101✨💜

Today is weekend but Jimin is nowhere near resting right now because he needs to work his ass out following Jungkook here and there from morning since the alpha said he wants to bring him somewhere. Not like Jimin not liking it, he just dying in curiosity and Jungkook kept refusing him where they are head to. They had breakfast outside this morning so that's mean they have spending their time outside for hours and now they stuck into red traffic light with Jungkook kept his eyes focusing on the road.

"hyung can't you tell me where are we going please? Maybe at least a hint?"
Jimin pouted his lips trying to make Jungkook fall into his trap.

"not yet baby chick"
The alpha said and wink at him before he released the break pedal slowly when the light had turned green.

The ride was taking forever and Jimin had dozed off half an hour before they finally reached the destination, no matter how bad Jungkook wants to watch him sleeps but they don't have so much time, Jungkook had another a lots of plan to do. He reached his hand slowly caressing Jimin's cheek as the omega finally stirred in his sleep.

"wake up baby chick, we already arrived so you can look around"
Jungkook said chuckling as he watched Jimin whined and stretch his limbs slightly.

"where are we- no.. no, you must be kidding me jungkook hyung ah"
Jimin said with a pair of wide eyes, sleep already long forgotten by him.

There's standing a building of his old orphanage he used to live before, nothing had changed as what he remembered. With a trembling smile, the omega tackled Jungkook into a tight hug as they are pouring all of their feelings together. He missed the nanny and the kids so much and he never thought Jungkook will brought him here.

They walked together hand in hand to the entrance as they had caught the attention of the old nanny who was reading a story towards the kids sitting on the floor. Jimin bites his bottom lips when he makes eye contact with the nanny who was smiling at their direction, silently welcoming their presence in the orphanage.

"baby chim, I'm happy to see you again"
The late 50 woman said as she walked to the door frame.

Jimin couldn't hold his tears as he released Jungkook's hand and tackled the old woman into a hug but not tight so that he won't hurt the nanny. No one dare to break the silence as Jungkook only watch Jimin sniffing into the old lady embrace fondly.

"mimi hyunggg!"
A high pitched yell came from the room.

The nanny broke the hug as Jimin looked at the kid who had just called his name, not minding to wipe his watery eyes first. There's a boy around seven years old wearing a yellow sweatshirt looking at him with sparkling eyes. The others kid seemed to finally recognize Jimin as they run towards the said omega and circling around the olders.

"kookoo hyung is here too!"
another kid yelled as the said boy reaching out his arms mentioning the alpha to pick him up.

Jungkook chuckled as he picked up the kid easily before the boy beamed at him happily. Jimin grew confused about since when did the children here know Jungkook. By looking at the confusion written on Jimin's face, the old lady just giggled as the said omega turned to face her.

"Jungkook came here a few times and the kids grow fond of him because this kind hearted guy had donated some money to buy their toys and clothes"
She said making Jimin's eyes widen.

"ahjumma, i told you to not tell Jimin!"
Jungkook whisper yelled to the lady who cupped her mouth with her palms.

"o-oh my bad but let's head inside! kids please behave yourself in front of our guests okay?"
The lady said as she ordered the kids to get inside.

"hyung you came here-"

"mimi hyung! is kookoo hyung is your boyfriend?? do you love him?"
The kid who was clung onto Jungkook's shirt speak catching Jimin off guard.

"mimi hyung's boyfriend is so handsome! They looked so cute!"
A little girl said and burst into giggles.

"sana how much time i need to remind you to stop secretly peeking at the kpop picture in Dahyun noona's phone?"
The lady scold the little girl playfully.

Jungkook only smiling, showing his bunny smile to Jimin who is dying in embarrassment. The alpha told him that they will spend their time here and leave before four in the evening so they still have so much time to play with the kids that used to be Jimin's friends here and talking to the nanny from time to time.

It would be a complete lie if Jimin said he didn't feel a million butterflies inside his stomach when he watched Jungkook running around with the kids in the playground. He could see how the alpha making funny face while chasing the kids as he pretending to be a monster that trying to kidnap them.

The playground had filled with laughter as Jimin swear he couldn't ask for more until suddenly his mind thinking about how Jungkook will look like if he becoming a father one day. The thought had caused Jimin to blush so deep, catching Jungkook's attention who was tickling the little kid wearing the yellow sweatshirt from earlier.

"Jiminie are you alright? Did you catch cold? Your face is red"
Jungkook shut him a tons of questions as he put his palm flat on Jimin's forehead just in case he had caught cold by sitting outside for too long.

"yes, I'm f-fine! don't mind me, don't make the kids waiting and go play with them hyung ah"
Jimin assured until a girl came and hugs Jimin's legs because of her short height.

"can i spend time with kookoo's boyfriend? I miss mimi hyung so much!"

***

i can't believe thats i wrote more than 100 chapter for one book..
let's see what will happen later,
follow me if you like this book <3
Thank you!