103✨💜

epilogue ♡

One and half years had passed, the relationship between the two is getting stronger day by day. Jimin had graduated from his college and today he has an interview to attend meanwhile Jungkook is standing still as Jimin is doing his tie before he off to work since he has meeting at his company this morning. With an apologetic smile plastered on his face, the alpha kissed him and exchanging i love you to each other as he stepped outside to his car.

Jimin had left half and quarter hour before his interview so he got enough time to wash all of the dishes of the breakfast just now and head straight to the company for his interview later. He took a taxi instead of driving since he never got a license driving yet or easy to say he never tried to drive because Jungkook is always there to accompany him here and there.

After he payed for the driver, Jimin take a look at the huge building standing proudly in front of him. The glasses on each level showing that the staff already began to work with their computers and paperwork. The omega smiled to push his nervous away, he needs a positive vibe to pass this interview. He walked to the receptionist table as the beta lady flashed him with a polite smile while greeting him.

"hello and good morning, may i assume that you are Jeon Jimin?"
The lady asked as Jimin could feel his cheeks turned hot by hearing the surname.

"yes, I'm here for interview"
Jimin replied her with a smile.

"the interview will be held at the 57th floor so you may use the elevator there and take your left after you reached the floor"
She said pointing to the nearby elevator as Jimin nods his head, making his fluffy hair bouncing slightly.

The omega is waiting patiently for the elevator to bring him to the 57th floor and luckily it just him inside the elevator because he was sure that he will feel so uncomfortable if there's some other stranger with him. After a few moments, the door of the elevator slides open with a soft bell rings in the background. He took a few baby steps until he caught an attention from another staff there.

"hello there, are you here for the interview?"
a short male that around his high asked making Jimin turned his head to face him.

"oh yes, can you show me where's the place for the interview please?"
Jimin asked with a soft voice since he recognized the other male as an omega too, but he was already marked by looking at the mate mark plastered proudly on the crook of his neck.

"i see but the chairman is still in the meeting so you can follow me to a waiting room and i will bring you drinks"

"no it's okay, no need to make drinks for me since i don't want to burden you"
Jimin refused politely.

"you are so kind, I'm Jihyun"
The male omega said chuckling.

Then Jimin told his name as they walked into the waiting room and talking a bit more, Jihyung told Jimin about the company just to make him familiar with his surroundings that he was about to work with if he passed the interview later. Jimin found the other omega was quite funny and they are having a really good chat until there's some soft knocks on the door before another beta lady told them that the chairman already finished his meeting so that Jihyun would lead Jimin to the chairman's office for the interview.

"Jimin ssi no need to nervous! i believe that you can make it, fighting!!"
Jihyun whisper yelled and patted his back lightly to boost the positive energy from the said omega.

"thank you Jihyunie, you are the best!"
Jimin said before Jihyun chuckled and knock the door, hearing some response from the inside as he open the door revealing a black yet fancy styled room that was enough to knock the air out of the Jimin.

"thank you Jihyun, you may leave now"
The man in black suit sitting on the comfy leather chair that was back facing the two of them.

The said omega bowed before he leaves the two of them and closed the door, soft clicking sound can be heard signalling that the door was automatically locked. Jimin couldn't found himself speaking as he was busy trying to push his thoughts about the really familiar scent in the air lingering around him.

"so park jimin ssi, how about we start our interview or should i call you Jeon Jimin instead?"
The deep husky voice speak as the said chairman rotated his chair to look at Jimin who was looking at him with a pair of wide eyes as he was holding himself from letting his jaw dropped open to the floor.

"Jeon Jimin? I'm believe that I'm talking to you just now"
He added as Jimin quickly collected himself and standing properly.

"yes Mr. Chairman"
Jimin said and took a seat opposite direction of the male like what had been told.

"first question, do you love me?"
The sudden question was enough to caught Jimin off guard.

"i-i.. uh, yes.."
The omega mumbled shyly before he heard the male clapped his hands a couple of times.

"then you're accepted to be my secretary  starting from today, let's go and i will show you your table"

The older stood up from his chair followed by Jimin. They walked to the corner of the huge building where's located another table, computer and a chair. The chairman turned around to face Jimin who was biting his bottom lips, trying to avoid eye contact as much as possible.

"from today you will work here and if you have any questions you may ask me and Jihyun will return to teach and give some briefing to you"
Jimin nods his head as he began to prepare himself to take mental notes as much as possible.

"a-alright kookie- no! i mean Mr Jeon"
Jimin said rather quickly before he change his mind to jump off the nearby window without any hesitation.

"i will look forward your hard work too Mr Jeon, Jihyun will come any time so please make yourself comfortable at your own table"

***

Jimin flustered!!
okay this one is kinda bored tho
any fluff for next chapter?
let me know!!
Thank you!!