22💜

Jungkook turned around as he met with Jimin's feared expression who's trying to climb up the stairs but froze on his spot. The alpha wore his poker face and tilted his head aside, eyeing the omega up and down.

"where do you think you're going?"
Jungkook asked, his voice was stern making Jimin's legs nearly to not functioning properly

"i-i went to kitchen, I'm thirsty.."
Jimin mumbled softly as Jungkook scoffed at his answer

The alpha tched before casually pick him up making he gasped and hold on Jungkook's shirt to gain his balance. He brings him upstairs towards his room and put him down gently on the mattress.

"you should use your brain, you can call me instead of going downstairs. No one knows what will happen, maybe you could fall?"
Jimin lowering his head in guiltiness

"I'm sorry"
He whispered loud enough for Jungkook to hear him

"no need to attend school tomorrow, I'll go and tell teachers about your absence at office"
Jungkook said before slamming the door shut behind him, not letting the omega to speak anything

🌼🌼🌼

The school went smooth but the alpha couldn't help but to keep glancing over his branded watch that tied around his wrist in each five minutes, cursing slowly under his breath.

"yah, are you okay Jungkook ah?"
the older asked him, keeping his voice low to not getting caught by their lecturer who's teaching at the front

"one and half hour more before this end"
he said out of the sudden

"then? do you have an important plan to do after school?"
Yoongi asked, leaning his back against the backrest of the seat while the younger shook his head side to side

Their class soon ended as students keep walking to their next class just like the two alpha here. In a distance from the both alpha, there's an omega who's struggling to chase them from the far. Luckily his rush footsteps loud enough to make them notice him.

"holly shit, yah! what are you running for taehyung-ah?"
Yoongi asked as he was surprised by the sudden appearance of the omega

"wh-where is J-jimin?"
the omega ignored him but he whispered the question to the other alpha instead quietly as he thought maybe Yoongi didn't knew about Jimin living together at Jungkook house yet

"he's sick, i told him to rest"
He replied privately making the older alpha frown in confusion

"just to make sure that you're not bullying him or I'll not hesitate to kill you and fed to my dog"
Taehyung warned him with warning looks and a fist in the air

"what are you guys talking about?"
Yoongi finally asked making all of them fall into a deep silence

The omega just gulped down his saliva as he tried to calm himself down from panting by running earlier. Yoongi still stubborn waiting for their answer as finally Jungkook sighed and creaked his neck bones lazily.

"tae suddenly period and he asked me if i got a spare pads so i said i have none"
Jungkook said casually before leaving them behind

"ouh- wait, what the-"

"YAH!"
the omega yelled angrily as yoongi burst into laughter and wipes his imaginary tears away

"you're going to be dead by me jeon jungkook! you just wait!"
taehyung yelled as laughing mess yoongi had already left him behind to catch up the younger at the front

"so tell to yeontan that i said hi!"
Jungkook replied before disappearing behind the wall of his class same as yoongi

Without wasting any time, Taehyung scoffed and left since he got no class until tomorrow morning so he'd like to back and prepare for his shift at the cafe this afternoon alone. Jimin will not coming until he's completely healed so that's mean no partner for a few days or so for him.

Now the lecturer just ended their class and students started to leave in their slight pure happiness. Jungkook couldn't be more happy when he walked to his car to drive home. While on the way to his destination, he remembered to buy porridge for the omega since he needs to make sure he ate something before his medicine so he pulled his car to park near the restaurant and order for his take out.

It takes a while to wait for his order maybe it's because now is a lunch our same as the traffic that kinda stuck for a moment. After a few corners, he finally make himself home but only to meet with an empty-neat room and a quiet home as if no one had stepped their feet there.

The plastic bag of a porridge container accidently fall to the ground, slipped from Jungkook's hold.

🌼🌼🌼

"j-jimin? is t-that really you?"
taehyung asked as he keeps touched- well pinching jimin's cheeks making the omega whined in pain

"yah! it's hurts!"
jimin poke his arms playfully while pouting

The taller just watching him rubs his cheeks softly in disbelief.

"i thought jungkook didn't allowed you to work and rest at home, how come? "
Taehyung blinking to make sure that he isn't dreaming

"and who said i asked for his permission? you know how struggle i sneaked out to get here??"
The omega crossed his arms over his chest while raising his eyebrows

"you're telling me that you come here without Jungkook knowing about it?"
he nods making the taller gasped

Taehyung just giving him an 'are you kidding me' look before shook his head and went to his locker to change into cafe's uniform while Jimin just shrugged and quickly went behind the counter to take the costumers' order who are just got into the cafe.

"doesn't he knows how mad Jungkook will later? I'm pitying you Park Jimin"
Taehyung said to himself while tying his apron silently at the changing room

***

Please leave your vote and comment!!
I'll reply as soon as possible!!
Thank you!!