37💜

"Jimin ah, is that Jungkook's car?"
Taehyung asked as he signalling him the direction where the familiar black car parked not so far from the cafe.

"I don't know, let's go Tae"
Jimin said softly while holding Taehyung's bottom sleeve

He felt tired. Both physically and mentally.

Maybe if he did not check his phone earlier he will not be like this. It's not Jimin's fault,  he was curious since his phone didn't stop vibrating. Someone had sending a few picture of Jungkook with Eunmi sitting together into their group chat. The alpha was back facing the camera but Ra Eunmi was smiling so Jimin thought it must be their real date.

His heart clench tightly but he chooses to ignore the feeling.

"Park Jimin"
A voice called for him

Both omega stopped their trace but only Taehyung dares to glance over his shoulder to look at the tall figure behind them.

"I'm here to pick Jimin up"
Jungkook said to Taehyung

The omega didn't say anything but just to look over his best friend.

"Jimin-"

"Taehyung, let's go"
Jimin said, still tugging on his sleeve for his dear life

The omega sigh before released himself from Jimin's hold. He makes the smaller to face him and put both of his hands on his shoulder.

"Go with him, if anything happens don't hesitate to call me"
Taehyung said while looking deep into Jimin's hazel eyes

But Jimin shook his head quickly in disagreement. By judging from his look, he will probably burst into tears anytime and it's causing Taehyung heart to ache.

His lips began to tremble following by sobbing sounds came from Jimin. Both Jungkook and Taehyung were shock as they make eye contact silently.

"fuck, Jimin I'm sorry"
Taehyung engulfed him into a last hug before running away from the two

Then, Jungkook lead him to his car and let him sit comfortably on the passenger seat. He drives back to his mansion without exchanging words.

As soon as they reached the mansion, Jimin was the first who get out and sat by himself at the living room. He was fighting with his eyes to not let any single tears to fall but he still sobs softly. Jungkook followed him to the couch and take a seat next to him but Jimin only scoots away to expand the gap between them.

"Jimin, I-"

"I d-don't feel to talk r-right now"
Jimin stuttered as he avoids making eye contact with the alpha

"but minie-"

"I don't want to talk or listen to anything from you! Just do anything as your pleasure but please don't involve me"
The omega said in frustration

He failed, the crystal tears already running down his face but Jimin was quick enough to wipe them off. It took a moment for Jungkook finally nods his head in agreement before lift himself up from the couch and went upstairs, probably to his room.

Jimin was left crying alone on the couch and he got no shoulders to lay on.

The alpha was upstairs, taking a hot shower to relax all his muscles from this tiring day. He lets the water running down his body while his mind was thinking about Jimin who will probably cried himself to sleep and it's causing his heart ache.

He quickly finished his shower and wear his pants. The towel placed on his head to dry his wet hair.

When he stepped out from the bathroom inside his own room, he can smell Jimin's scent. Jungkook's eyes scanning the room and the bed but the omega is no where to be seen. The alpha moves closer to the bed and lift up the cover only to meet with a few pillows and not a sleeping Jimin. Jungkook raised one of his eyebrows and went downstairs.

"Maybe Jimin took some pillows to sleep at the living room"
Jungkook said to himself to ease his heart

Sadly, the alpha was wrong.

Jimin is no where to be seen, not in the living room, not in the kitchen, not in the bedroom nor the yard.

Jungkook grew panic as he frantically look for his phone inside his pocket and dialed for Taehyung's number.

"Jungkook ah?"
He answer after the fifth rings

"Taehyung! Jimin gone!"

"What?! Okay what happened earlier?!"
The omega asked, he also started to get  panic by each seconds

"nothing, I just tried to talk to Jimin so I call for him but he just refused"
Jungkook explained in a short breath

While listening the explanation, Taehyung was doing his magic. He is changing his clothes also he even wear a coat in the short time so now he just left to wear his shoes and ready to look for his best friend.

"Let's look for him, maybe he is somewhere near your house or maybe mine"
He suggested while checking himself out at the body mirror for the last time before hurrying to the door.

"Please call me later if you found him"
Jungkook said before end the call

The omega shoves his phone inside his coat pocket and turned his door knob. Then, he feels like his jaw dropped to the floor and gasp escaped from his mouth.

"you idiot! what are you thinking of run away like that?!"
He scolded the smaller who was hugging a bundle of clothes in this arms

"Taetae, can I sleep here tonight?"
Jimin asked sniffing and who is Kim Taehyung to reject him?

The taller just move aside to let Jimin enter his apartment while cursing softly under his breath.

Right after he locked the door from inside, Taehyung found Jimin on his couch while putting the clothes around him.

"Jimin.. are you making a nest?"
He asked carefully only to get a shy nod as response

"is that perhaps Jungkook's hoodies?"
Jimin nods again

He got to steal a couple of Jungkook's hoodies when the alpha was in shower earlier. Taehyung just shook his head slowly in disbelief.

"Jimin the couch isn't comfortable for you to sleep on, let me prepare a room for you"
The taller said before disappearing behind a bedroom door

***

Feedback please?
Don't forget to vote <3
Thank you for your support!