie?"
Jungkook asked chuckling as he watched the omega was sitting on the floor with his back leaning against the wall.

The omega huffed he whined like a kid throwing tantrums, he swear he grew jealous with the alpha once he accidentally saw his abs through the white thin shirt. Jungkook himself don't have a single clue why does Jimin act this way out of the sudden.

"can't you see that abs of yours?! why do you have the abs while i only have a soft tummy?! i hate it"
Jimin whined again, this time he is stomping his feet on the floor.

Jungkook without need to be told putting down the dumbbell he is lifting just now to the origin place before he head towards Jimin and scrunched down to get in the same height as him. The alpha brought his hand and squeezed Jimin's cheeks with his fingers making the pout expanded.

"Park Jimin why are you suddenly act like a girl on their period? Do you have one or something my baby chick?"
Jungkook chuckled as he noticed Jimin's eyebrows knitted together.

"I'm a male omega! I don't have periods! This is what people call insecurities my giant muscle bunny!"
The omega snapped making Jungkook burst into a laughter.

It took awhile for the alpha to calm down as he wipes the non existent tears from the corner of his eyes and look at Jimin once again. The omega had a long pout when he thought that Jungkook was making fun of him.

"oh my, you are too cute.. Let's head home already, i changed my mind, i want to spend time with you more at home"
Jungkook said as he lift his body up from the floor, waiting for the omega to do the same.

"no i don't want to, you just go and maybe drop me off and the road side, i will go to Taehyung's apartment"
Jimin babbling with scrunched up nose

"Jimin I'm sorry"
Jungkook said in gentle voice.

"what-"

Then he felt Jungkook's lips on his, the alpha was pushing his lips so deep but no tongue included. They haven't gone far instead of a kiss since Jungkook know he can't push Jimin and even the kisses and pecks he stole from the younger before this actually make Jungkook feels bad. He never asked for Jimin's permission and he somehow felt like he is selfish.

"mphm!"
Jimin grip on Jungkook's white shirt when he felt Jungkook licked his bottom lip and smash their lips together again.

***

i need to edit this chapter later
any fluff suggestions?
Don't be a silent reader!
Thank you!