38💜

"Kim fucking Taehyung!"
Jungkook called as he was running through the hallway from the parking lot like a marathon.

His loud voice had caught the omega's attention who just closing his locker to get his books. Jungkook immediately stop from bumping him and trying to breath properly. Taehyung who usually bark at him early in the morning surprisingly is waiting for him patiently to catch his breath.

"Have you found Jimin?"
It was the only question escaped his mouth

The omega isn't blind yet. He noticed how pale Jungkook's face right now, don't forget about the dark circles under his eyes and his dry lips. Jeon Jungkook look extremely wreck and Taehyung had confirmed that he was looking for Jimin for the whole night.

"Yes, but I didn't let him attend school today since he looks- okay never mind but for your information my dear best friend is a fragile so take that note in your mind"
Taehyung decided to tell him the truth instead of lying that he didn't found Jimin yet, it will probably causing Jungkook to being admitted to hospital again

"Y-you found him? so Jimin is staying at your house last night? he is safe?"
The alpha asked in disbelief, his messy hair fall on top of his forehead

Taehyung nods his head as Jungkook letting out a shaky breath in relief. Simply, the muscle pig Jeon Jungkook squished him into a bone crushing hug causing his breath to hitch.

Students seemed like can't mind their own business and gasped by their action. The murmur is getting louder as Taehyung couldn't help but to shove the alpha away. Instead of a frown, Jungkook flashed him a smile even he didn't call him last night to inform Jimin is staying at his apartment.

"I want to meet him"
Jungkook said with his deep voice but his face showing a guanine smile as a kid got their favorite ice cream

"sadly you can't, you need to give him some time Jungkook ah"
Taehyung sighed softly

A smile no longer plastered on his face, he looked like at the edge of tears causing Taehyung to panic.

"y-yah, but i will try to talk to him!"
The omega said rather quickly

Jungkook lifted his head up to meet his, both eyes still glistening with tears.

"you better do"
He said before breath on the air deeply

"can you show your hand like this?"
The alpha added while showing his palm up

Taehyung seems confused but still doing that so, he can't bare with the crying yet annoying Jeon Jungkook. Without hesitation, the alpha clapped their palm together like kids nowadays said 'give me five' before he turned around to left the dumbfounded Kim Taehyung behind.

"yah! I swear if you touch me one more time i will report this to Min Yoongi!"
Taehyung said through gritted teeth

Meanwhile in Taehyung apartment, Jimin was sitting on the couch at the living room since the other omega left for collage. He keeps switching the channel, nothing caught his interest from past hour.

Jimin pouts before hugging himself in the three times bigger hoodie that was engulfing his body well. He sniffed on the scent before a smile plastered on his face but it won't last longer.

The omega scrolling down his group chat which full with Ra Eunmi and Jeon Jungkook as their hot topic. How bad he want to throw his phone away when he noticed they are talking about Jungkook brought a gift for Eunmi, Jungkook asked Eunmi to sign on marriage paper and so on.

He tried to hate the alpha but Jungkook's scent was the only thing can help him relax. Jimin totally stressed with his own self.

The television seems not working on cheering him up so he just switched it off and cuddle to the hoodies around him.

🌼🌼🌼

"Taehyung are you heading home right now?"

"yes, so what?"
The omega lift his gaze up

"can I follow you home-"

"for the hundredth time Jeon Jungkook, no!"
Taehyung said before he walk passed the taller who was tailing him from his last class

He left Jungkook who was still standing dumbfounded behind. The alpha was nearly cried out to beg Taehyung to bring him to his apartment so that he can meet Jimin but a hand patted his shoulder making Jungkook turned his head to the owner of the hand.

"holly shit, i never thought Jeon Jungkook will look like a zombie once in my life"
Yoongi said with a pair of wide eyes, his sleepiness was long forgotten

The alpha just sulked by hearing the insult causing Yoongi to chuckle.

"yah, go home and get ready. I will pick you up around 3"
The older said making Jungkook frowned

"where are we going"
He asked curiously

"a date with Ra Eunmi, it's secret you idiot"
Yoongi said rolling his eyes

Jungkook get ready as what he had be told. Now he simply playing his overwatch at his living while waiting for the older to pick him up like what was being promised. Then, a loud honk coming from outside alerting him right after he finished his game.

The alpha get inside the car without saying anything as Yoongi casually drive away from his mansion. The ride was not taking an hour until they reached their destination but Jungkook was frowning when he saw a familiar cafe near them.

"what are we doing here?"
The younger asked in curiosity

"I'm craving for some pantries and I heard Jimin is here too"
Yoongi said making both of Jungkook's eyes widen in response

"Jimin is here?"
Jungkook asked in disbelief while the older shook his head

The younger alpha seems much happier than a few seconds ago. He eagerly dragging Yoongi along while entering the cafe. The smell of pantries hit them as soon as they stepped in causing Yoongi's stomach to growl softly.

"did you just-"

"shut it, just go and order for me"
The older said before walking pass Jungkook who was slowly making his way towards the counter

Just like they met a few months ago in this situation, but now everything was change. There is no customers queueing to order so Jungkook went to the counter with a blonde hair omega not looking at him but the register machine instead.

"hello welcome to shiny cafe, may I pick your order"
The omega said without looking at him yet

"may i have one espresso-"

Jungkook stopped when the omega snapped his head at him quickly, they made eye contact but none of them dare to speak to break the silence. Finally after a good moments staring in each others eyes, Jimin turned his head away slowly in hesitation.

"I-I'm sorry but can y-you repeat your order once again?"
Jimin stuttered while his finger was shacking to list down his order

Jungkook hates seeing him like this.

"one iced espresso, one iced lemon tea and a set of peanut butter waffles"
He said in a gentle voice making the omega nods his head

"your order will be sent to your table, thank you"
Jimin said before disappearing behind the door of the staff room

***

Feedback please?
Don't forget to vote!
Thank you <3