57💜

"I'm doomed, I'm doomed, I'm doomed!"
Jimin repeated the words like a mantra as he was bumping his head softly on the nearest wall, not minding the other student around him

He felt like crying while he cupped his face with his little hand. Thanks to Jeon Jungkook because he pecked his forehead in the public and now he is having a big problem with his heart.

"Jimin! Are you okay?"
A voice called for him caused the poor omega startled

"y-yes, I'm good sunbae-"

"no! you're not! look at your face, it's red! are you sure the Jeon guy isn't crossed the line?"
Taemin asked with frown plastered on his face

"who crossed the line?"

"hyung-"

"I believe that I asked you who the fuck crossed the line"
Jungkook repeated while glaring sharp to the other alpha

If look would kill, this Lee Taemin guy would be 6th feet under right now.

"Jungkook let's go-"

"it's you"
Taemin said bluntly

The omega eyes widen, he knows well how Jungkook would react so he quickly turn to circle his arms around Jungkook's waist and buried his face into Jungkook's chest too for his dear life.

"hyung, let's go"
Jimin whispered not wanting to witness any fight from the both alpha

"yea, let's go baby"
Jungkook said, still glaring to Taemin

A few classes had passed and now Jimin decided to stay at the library with Jungkook followed him like a lost puppy everywhere. Not like Jimin hates it just he felt embarrassed around this goofy alpha lately.

"the Taemin guy, do you have something with him? Behind my back?"
Jungkook asked from the another row of bookshelf

"Jungkook hyung! For the fourth time I repeat this, no! no and no!"
Jimin said in hushed voice as he close the book he was reading and put it back at the original place, successfully covering the alpha from his view.

Then, the omega makes himself to another bookshelf but he found Jungkook doesn't following him around making he sighed in relief before he continues looking for some books for his revision. It's been a few minutes but Jimin still can found Jungkook everywhere, not like he afraid Jungkook is lost of something just he afraid the alpha might left him or maybe sulking because of his words earlier.

"Jiminie, I'm hungry"
A familiar deep voice whining followed by a soft tug on his shirt making Jimin snapped his head back quickly

The alpha only watch Jimin sighed in relief before he nods his head and lead both of them out of the library.

"but I don't want to eat at home"
Jungkook said right before they reach the parking lot

This makes Jimin flashes him with his confuse look on his face.

"okay, then what do you want?"

Jimin was shocked when he saw a fancy restaurant enough to make him have a jaw dropped to the floor. He really did not expect that Jungkook would take him to such a place in the first place but he plans to let it slide for today because he wants to please Jungkook so what's wrong with eating him a fancy restaurant once in a while?

"Jiminie close your mouth and pick something on the menu instead"
Jungkook said chuckling when he look at Jimin's cute chubby face

"I-i don't know.. oh, I want vegetarian set"
Jimin confirmed when he saw the menu at the bottom of the menu

The alpha couldn't help but to raise his eyebrows before checking the menu Jimin just said and frowned. The menu doesn't seem good and the price was kinda cheap, this caused Jungkook to scoff mentally at Jimin's habit in looking at the price before eating. Then, Jungkook told the waiter to write down their meal before he excused himself to go to the kitchen and send their order there.

While waiting, both of them didn't exchanging words but just keep silent as Jimin was trying his best to not making eye contact with the alpha who was busy looking at him obviously as if he is admiring the smaller.

"are cold Jiminie? your cheeks are red"
Jungkook asked as he leaned in to get a better look

"h-huh? oh, yes! m-maybe because it's cold right now"
Jimin replied nervously as he mentally scold himself and he feels like to let the earth to break into two and swallow him alive

"it's your order sir"
The same waiter disturbed their conversation as he put two plates of steamed hot steak on the table with curious Park Jimin looking at the waiter who seemed to leave already

"but mister, I didn't order for this"
Jimin said quick enough to stop the waiter as he looked at Jungkook for confirmation

The omega watched Jungkook simply dismissed the waiter without saying anything and he even took Jimin's plate to cut the steak for him and return the plate to the origin spot in front of him.

"this is much better than the cow food"
The alpha said before he began to cut his steak as well

"but this-"

"expensive so you would rather eat the cow food instead? are you on diet?"
Jungkook asked as Jimin shook his head side to side

"You can order anything you want but why I can't? It's not fair"
The omega secretly playing with his fingers under the table

"Jimin you can't fool me, you love to eat and that's one of the reasons why I like you, you're not the type who always dieting day and night so just eat whatever I order for you and enjoy it, don't worry I won't ask you to pay me back-"

"and that's why I don't want you to order the same thing for me, your standard and mine is totally different! I don't want to take advantage of your money hyung"
Jimin still had no courage to look into Jungkook's eye so he look over his lap for the whole time

"Just eat, forget about this"

***

Don't be a silent reader!
Don't forget to vote!
Feedback please?
Thank you!