19💜

Jimin is still unconscious but he's shaking uncontrollably with tears running down his face like a waterfall. Jungkook who's by his side grew concern as he wipes the bangs out off Jimin's forehead, calling for him and shaking him repeatedly.

The omega jolted awake from his nightmare and gasped on air loudly, filling his lungs with enough air as Jungkook keeps rubbing his back to assure him that he wasn't alone. They make eye contact before Jimin once again burst into a new package of tears.

Jungkook was being dragged into hug as Jimin wrapped his arms around his waist, snuggle close to him to get his better scent that helps him calm down a bit. The alpha didn't protest but he just let the smaller inhaled his scent while massaging his scalp lightly. Jimin slowly sobs and wipes his tears away using his fist.

"i miss them.."
His voice cracked

"who are them?"
Jungkook questioned back using his gentle tone

"i missed eomma, i missed appa-"

Jimin couldn't help but to choke because of another tears. Jungkook was fast enough to embrace him like he usually did to calm him down like before.

"did you dreamt about them?"
Jungkook asked softly, brushing away his bangs to the back while Jimin just nodding as an answer

"I'm sorry, you'll always get into my problem.. I'm sorry.."
Jimin said and coughing a bit as he was lack of air from too much crying

"don't be, it's because i care about you"
Jungkook said patting his back assuredly

"the doctor allowed you to back home if you're awake, let's go"

🌼🌼🌼

Jungkook casually parked his car and stopped the engine as soon as they reached his mansion.

"Jimin we had arrived"
The alpha said before realizing that he's fallen asleep during the whole ride

The alpha chuckles before he went to the other side to help Jimin get out from the car. He simply carried him bridal style to his bedroom but he was taken aback.

"should i change his clothes?"
He thought but the he just shrugged

Jungkook went to his huge closet and looking for any comfy clothes to wear. He grabbed one of his white sweatshirt that grabbed his attention just like a black sweatpants that doesn't fit him anymore. He took also a towel as well  before back to the bed.

He makes Jimin sit up, much to his own disapproval as he starts to whine sleepily. Jungkook dried his damp hair and unbuttoning his dress shirt along with undoing his pants to change him into his clothes. The alpha was wrong, his shirt was completely bigger than Jimin's size making he looked so small.

The omega now is laying his back on the bed completely fallen into his deep sleep. Jungkook put his palm on Jimin's forehead and frowned, his temperature had increased. He went to get a damp clothe as he carefully placed it on the omega's forehead to reduce the fever.

🌼🌼🌼

"appa you need to go oversea again??"
The little pup asked curiously

"yeah, appa has works to do and when appa return let's watch fireworks okay?"
The older alpha said ruffling his son hair

"okay-"

ding, ding, ding

It's 5 in the evening as Jungkook was woken up from his nap when his phone ringing making he groans in annoyance. The caller is an unknown number as he just pick up the call.

"jungkook oppa!"
The familiar high pitched voice said

Jungkook hissed before put a distance from his ear to the phone.

"what do you want?"
Jungkook said harshly, he got no time to deal with her right now

"why did you suddenly disappeared at college earlier? I just going to ask you to have dinner together tonight, my maid gonna make a Japanese food-"

"sorry, I'm not interested. You got a lot of friends right? ask them instead of me"
The alpha cut her off

"but we can discuss about the group project too-"

"I'll straight to Woohyun if i want to ask about it, i need to go now"
Jungkook end the call without hesitation

He released a long sigh and tossed his phone on the bed before punching the air like a mad guy just broke up.

"what the hell she needs to call for?! you were disturbing my dreams you punk!"
he breathe in and out deeply

It's been awhile since he last got a dream like that. Jungkook shrugged before brushing his hair to the back and tilted his head aside.

His voice caused Jimin woke up from his slumber as he is rubbing his eyes with his fist, the habit that he usually did everytime to have a better sight after sleep. Jungkook in another side biting his inner cheek, feeling guilty of the omega since he needs to rest.

"I'm sorry, you can back to sleep"
The alpha said, his voice gentle

"no it's okay, i want to go downstairs-"

"I'm not allowed you to walk away from this room, you got a fever and doctor said you need to rest"
He cut him off sternly

Jimin pouted as began to play with his fingers, he's scared when Jungkook being stern to him.

"do you need something? maybe water?or are you hungry?"
The alpha asked, changed his tone back to usual

As he got no response, he just sigh softly and make his way out of the room. Jimin just watch his movements silently from the back.

"you did crying earlier and even hug him and now you're the one who ignoring him again, good job Jimin"
He said to himself before slapping his cheek lightly

The omega winched in pain and groans. He hates being sick because his body will turn extremely weak and his eomma will never been there to take care of him. He hated that fact that he lost her, he lost his appa in a such young age.

Jimin found himself difficult to breathe as he bursting into a set of tears. The memories hit him like a truck. He hold his hair in his fists, trying to erase them.

"our jiminie is a good boy right?"

***

Please leave your vote and comment!!
I'll reply as soon as possible!!
Thank you!!