55💜

It's been several times Yoongi has seen Jimin and the senior, Taemin often chatting in the hallway, class and everywhere. Jimin may consider Taemin as a friend but Yoongi does not trust that guy.

He is not stupid. He is an alpha too and he could read Taemin just by looking at his lustful eyes every time he was close to Jimin. He may not have known Jimin for so long but he knows he needs to look for the omega when Jungkook is not around.

"Jimin are you done? I want to talk to you a little bit"
Young asked, not minding if the omega was busy chatting with Taemin

"oh okay hyung, see you later Sunbae!"
Jimin said before leaving the older who didn't get to protest

The alpha lead him away from the spot he was talking with Taemin earlier. Then he realized, they are heading to library. Jimin silently followed the older inside and take their seat as he is waiting for the older to speak.

"Jimin do you know Jungkook's birthday is next week?"
The older asked as Jimin nods his head

"but I don't know what he would like instead of banana milk"
Jimin said earning a light chuckles from Yoongi

"me either, he's not the type of person who likes to ask for something from someone else, you also know he’s Jeon heir right? I don't think he will ask for a gift in the form of goods"

"you mean?"
Jimin asked curiously

"Like before, me, Taehyung, Namjoon and Jin will accompany him at his house until dusk because he says he needs time alone at night. Once I had to take my stuff at his house, I saw him crying so hard and this made me assume that he did that every year and do you know how painful it feels to see your own best friend cry but you can't do anything about it? It's hurt Jimin and please, this year help us to cheer Jungkook up"
Yoongi said gently while talking about his best friend, the guilty can be seen all over his face

"I will"
Jimin said nodding as the conformation after a few moments

This made yoongi smile a little because he was relieved to hear the answer from Jimin but the smile disappeared when he heard someone clearing his throat from behind. They looked at the owner of the voice and found Jungkook crossing his arm with raised eyebrows.

"Let me know what you are doing here? without me"
Jungkook asked the omega

"Yoongi and I are just chatting, that's all and he is with me so you don't have to worry"
Jimin said softly as he tried to assure the alpha

"And now you have started replacing me with Yoongi? this guy?? who always sleep in class and copy Taehyung's note and get flying colors in every examination-"

"Yah, Jungkook ah are you insane?"
The older cut him off

Now, both Jimin and Jungkook have arrived safely at Taehyung's apartment. It seems like Jungkook is still dissatisfied with Jimin's explanation taken lightly by him. Jimin who was preparing dinner in the kitchen giggles  to see Jeon Jungkook who was sulking like a child in the living room.

Jimin put the last plate on the dining table and called Jungkook to eat. Jungkook effortlessly stepped towards the dinning table and took his seat opposite Jimin.

"Whose birthday is next week?"
The omega asked sweetly while cupping his chin on the table

However Jungkook just looked at him lazily, no reaction that could be read from his face. This caused Jimin to swallow his own saliva with a shudder, he had to think of something else quickly.

"you can ask me something for your birthday gift! let me know!"
Jimin said smiling but once again Jungkook didn't respond him

"koookie? what do you want for your birthday?? come on you can tell me"
The omega seemed not wanting to lose

He noticed how Jungkook tensed after hearing the nickname before he shook his head slowly. Jimin frowned at Jungkook's passive behavior. The, Jimin saw the untouched meals on the table as he pick the chopsticks and pick up the black bean noodles.

"here! open your mouth, say aaaah"
Jimin smiling once again as he hold the chopsticks right in front of Jungkook's mouth

The alpha seemed hesitant but then he gave in and open his mouth to let Jimin fed him the black bean noodles cooked by himself.

"gosh"
Jungkook muttered before he looked away, breaking their short eye contact

"is it good?"
Jimin asked getting a nod from the alpha who still didn't look at him

"now tell me what do you want for your birthday, anything!"
The omega once again placed his chin on his palms

"I'm.. not sure"

"but you must want something right?"
This time Jimin began to pout

"I don't- ..give me time to think"
Jungkook whispered loud enough for Jimin to hear him

A smile plastered on Jimin's face, he was satisfied enough by hearing Jungkook's answer. He will wait until the alpha told him whatever he wants but Jimin hopes in this short period because he afraid he won't have enough time to prepare the gift.

"okay! here, eat some more!"
Jimin said as he happily feeding Jungkook's his homemade dishes

Maybe his birthday night will not be as bad as before. Now, Jungkook has this fluffy happiness ball so he wish that he won't be too sensitive when the day comes.

"kookie hyung! don't space out and you need to eat all of my dishes! I made them with alots of love you know!"
Jimin said giggling causing Jungkook's breath hitched, he can feel a thousand of butterflies making chaos inside his stomach too

This is a weird feeling, a good weird and Jungkook likes it.

The alpha munching on the food silently. Seems like he won't be using his hands to eat today since there's a sweet little Jimin is ready to feed him.

"Jimin you need to eat too-"

"nah ah, you are going to turn 23 in a few days more and you need some food to grow up into a strong alpha"
Jimin said as he never feel tired to beam a smile to the older

***

Thank you for your support!
Don't forget to vote!
Feedback please?