63💜

A squeal came out of poor Jimin whose cheeks were squeezed by Jungkook. Jimin had tried his best to push Jungkook away but his strength could not fight the pig muscle. Jungkook could not bring his hand away from Jimin's chubby cheeks as soon as he put the omega on his lap because Jimin complained of a headache to him a while ago.

"oowie! jungkookie it's hurts!"
Jimin said as he poke Jungkook's hard chest with his tiny fist.

"I couldn't help it, you looked too cute minie and i have been holding myself for ages to not bite your cheeks"
The alpha said smiling causing Jimin to huff in disagreement.

"yah! I'm not cute-"

Without warning, he leans in and stole a short peck from the omega causing Jimin's eyes to open wide, looking at Jungkook with some small hiccups. Jimin swore his heart is about to explode and in the same time he afraid if Jungkook can hear it too.

"y-you! jungkookie stole my first kiss!"
Jimin's eyes still wide open

Jungkook smiled in amusement and somehow he felt proud because he was able to be the first person to steal Jimin's first kiss. He then buried his face deep into Jimin's crooked neck and inhaling the fresh scent slightly. Jungkook enjoys listening to Jimin mumbled incoherently because he was too drunk even just after drinking a can of beer.

"hyungiee"
Jimin whined as he pushed the older lightly by his shoulder.

Jungkook backing away as he raised his eyebrows in curiosity. the alpha was a little reluctant but the feeling disappeared when he saw Jimin pouting cutely in his arms.

"why are you pouting-"
Jungkook did not have time to finish his words as Jimin suddenly smashed his plump lips against Jungkook who was a bit surprised.

Jungkook doesn't know what he needs to do so he just closes his eyes and lets Jimin kiss him longer. The kiss was pure, they just keep the position without including tongue to lead them to make out session. Both of them seemed to lack of oxygen causing they broke the kiss.

"now i have stolen Jungkookie's first kiss too! we are fair!"
Jimin claimed happily before he burst into giggles and messy hiccups

"oh my- you are driving me insane Park Jimin, really you are"
Jungkook said panting, his hot breath fanning Jimin's swollen lips

He couldn't help himself when he saw Jimin smiling to himself while giggling non stop making Jungkook smashed their lips together once again. Just like earlier, no tongue included. Jimin clutching on Jungkook's shirt tightly by using his tiny fists while Jungkook wrapped his arms around Jimin's small waist as he deepening the kiss with the smaller.

"I love you, Park Jimin"
Jungkook whispered to Jimin's ear causing he feels sparks down his spine.

"who is Park Jimin?! my name is minie! j-jungkookie doesn't l-love minie"
Jimin mumbled the last word while sniffing, tears already brimmed at the corner of his eyes.

"no, no, no! jungkookie loves minie! love minie so much"
Jungkook said panicking as he cupped Jimin's flustered face into his large palms.

"kookie lied!"
The omega said as he tried to stand up from Jungkook's lap.

"jungkookie really loves minie! but does minie loves jungkookie?"
Jungkook asked panicking as he hold Jimin's waist to prevent him from leaving.

After hearing the question asked by Jungkook, Jimin did not waste time nodding his head eagerly while letting the crystal tears flow down his cheeks. Jungkook smiled in relieve and used his thumb to wipe away Jimin's tears so that no more tears would flow. He notices that Jimin's eyes are starting to swell because he cried for a long time and this makes Jungkook's heart ache to see Jimin in this state.

"shh shh, minie please don't cry? kookie doesn't want to see the person that he loves cried, or else kookie will cry too"
Jungkook said as he kissed Jimin's cheek gently as Jimin whimpered by the soft contact.

Jimin's sobs now already turned to sniff and Jungkook never stop himself from rubbing circles behind his back which is helping to calm him down. He took a chance to smell Jimin's hair as he placed his chin on top of Jimin's head. Jeon Jungkook swear he becomes addicted to Jimin's scent.

"j-jungkookie loves me?"
Jimin found difficulties to speak properly between hiccups.

"yes minie, i love you"
Jungkook said pecking all over Jimin's face lovingly.

The omega could feels his own heart began to beat faster as he melts under Jungkook's touch making he feels a tickling inside of his stomach and soon he burst into giggles again.

"say it again!"
Jimin whispered as he snuggled close to Jungkook's hard chest to seek for the warmth

"i love you"

"again!"

"i love you, i love you, i love you, i love you! now? satisfied?"
Jungkook asked the giggling mess Park Jimin in his embrace who just nods his head softly.

A long sigh then escaped from Jungkook's mouth. He looks at Jimin and smile thinly. He could believe this is happening and he hope that this isn't a dream. He got to confessed his feeling for Jimin and he finally escaped from the disturbing thought inside his pretty head.

"minie i love you and i wish you will returned the same feeling to me.. I heard your confession this morning and I'm happy to hear that.. I promise I will protect you and treat you well so that you will feel loved- Jimin? minie?"
Jungkook asked as he heard soft snores coming from the omega.

He chuckled when he saw Jimin sleeping peacefully while he cuddled close to his chest. His eyes were tightly shut together and his mouth was slightly open also don't forget his flustered face making the omega looks really cute until Jungkook himself forgot how to breathe.

"how can you sleeping while I was talking minie ssi? you are rude little omega you know"
Jungkook said and gently stroke Jimin's soft blonde hair.

"alright, let's get you to bed"

***

okay, i feel so single
and yea I updated earlier for tomorrow
btw please spam your comments!
I would like to read them later!
don't forget to vote!
thank you!