24 💜

"last time you give me a ride, i got into accident so I'll skip this time"
Jimin said but Jungkook didn't give a single shit about it

"stop talking nonsense and get in already"
Jungkook holding the car door him still

The omega huffed as he glares at the taller who's looking at him casually, asking him to get in the car. Jimin sighed in defeat before make himself into the car as Jungkook helped him close the door and went to the driver side and get inside the car as well.

"just stick around Taehyung"
Jungkook suddenly spoke, grabbing Jimin's attention who's busy staring outside the window

With the confusion on Jimin's face as the reply Jungkook continued

"just stay with Taehyung during class or everywhere"
The alpha said as he noticed how Jimin frown a little at his words

"but i don't have classes with Tae except my second last class, math"
Jimin said softly as he state the truth

🌼🌼🌼

"h-hyung ah! release my hand!!"
Jimin whispered yelled as he was being dragged into the campus

Jungkook acting casually with his large hand holding the smaller one. Not like the other who's frantically look around to make sure that no one saw them.

"walk normally jimin"
The alpha said making the younger flashed him with 'are you kidding me' looks

"release my hand first! this is embarrassing!"
Jimin whisper yelled again

He's getting on his nerve. He can't handle with people who can't mind their own shit but to care about others instead. It's really suffocating for him and Jungkook knows nothing about that. The alpha exhaled deeply while tightens the grip on Jimin's hand a little and walked faster forward.

He was already late, as soon as they reached the hallway student keeps glancing on them and began gossiping to each others. Jimin started to grew uncomfortable but Jungkook seems doesn't effected at all. Maybe since he
used to be in this situation before so he can't just ignoring them but not Jimin.

"Jungkook hyung! people are looking at us! let go of my hand!!"
Jimin said lowly but loud enough for Jungkook to hear him

"they should mind their own business"
The alpha dragging him to his class

With that, Jungkook makes them sit at the back of the class. Each of their steps being stared by other students.

"wh-what are you doing here?"
Jimin asked as Jungkook just cocked his brows at him at his question

"attending class of course"
The alpha said as that was the most obvious thing happening right now

Jimin just flashed him a frustrated look before a sigh escaped his mouth. Jungkook casually taking out his books for the lesson while Jimin tried to ignore the look people are trowing at them.

Soon later the lecturer walked in their class and start the class like usual. Jimin slightly relief to the lecturer students start to focus to her lesson instead.

"woohyun said to meet at library, let's go"
Jungkook dragging the poor omega who keeps stumbled on his short legs

As he mentally cursing the alpha, Jimin followed him until they reached the said library with a happy heart that Jungkook don't need to drag him anymore. They make themselves inside the library, catching the sight of the group of students gathering at the long table that big enough for all of their group members.

"hi guys- oh my what happened to your hand Jimin?"
Woohyun asked in concern

Quickly Jimin hide his thin bandaged arm behind his back, not wanting the others to notice it too.

"it's nothing, I'm just being clumsy"
Jimin scratching his back neck

His action was secretly being glared by one of them. The wealthy looking girl rolled her eyes at him, thinking that he just put an act to attract some attention.

'i believed that's not really bad, what a drama queen'
she thought in her mind

"jimin ssi, I'm really sorry about that"
Eunmi said while pouting

"that's not your fault, it's okay"
Jimin said assuredly as the alpha just cocked his eyebrow at him

He's too easy at forgiving people.

"okay enough talking, let me check how far your works had done"
Jungkook said waiting for them patiently

They simply hand him the papers but not for the duo who's supposed to work with the laptop looking confused on the strange words appeared on the screen.

"jungkook ah, i think some virus were in my computer system"
Hyunsik said while the girl start to panic

The alpha moved towards their seat to have a better look at the computer and try to figure out things to make sure their slide didn't get ruined. He began to work on the computer as the duo looked amazed as maybe they're too impressed by his talents on gadgets.

"whoa! that's amazing"
Eunmi said as she move near the alpha making him silently glared at her

Instead of reacting, Jungkook returned to his origin seat next to Jimin. The alpha completely not liking how the girl being too close to him

"thank you Jungkook ah"
Hyunsik said as he tried to ignore the thick pheromones in the air

"it's nothing, you can show me the slide later since i have a class got to go, let's meet at the same place this weekend"
He said and casually dismissed them

A few hours went smoothly until the lunch hour. Jimin who hates to queue up just tugged Jungkook's sleeve softly as the alpha turned to look at him.

"i don't feel like eating, i want to go-"

"ouh, wait here for awhile then"
Jungkook said as Jimin just tilted his head in confusion

He make himself into the cafe to buy some snack and surprisingly student like giving him a 'red carpet' as he simply pay at the counter causing Jimin's jaw dropped slightly.

Jimin didn't say anything when Jungkook walked towards him as he just raised his eyebrows and led him somewhere that he doesn't know. Jungkook climbed up the stairs as he followed behind, got no idea where they are heading to until they met a door as Jungkook pushed it open revealing the roof top of the campus. The view from there quite beautiful as the wind hitting their skin repeatedly yet softly.

"let's sit there"
Jungkook said as he pointed to the long bench placed near the wall

***

Please leave your vote and comment !!
I'll reply as soon as possible !!
Thank you !!