25💜

Both of them sat silently on the bench, enjoying the cold wind as Jungkook finally remembered about why he bought the snacks in the first place. He looking for a cream bread he bought earlier with a carton of strawberry milk.

"here"
Jimin eyebrows knitted together

"i didn't asked for this"
The omega said softly

"you got three more classes and leaving your stomach empty is not a great idea"
Jungkook said assured him in process

He tore the plastic and let Jimin eat in silence when he knew actually the omega is mentally cursing him. They made eye contact as Jimin stopped eating, looking at his half eaten bread before back to Jungkook.

"do you want some?"
He offered as Jungkook chuckled

"may i?"

"why don't you tell me earlier? I'll let you take a bite first"
He mumbled as he hand the alpha the bread

"you seems like enjoying this, i don't want to disturb your moment"
Jimin couldn't help but to roll his eyes playfully at the older

Jungkook open his mouth signaling Jimin to feed him. The omega scrunched up his nose at the silly alpha before pulled back his hand.

"wait, let me turn it to the other side"
Jimin said before offering him the part that he didn't bite yet

The alpha didn't hesitate to lean in and have a bite on the bread making the cream oozing out from the open side that Jimin left. Quickly he licked the cream making Jungkook back away in shock.

"s-sorry but i don't want to waste the cream"
Jimin said with flustered face just like the alpha who hummed as the response

"you should drink the milk since it's still cold"
Jungkook finally spoke after a few moments

The omega shyly punched the straw inside the carton milk before took a sip, enjoying the sweet taste of his drink. Sweet things are really his favorite from childhood until now.

He secretly glance over his side, looking at the alpha who's sipping his banana milk. The cold breeze hitting them gently as Jimin didn't missed his chance to admiring Jungkook's handsome face with his hair slightly bouncing because of the wind.

"take a picture, it may last longer"
Jungkook caught him staring as he turned his head to look at the flustered omega next to him

"don't be too confident, I'm not looking at you silly"
Jimin said avoiding eye contact with him

"is the floor now looked more attractive then me? oh really?"
Jungkook mocking him

"s-shut up"

🌼🌼🌼

Taehyung in the other hand was gasped in shock not to mention his pair of wide eyes looking at the wet text book lying on the floor because he accidentally bumped into someone and his water bottle shaking a little making a big drop of water wetting the book of the person that he just bumped. He repeated the word 'sorry' again and again like a mantra as the person just lift the book up and looked at him while sighing.

"y-yoongi hyung? I-I'm sorry, i was too tired because of classes and i didn't n-notice you're walking and-"

"yah yah, enough talking, things already happened"
Yoongi simply said like nothing bothering him

"luckily that just a mineral water"
He mumbled softly before sighed again

Taehyung gripped on his bottle tightly, feeling too guilty for the alpha as he lowered his head to look on the floor that he suddenly found interesting.

"how about you buy a lunch?"
Yoongi said making the omega snapped his head quickly at him

"then you'll forgive me?"
Taehyung asked making the alpha shrugged and leave him behind

Yoongi making his own way to the cafeteria with Taehyung following him close from behind. The queue seemed not taking a while to reach the counter as the omega sighed in relief.

"just buy me anything at least not a poison and I'll wait for you there"
The alpha said pointing at the empty seat nearby as he shook his head quickly before went to queue up

Taehyung swear if he didn't caused a mess with the alpha he would already wipes those guanine smile on his face, that making he feels strange in his stomach.

As he looked inside his wallet, he mentally facepalm himself. How come he can forget about his balance? Next week is the the last week of this month though.

He's debating with himself as maybe he should bought the alpha his lunch and say that he's not hungry when the reality he's starving or buy a lunch for him and say that he got not enough balance to buy another one. The omega sighed softly as he began to think wisely and sighed again as he already decided his final decision, he'll go with number one.

He placed the container of kimchi fried rice on the table right in front of Yoongi who's busy scrolling down his media social now paying attention to the omega instantly.

"why there's just one?"
Yoongi asked curiously

"it's yours"
Taehyung avoid the question as the alpha cocked his eyebrows at him

"you sure?"
He asked again, trying to look at Taehyung in the eyes but he is busying himself looking for his notes books

As the omega simply doing his homework in front of him, yoongi just shrugged again before opened the container as the smell of delicious food filled Taehyung's nostrils as his stomach accidentally growl, catching yoongi's attention.

"no need to pretending anymore, open your mouth"
Yoongi said, holding a spoonful of fried rice near his mouth

Taehyung eyes grew wide, in a second he could feel his face is burning hot making his cheeks turned slight crimson red in process.

"i can feed myself-"

But yoongi just carefully shove his mouth with the food making Taehyung went shut, munching on his food silently but cursing the alpha mentally.

"eat some more"
Yoongi said, feeding him again

"it's good to have somebody else's company instead of that muscle pig"
he added chuckling, obviously mentioned Jungkook

Taehyung felt his heart warming at the sight, yoongi flashing him his gummy smile as he think that he probably forgot how to breathe.

Yoongi took his breath away.

***

Please leave your vote and comment !!
I'll reply as soon as possible !!
Thank you !!