105✨💜

epilogue ♡

"where are you?"
The deep voice came from the other side from the phone the omega is holding.

"I'm buying lunch for you Mr Jeon since you have meetings and some paper works to be finished by today"
Jimin said almost rolling his eyes at his own husband, he asked him to buy lunch and now he called him just to know where he is.

He felt the alpha was nodding his head. Jimin smiled to himself at his own thoughts, imagine how cute his husband will look like if he was pouting while he tapping his short fingers softly on the marble table of the cafe. His order seemed like taking forever to be done by the staff but he doesn't really mind.

"Mr Jeon, I'm asking you to hurry because your husband seemed to miss you already"
Jungkook said as he keeps his monotone

"alright, your wish is my command sir"
Jimin said with slight giggles.

He then heard some kissy sounds coming from the other side of phone making he giggles more. They were chatting for awhile until Jimin heard his number was being called to get his order at the counter. The omega saying that he will arrive at the company in a few more minutes and he took the order that he already paid from the counter. He wants to end the call but the alpha seemed against his idea.

"no! don't end the call, i want to hear your voice so don't end until you reach my office room"
Jungkook demanded making Jimin smiled toothily.

"what a cute behavior of yours alpha"
The omega teased him.

"yeah whatever, just don't end okay? not like you're going to drive"
Jimin giggled again as he get inside the car with the driver waiting for him patiently to return.

Then the two married couple talking about some random things while Jimin keeps reminding Jungkook to do his job but the alpha refused, telling that he was doing the work and in the same time talking to him. Luckily Jimin went to the nearby restaurant to order for their take out so he doesn't need to wait longer to reach the company once again.

The omega finally reached the chairman's office as he knocked twice while he end the call. As he opens the door only to reveal Jeon Jungkook who was about to call him again holding his phone near to his ear with some ringing sounds can be heard.

"mr jeon I'm already arrived with your food and since i want to live longer with you so now I'm begging you with all my heart to finish them for your health while I'm doing double check on your tomorrow's schedule alright?"
Jimin said flashing the alpha with his brightest smile and put the paper bag on the empty space of the chairman's table

Jungkook hooked one of his eyebrows at him at the peeked inside the paper bag only to find two containers with lunch set. He thought It was impossible for Jimin to buy him the two set lunch box for himself.

"mr Jeon, you bought all of this for me?"
Jungkook asked curiously while looking at his beautiful answer with his doe eyes

"oh, i brought one for me but if you were still hungry you can have mine since you need more energy and i don't feel really hungry mr Jeon"
Jimin said from his table while his fingers tapping on the keyboard, checking the schedule again for the second time if there's any mistakes

"then come here and have lunch with me, the containers are still warm"
Jungkook said as he walked to the black couch with a matching black and white coffee table.

He found his husband nods and standing up from his seat after he heard the last click from the mouse making he assumed that the omega had save the schedule into his computer. Jimin approached him and took a seat next to the alpha who had already seated on the couch while taking a lunch box out for Jimin and taking another one for himself.

"Mr Jeon can I talk to hyung?"
Jimin asked after a long moment of silence between them.

"yeah sure baby, what is it?"
Jungkook immediately talk casually to him, changing from his hot CEO form to Jeon Jimin's cute husband.

"i think i won't be able to head straight home today because i need to pick Yuni from her kindergarten"
Tge omega informed before he stuffed his mouth with the food again.

"i don't remember we have a daughter"
Jungkook said frowning as he tilted his head in confusion.

Poor Jimin, he accidentally choked on his food making the omega rushed to open the bottle cap and drank a lot of water to ease his throat. He coughed a couple of times with Jungkook gently patted his back in worry but he only received a pout accompany with a glare from his own husband.

"it's Taehyung and yoongi's child, how can you forget?"
Jimin scold his husband playfully along with a light poke landed on his hard chest.

"oh, yeah! Yoongi told me that he was quite busy lately too"
Jungkook said and chuckles at himself

"so that's why i need to pick up yuni from her kindergarten and she will stay with us maybe around half an hour before they returned from the company"
The omega began to stuffed his mouth with food again but this time he munch them much slower.

"yuni will be at our house??"
Jimin swears he noticed his husband's eyes was sparkling in joy.

He thought that Jungkook probably missing the little girl but instead Jungkook was thinking about how beautiful Jimin will look while he hold the small pup into his arms. Jimin with babies might be one of Jungkook's kink yet the omega himself never know.

***
I updated a random chapter <3
Check out my other book too!
Thank you