35💜

With a quick move Jimin snatch his favorite canvas totebag and running downstairs with as fast he can. He heard some sounds from kitchen as he manage to run to the kitchen only to meet with Jin who was preparing toasts on each plates while the alphas are sipping on their caffeine.

"what are you rushing for Jimin"
Jin chuckled as he assuring the omega to take a seat next to him

"I-i think I'm late since my phone died so i don't know the time right now"
Jimin said in embarrassment

With that they just began to enjoy their breakfast with some slight conversation from the older. Jimin silently peeking at Jungkook under his eyelashes. They haven't talked much lately making Jimin craving for something he himself not knowing.

Now they are at campus, walking separately in the hallway. This time Jungkook walked first in the front while Jimin followed him quite far from behind. Even though they came together, Jimin did not want the students to disturb his peace with questions he did not like. He never getting used to be the main attention, not when one day someone noticed he and Jungkook staying in the same home.

Jimin can smell the rich fregrance mixed with a same rich natural scent from distance making he raised his head. There is standing Ra Eunmi with her friends walking in sass through the hallway until she smiled arrogantly when she saw Jeon Jungkook.

To his surprise, Jungkook makes his way towards the girl as she began to smile even wider while her friends began to squeal.

"Ra Eunmi"
Jungkook called using his usual cold voice

"yes?"
Eunmi's high pitched echoing his eardrums

"you and me, at the cafe near this campus at 2 pm, don't bring your friends"
Jungkook said before he left, her scent was too strong for him to stay longer

After the alpha disappeared from their sight, the girls began to squeal and teasing Eunmi non stop. Jungkook's action was being watched by all the students who walked pass the hallway and by judging from Eunmi's expression they thought Jungkook had just asked her for a date.

Then, a rumour about Jeon Jungkook asked Ra Eunmi for a date had spread to the whole students of the college.

"did Jungkook really date Eunmi?"
Taehyung asked in confusion

The omega just shook his head, he don't know what's happening right now and he also don't know what did Jungkook said to the girl earlier.

"Do you want me to ask him?"
The taller asked getting a quick glare from Jimin

"what for? no need to"
Jimin said while tightening the grip on his thick books

The omega dropped Taehyung off at his class before continuing his steps to his own class. He kept looking on the floor while walking until he bumped onto a hard chest causing him to stumble back a little.

Jimin tilted his head up to look at the person he just bumped before a gasp escaped his mouth softly. Before he can utter any words, a file was being shoved to him making he unconsciously hug the file on his chest.

"send it to Mrs Lee"
Jungkook said and left him dumbfounded.

A pout began to visible on Jimin's face as he stomped on his feet while heading to the stairs to go to the second floor, where is the staff room located.

"Jimin ssi?"
When he heard someone called for his name, he quickly turned around and saw Cha Woohyun at the corner of the hallway.

He waves to the older as Woohyun approaching him with a smile on his handsome face.

"Where are you going?"
He asked when he saw the familiar file Jimin is holding right now

"Jungkook asked me to send this to Mrs Lee, I'm going to put this group project assignment on her table"
Jimin explained getting a nods from Woohyun

"Let me send the file then, you seemed tired and I'm going to meet my homeroom teacher at the staff room too"
Woohyun extending his arm

Jimin look hesitate to hand him the file but the taller just chuckled in response.

"Think of this as a sign of gratitude from me for being willing to help me with the gift for my crush"
Woohyun said, taking the file from Jimin's hold

Jimin burst into giggles while a dark blush appeared on Woohyun's face in embarrassment.

"so, did nayeon noona likes the gift?"
The omaga asked teasingly

"no, she loves it!"

🌼🌼🌼

Ra Eunmi supposed to attend her last class until 2 pm but she refused and left early one hour only to touch up her make up to make sure she looks great- no gorgeous in front of Jeon Jungkook. It's been the fifth time she applied her liptint and she will repeat her action until she was satisfied enough with her face.

Eunmi went to the cafe thirty minutes earlier than Jungkook because she wanted to pick a good place for both of them.

She is a wannabe diva so backseat will never be her favorite. She likes the seat where people can see her, drooling over herself. Eunmi saw a couple seat in the middle of the cafe and smiled in victory.

She sat down with crossed legs and pulled out the small mirror from her bag. Her eyes widen when she saw her foundation isn't perfect in her eyes so she took out her compact powder to dab on her make up.

Student from the same collage entered the cafe and quickly noticed Ra Eunmi is sitting alone- no she is waiting for Jeon Jungkook since the alpha asked her to come here after class.

With a last touch on her make up, she applied some lip balm on her thin lips to make them look moist and finally the door rings when someone pushed open the door along with the cinnamon and minty scent lingering in the air making the girl smiled widely and shutting her head to the said alpha.

"Jungkook oppa!"

***

Okay, jeon jungkook what do you have in your mind right now?
Never mind
Please leave your vote and feedback comment <3