94💜

"you know we can return into the house and lying down under a thick blanket instead of attending college right?"
Jungkook asked, his palms holding on the steering wheel.

"you know that i don't have a brilliant brain like yours hyung ah so i can't skip classes too often"
Jimin shook his head in disagreement, no matter how bad he would love the idea of keeping his body warm under the blanket, his brain need to be polished so that he could graduate so happily.

It was Wednesday and Jimin is supposed to have a same class with Yoongi in the afternoon. Jungkook had left him with the older alpha since he had to meet his lecturer in the staff room while Taehyung already disappeared to his class right after lunch.

The two walk through the hallway while exchanging a few words as Yoongi was keep hesitant to ask Jimin about Taehyung, the omega was really happy to spill everything about his best friend to take his revenge. They laughing when Jimin talked about Taehyung beat one of his classmates to pulp when he noticed the boy was flirting with Jimin when they were 10.

"i swear hyung ah, if you were there you will see Taehyungie's- ouch!"
Jimin yelped as he hold his aching shoulder.

Yoongi turned his head to meet with the other alpha who also turned his head to him. The omega's eyes widen when he noticed the person he bumped earlier was holding a cup of coffee and the drink had spilled on his shirt leaving a dark spot from the coffee at the bottom of his shirt. Jimin don't see the person had come because he was sure he keeps his eyes to the front, maybe the person came out from the corner there.

"o-oh, taemin s-sunbae? I'm sorry! i didn't see you walking and-"

"Jimin it's not your fault, he was the one suddenly appeared out of nowhere so let's just go, don't waste your time"
Yoongi cut him off as his eyes noticed the other alpha tightening his grip on the paper cup containing the coffee that was half left.

"at least let me help him wash off the dark stain please? he can't go to his next class like that yoongi hyung ah"
Jimin said before he felt a hand gripped on his arm.

"okay then, let's go since i don't have so much time before my class"
Taemin said ready to drag Jimin away.

"no way in hell i will let you go with him alone, let me follow you two"
Yoongi stated as he hold Jimin's left arm, preventing them from walk away.

"don't bother in our business can't you?!"
The older alpha snapped as he throw a glare at Yoongi who seemed not bothered by him at all.

"h-hyung ah i will be quick okay? you may go to the class first, I'm sorry!"
Jimin said before he bowed and let the older alpha dragged him for the last time, the tight hold on his arm was a bit sting but he slide it off.

The omega doesn't really know where they are actually heading to as he was dying in curiosity. As long as he remembered, the toilet was located at the opposite direction. He was about to speak but nothing escaped from his parted lips until they arrived at an abandoned stair case far from the hallway.

"s-sunbae we're supposed to go to toilet to wash the stain off your clothes"
Jimin said as he tried to remind the main point he following the older.

"i won't mind about the stain but Jimin can i ask you something?"
Taemin said with a pair of hands holding the omega's shoulder who was hesitating to nod his head.

"w-what is i-it?"
Jimin mentally scold himself by stuttering in this situation.

"please leave your shirt up, i want to see your chest but i promise i won't touch it"
The older said with a pair of his eyes didn't hesitate looking at him right in the eyes.

Jimin couldn't believe what he had heard just now, he could feel shiver down his spine and both of his hands turned cold in fear. The omega was clearly bothered by the question that he assumed he had heard it wrong and wait for the senior to repeat his question again.

"Park Jimin, can't you hear me?"
Taemin asked frowning, not liking when he was being ignored.

"w-w-what for?"
Jimin stuttered while he took a step backwards to leave a gap between them.

"i want to see it so bad, please?"
The omega swallowed his own saliva in horror, he felt unsafe.

"no! no you can't, why are you like this Taemin sunbae?"
Jimin asked as he hugged himself from being touched by the older.

Instead of answering, the alpha chuckled. He then taking something out from his pants making Jimin grew more anxious but the a small sigh of relief escaped him when he saw the older is holding his own smartphone. The older suddenly showed him the phone screen with the picture of him and Jungkook kissing in the hallway.

The omega eyes widen. He remembered that it was the day when he lost his scarf and Jungkook went to make a report about it. He couldn't believe that someone was still in the campus at that hour because it was already late.

"i only asked you to lift your shirt up Jimin, don't make me spread this picture around the campus and make your Jungkookie suspended from school, you know he couldn't graduate after that right? do you want that to happen?"
Taemin said bitterly as he moving the phone right and left like he is trying to illuminate him.

"no.. no! where do you get the picture?! you better delete it"
Jimin heart raced, he was scared by the black mailing he just received.

"i have my own way Park, oh! what to see more pictures?"
The older smiling as he slides a couple of pictures more until Jimin swear his eyes almost popped out from his socket.

"whoops, you already saw this one! I'd love to pay you a visit every night but you know that Jeon guy always butted into my business"

***

i will post another chapter in a few hours
Thank you for reading!
don't forget to leave your vote and comment!