5💜

"no!"

"for the hundredth time jimin, wear this on! it's for your own sake!"
Jungkook said in frustration

The alpha notice that jimin's baby blue shirt had a kinda long scratch making the shirt torn slightly. Jimin's heavenly milky white back can be seen through the hole, that's why jungkook asked him to wear the hoodie that can cover up the hole.

They are fighting inside of the changing room as Jimin keep refusing to wear that hoodie from the start making the alpha grew more frustrated.

"ooh then? do you want other alphas to drooling over your heavenly skin??? is that what you actually want huh??"
Jungkook asked without any patient left

He don't know how possessive he's acting right now to protect this stubborn omega.

Jimin mouth went shut, jungkook was right but the way he's being super protective over him making his wolf happy.

"okay okay, I will wear that!"
Jimin said and pouting in defeat

The alpha gladly passed his black colored hoodie towards the omega. Jimin looking at him strangely making the alpha raised his eyebrows in confusion.

"uh.. could you.. get out so.. i could change in peace?"
Jimin asked in hesitation

"but we both male"
Jungkook state bluntly

"but I'm omega and you're alpha!"
Jimin protest whine soft whine escaped his mouth like a kid want to protest

The alpha sighed for the tenth time today before turning around his feet, back facing the pouting omega.

"okay okay I could just turn around instead and I'll count to 20, so be faster"
Jungkook said casually

"h-hey!-"

"one.."

"two..."

Jungkook began to count as jimin widen his eyes in panic, quickly taking of his shirt in hesitation.

"seven.."

"eight.."

Jungkook could hear shuffling sounds can be heard coming from jimin at the back, making he rolled his eyes playfully. Did the omega really believe that he'll exactly turn around right after the 20 second? Jungkook isn't that evil though

"eighteen.."

"nineteen..."

"twen-"

"I'm done!"
Jimin said breathlessly and quickly tossed his torn shirt into his tote bag

"-ty.."

The alpha turned around to look at the omega behind him. Park Jimin is really wearing his hoodie that nearly reached his knees, making he looked so cuddly and small right now.

Jungkook's minty cinnamon scent is lingering around near himself making Jimin could feel blood rushed to his face, making soft blush appeared on both his soft cheeks. The look plastered on Jungkook face showing that he's looking at the shortie omega with awe, for him it's surprising for someone to look cute in this such clothe.

"I'm not remember that my clothe was this big.. or you're the one who lacks of nutrition"
Jungkook said chuckling

"yahh!"
Jimin scolded with a cute pout start to form

To be honest, jimin early outfit which is a baby blue dress shirt with white jeans look cute but right now he's wearing alpha's hoodie with the same white jeans making he looks even more cuter.

"w-whatever! let's go or I'll late for my class!"
Jimin huffed, pulled open the changing room's door

The omega whined mentally as he tried to catching up with the alpha who had walked far to the front, leaving him at the back. Only if he got a pair of long legs instead of this short one he can easily catch up him

Jungkook stopped his trace suddenly making the omega accidently hit his back.

"s-sorry"
Jimin mumbled as he bowed slightly

"what's your next class?"
Instead of minding the forgiveness, Jungkook asked for his class instead

"i have-"
Jimin remembered that he'll be in the same class as Taehyung today

He glance over the pastel coloured watch that was tied around his waist quickly. He got only 10 minute left before his class as he finally looking at the male in hurry.

"i got the same class as Taehyung, please excuse me!"
Jimin said as he running to the corridor

The omega quickly dashed away, leaving the alpha behind in hurry. Jungkook still standing there dumbfounded looking at the cuddly omega who had disappeared behind the wall with silly smile on his handsome face.

"cute"
He said before he realised that he's still holding Jimin's bag

"How can he forget this"
Jungkook thought to himself.

🌼🌼🌼

Luckily there's ten more minutes left before the class will start. Taehyung dragged the poor omega into the back of the class, taking a perfect seat for themselves.

"i don't think that you're wearing this clothe from morning"
Taehyung asked in confusion

"a-ah.. my clothe suddenly torn after i fall at the second floor stairs.."
Jimin said, smiling sheepishly at his friend

"okay... i would believe that but i don't believe this hoodie is yours"
The taller said, arched his eyebrows

Jimin would be a dead meat right now, he bitting on his lower lip before hanging his blushed face low.

"is that scent of Jungkook?"
the other omega asked as he sniffed a familiar scent in the air

"you know him??"
Jimin asked with a pair of wide eyes

"that dude? ofc, he such a bastard ever exist in my friends list"
Taehyung said and huffed

Jimin pouted and playing with his small fingers to avoid the anxiety that will probably attack him anytime.

"look like you have a long story to tell me later park jimin"
Taehyung crossed his arms and smirk evilly

🌼🌼🌼

He is faced with a double wooden door and he slightly opened the door slowly. All eyes instantly focused on him.

Searching for the owner of the bag he landed on Jimin who is frantically searching for his bag and ranting at Taehyung

The other omega noticed the class focus is moved to Jungkook that is staring at Jungkook and motioning a signal to grasp his attention

With a finger pointing towards Jungkook, Jimin met with a sight of Jungkook carrying his bag on his shoulder.

Jungkook apologized to the lecturer and make his way to Jimin. He arrived at his table and flicks his finger on his forehead and said
"You are clumsy as hell and also a forgetful person" then he just left

Few students left with a shocked on their face. Some texting their friends and sending pictures of the events.

***
Double update !!
Please leave your vote and comment !!
I'll reply as soon as possible !!
Thank you !!