59💜

Jimin whined softly in his sleep. He was seeking for warmth by cuddling close to the body spooning him from behind causing a small smile etched on his lips. Soon the smile turned to frown when he remembered that he slept on the couch last night after wishing a happy birthday to sleeping Jungkook and this made him wonder because how could he be on the bed now?

As soon as he opened his eyes, he was greeted with the light passed through the curtains successfully brightening up the room and at the same time causing Jimin's eyes to ache due to the unexpected brightness. He blinked a few times to adjust the light coming into his eyes before he slowly turned around to face the sleeping Jeon Jungkook.

"How come you looked so handsome?"
Jimin said pouting, the way Jungkook's face glowing in the morning causing his inner self to feel insecure.

"I know I'm handsome but how many times should I remind you that staring is bad?"
The alpha hoarse voice echoing his eardrums.

This caused Jimin's breath to hitch. He has been caught several times staring at the sleeping Jungkook and this makes him feel embarrassed.

"I'm not"
He said as he hiding under the blanket, refuse to look at Jungkook's face anymore.

"How did I come here? Last night I was sleeping on the couch downstairs"
Jimin mumbled without getting out of the thick cover, too shy to face Jungkook.

"You don't remember?"
The alpha asked as he just watching Jimin shook his head 'no'

"you were sleep walking"
He said casually before closed his eyes once again to make Jimin trust him.

"no! I was never sleep walking! You lied"
Jimin snapped, getting out quickly from under the cover

It is impossible for Jungkook to tell the truth to Jimin that actually after the omega came to wish him happy birthday yesterday he went downstairs a few minutes later to take Jimin who was sleeping uncomfortably on the couch and then brought him bridal style back to his bedroom so he will go with the sleep walking joke for now.

"By the way what do you want for breakfast Jiminie?"
Jungkook asked, voice still deep and hoarse from sleep.

"Uh, hyung.. can I cook breakfast and bring them here??"
Jimin suggested shyly, afraid that the alpha reject his idea.

Jungkook just running his fingers in his hair silently before nodding his head with a thin smile etched on his lips. This made Jimin feel happy and he without wasting time ran to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

Jimin plans to make a simple breakfast for himself and Jungkook so he makes two omelettes and puts them into their respective plates. Before Jimin ran back to the room, he fetched two bottles of banana milk in the fridge and finally ran upstairs while carrying a tray of food.

Jimin knocked on the door and stepped into the room with a smile when he found Jungkook wearing a white bathrobe sitting on the bed while playing his phone, probably just came out from shower. They eat the food happily along with Jungkook who can't stop teasing Jimin making him blush out of embarrassment.

Fortunately, Jimin was able to survive from having another nose bleed with Jungkook's childish behavior. As of now, Jimin was just about to sip his banana milk but Jungkook was quick enough to sip Jimin's drink until the whole carton is now empty. Jimin looks at Jungkook in disbelief then he poke Jungkook's hard chest using his tiny fist a couple of times while pouting madly.

"You have your own drink!"
The omega huffed causing both his cheeks to puff out.

"but yours seemed way more tastier than mine! I'm just curious!"
Jungkook defended himself.

Jimin sulked then he told Jungkook to wash the dishes instead because the alpha finished his drink so at the same time Jimin can take a shower. Jungkook doesn't mind washing dishes or rather he prefers to wash dishes than letting Jimin do all the housework so without further ado he goes to the kitchen. As soon as Jungkook placed the last plate on the plate rack, a pair of hands wrapped around his waist and he could feel a small body leaning against him.

"Jiminie what are you doing?"
Jungkook asked chuckling

"hm? O-oh! yes, s-sorry!"
Jimin stuttered mess when he realized that he was back hugging the alpha.

The omega then shyly expending some distance between them as he mentally scolding himself but actually it's not his fault because the alpha smells too good!

"what are you sorry for? no need"
Jungkook said ruffling Jimin's soft hair

"umm.. hey, c-can I ask something?"
Jimin mumbled while looking down on the floor.

"what is it? say it first"
The alpha chuckling at Jimin's adorable action causing his heart went crazy.

"c-can we play your overwatch together in your bedroom?"
Jimin asked shyly, still not moving his gaze from the floor.

Jungkook just facepalm his own face because he was too amused when he noticed a red blush reaching until Jimin's ears, causing the alpha caught him blushing.

"okay, let me bring the controller and others to my bedroom"
He said before he brings his hand up to ruffles Jimin's hair once again and walk straight to the living room

The omega timidly nods his head before he following Jungkook to the living close like a lost puppy. This caused Jungkook accidently bumped him when he was about to turn around making Jimin fall on his butt while hissing in pain.

"Why did you follow me Jiminie? You should head upstairs first"
Jungkook said chuckling at Jimin's pouty face

***

I know i know, i will edit the errors later
Don't be a silent reader!
Leave your comment or else I won't update any sooner!
Thank youu!