87💜

They were running here and there looking for the every corner of the classes but to their disappointment, they couldn't find the scarf anywhere. Jungkook finally decide to make a report about the lost and probably someone will leave the lost item to the office like usual. Jimin waited for the alpha outside the office as he keeps breathing heavily, eyes closed shut tightly as he felt his legs turned jelly and he slowly scrunched down to the cold floor with his back still leaning against the wall.

Soft sobs can be heard coming from the omega as he flinched hard when Jungkook suddenly exiting the office with worried expression on his face. He noticed Jimin scrunched down on his knees as he rushed to the omega and scrunched down on his knees too to get on the same height level as Jimin.

"minie what's wrong? I noticed your scent turned sour just now"
Jungkook whispered as he wipes the tears using his thumb carefully.

"you spend a lot of money to buy me the birthday gift and now I lost it, i feel bad hyungie, i-i didn't meant to.. i l-love it, I'm sorry because i couldn't take care of it"
Jimin stuttered as he burst into tears.

The alpha waste no time to shushed him by brought him into a comforting hug, he drew circles gently on Jimin's back while releasing his pheromones to calm down the younger. Jimin was drawing too much tears until he hiccups repeatedly. Jungkook then broke the hug to look at Jimin's red face because of crying as he noticed the omega still couldn't stop hiccuping as he grips on Jungkook's arms tightly.

"yah, breathe Jiminie! breathe!"
Jungkook said, holding both of his shoulders but the omega only shook his head side to side, the crimson on his both cheeks turn darker.

Then, Jungkook sighed before he slammed his lips against the younger caught him off guard. Jimin squeezed his eyes and tightened the grip on Jungkook's veiny arms when he felt Jungkook pushed on his lips deeper. Finally after a few moments Jungkook backed away and Jimin finally was able to catch up his breath. He slumped his head on the alpha chest who was having his arms around Jimin's small waist to prevent him from falling to the floor.

"jiminie? yah, are you alright?"
The alpha shook him slightly as he saw Jimin closed his eyes, obviously had passed out since there's too many things playing inside his mind.

"fuck"
He muttered before picking up the light omega in his arms and dashing to the parking lot.

He drives to the hospital as he dialed Jin hyung's number and put on loud speaker when he reached the red traffic light. It took a few rings for the older to pick up the call but Jungkook understand, it was his working hour and he was probably busy with patients.

"jungkook ah, miss me already?"
Jin said right after he pick up the call.

"did you have patients right now?"
Jungkook asked eyes stuck on the traffic light.

"no, i just finished my last appointment with my patient, i can leave in a few more minutes after this"
Jin said while shuffling some papers on his table.

"can you come over then? Jiminie just passed out- or maybe i should go there?"
Jungkook glanced to his side, finding Jimin covered with his coat.

"my baby just what??! no, let me come over! you better explain why my precious Jiminie passed out when i arrive Jeon"
The older said and hang up

A heavy sigh escaped from his mouth when he settled Jimin carefully on the bed, removing the thick coat on his body leaving him in his usually pastel colored sweatshirt with white jeans. He was debating with his inner self whether he should change Jimin's clothes into something comfy or not until suddenly there's some knocks on his door downstairs. Jungkook makes himself to the door and open the double wooden door revealing Kim Seokjin from outside, still wearing his doctor coat looking at him worriedly.

"where's jimin?!"
Jin asked, shaking the soul out of him.

"upstairs, in my bedroom-"
Jungkook couldn't finished his words when the older rushing to go upstairs.

He then following the omega slowly from behind as he noticed Jin already took a seat next to Jimin and began to check up on his body. Jungkook not wanting to disturb them as he head to his closet and pick his own grey shirt with a matching sweatpants. He watched Jin taking off his stethoscope after listening to Jimin's heart beat while he approached them.

"hyung ah, how was jimin?"
Jungkook asked, taking a seat on the edge of the bed a bit far from them.

"I'm sure he was having difficulties to breath earlier am I right? no, I'm not blaming you so don't worry"
Jin said the last part quickly, afraid if he was scaring the alpha who hesitantly nods.

"I'm going to prepare some food, would you like to have dinner here?"
The alpha asked but Jin apologetically shook his head.

"you need to remember, i have to take care of your cousin or i will say my husband at home and he can't handle the kitchen well so i afraid if he will burn the whole house with his slight touch"
Jin said before both of them burst into chuckles.

"alright but can you help put this clothes on Jimin before you left? I'm sure he must be uncomfortable wearing the same clothes from morning to night"
Jungkook said, placing the neat folded clothes on the bed.

The older only smiled and agreed. He assured the younger to go and prepare the food already since he was going to change Jimin right now. The smile still stuck on his face as thought about how Jimin will leave happily with Jungkook by his side, the alpha who will always put Jimin first before himself.

***

follow me for more updates!
don't be a silent reader!
thank you for supporting!