89💜

"kookie hyung ah, you can't do that! no!"
Jimin expressed worriedly to the alpha he was sitting on, a deep sigh escaped from his mouth, his small fists were balled up and crinkling Jungkook's clothes at the thought of Eunmi's arrogant face flashed in his mind.

"why i can't jiminie? she isn't a good news to you! her face deserve to be destroyed and i fucking caught your eyes swollen that day after you woke up from the nap in the class so tell me, did she touch you? did she laid her fucking fingers on you baby? come on tell me everything, hurry!"
Jungkook pleaded as he was too desperate to know but his voice was deep and Jimin already know that there's no point faking everything because it will turn out exposed to the alpha later.

"o-okay she slapped me once when i glare at her b-but i was really p-pissed at that time! i didn't mean to do that-"

"she what?!"
Jungkook growing more enraged, more furious because he can see the fear in Jimin's eyes.

The omega couldn't help himself but to slammed his face to Jungkook's hard chest, sniffing his cinnamon and minty scent to calm down his nerves. His lips trembling at the thought that he had broke the promise with himself to keep the things secret. Now he began to see himself as a weak omega.

"what did you do then? did you run after she slapped you?"
Jungkook sighed heavily before he tried to make his voice sound as gentle as possible, his brow arched at the sight of Jimin shook his head softly in his embrace as he waited for the omega to speak.

"s-she refused to return it at first s-so i harshly g-grabbed the scarf a-and.. i slapped her t-too"
Jimin mumbled the last part.

This caused the alpha to not able to say his thoughts even he was already parted his mouth to speak but nothing coming out. He just closed his mouth again as slowly frown take over his face causing Jimin to feel scared and want to run away and let himself fall from the cliff.

"you mean, you slapped her? on face?"
Jungkook asked again for confirmation and Jimin hesitantly nods his head.

"a-and she fall too, since she can't balance herself on her heels.."
Jimin didn't make eye contact with the alpha until he felt both his cheeks being pressed.

"fuck, you're amazing! did she fall hard?"
The older asked and Jimin swears that he could see the beautiful doe eyes sparking in amazement.

He nods again as Jungkook brought him into a bone crushing hug, the oxygen now have been leaving his lungs making the poor omega squirming to be freed. The alpha seemed to get what Jimin was about to do as he loosened the hold and put his chin on his shoulder and swing their body softly.

"my baby chick already turned into a well grown up boy now"
Jungkook whispered but only to earn a poke on his forearm by the blushing mess Jimin.

As he was busy worrying about the scene he involved with Eunmi, Jungkook got to talk to him like a proud father making his worry disappeared and turned to a butterflies inside his stomach. Jimin needs to make a mental note that Jeon Jungkook can't be read by his cold face.

"are you sure i should burn Taehyung's apartment by the way?"
Jungkook spoke after a few moments of silence between them.

"yah! no!!"

Meanwhile at a cafe located in the busy city of Seoul, there's a guy wearing a long coat with a hazelnut coffee steamed hot in front of him on the table as he was grinning to himself under cap he is wearing. A soft ring can be heard coming from the door followed by a harsh stomping feet coming to his table successfully ruining his thoughts.

"you are the one who asked to meet yet you are the one who late"
The male rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"thanks to the brat i can only wear sandals for the time being"
The other replied, taking a seat across the alpha.

The guy with cap got to take a sip from his coffee as the girl scrolling down her phone, minding her own business. He finally clears his throat gaining her attention in the same time.

"i don't see there's a need fir us to meet, so if you may excuse me i want to return to my home"
The male said as he was about to gather his things and stand up.

"are you sure? you are not getting what you want yet i think"
The girl smirked at him.

"i have, and I'm happy enough"

"no i mean the body, you want it right? can't you just do something real quick so that i can have what mine?"
The male began to frown at what she just said.

"you know what i have my own plan and if you want to order me around, note this in your mind that i won't work for nothing so you have to pay me a bit"
This time he was the one who got to smirk at the frowning girl.

***

sorry for the short chapter and mistakes
Follow me for more updates!
Don't be a silent reader!
Thank you!