56💜

"Let's have sleepover!"

"what?"

"you hear me right! Let's have sleepover at your house!"
Jimin said smiling as he hold- no, hugs the fluffy pillow in his embrace

This made Jungkook raise his eyebrows in curiosity. First Jimin act cutely then he even feed Jungkook during yesterday dinner and now sleepover? What was on Park Jimin's mind?

"what for?"
The alpha asked frowning

"Are you abandoning me from your house?"
Jimin asked pouting as he flashed his adorable puppy eyes to Jungkook

Jungkook began to breath deeply with closed eyes. This act of Park Jimin will cause him admitted to hospital without second thought.

"when will you-"

"today! right now!"
Jimin cut him off with excitement

So here they are, in the alpha's mansion since who is Jeon Jungkook to reject Park Jimin?

Jungkook was found carrying both his and Jimin's for the so called sleepover at his house. Although he still does not understand why Jimin behaves like that and even asking him for sleepover at his house out of nowhere, he chooses to let Jimin have fun.

"I will sleep on couch tonight!"
Jimin yelled from the living to let the alpha who was still at the door frame know.

Here we go again.

"No!"

They bickering until they do not realize that the day has turned to night and they still do not have eaten yet. Oh, not until Jungkook's stomach growls causing both of them to stop fighting over the poor couch.

"I forgot to cook! Let me prepare something for you"
Jimin said as he tried to leave but only to be pulled into a hard chest of Jeon Jungkook

"you don't need to! I will order for delivery, let's watch movies while waiting"
The alpha said rather quickly

Jimin without thinking long agreed with the idea. Watching a movie together means he gets a chance to cuddle with Jungkook so why not?

Jimin nods his head in agreement before he prepares a couch for them to watch the movie with a blanket and some fluffy pillows in a large quantities while Jungkook left to order for their the delivery food.

"Jimin are you done?"
Jungkook asked as he shoving his phone into his sweatpants pocket

"Yes, but something lack here"
The omega mumbled causing Jungkook to raise his eyebrows

"what is it?"

"You! You need to seat here! I began to feel cold alone! What if I'm freezing?"
Jimin said as he pulled the taller to the couch

Jungkook doesn't need to be told twice as he just nods and follow everything Jimin asked him to do. He watched the smaller covering themselves with a blanket before he cuddled to Jungkook comfortably.

"this is good, you're sooo warm!"
Jimin said giggling as Jungkook found himself circling Jimin's small waist and bring him more closer.

"why are you so cold? You will probably catch cold later"
Jungkook sniffed on Jimin's hair who seems enjoying the treatment

"Bring me to Jin hyung then, he knows what to do if I got sick"
Jimin cuddled more to the alpha

Jungkook just hummed as the reply. He was too busy to speak since he was enjoying sniffed Jimin's soft hair. This caused his to addicted to this soft blonde hair badly.

"hyung, enough sniffing my hair! It's tickles"
Jimin said giggling but Jungkook shook his head and sniffing more

"I'm addicted to this, I can't help it"

"but you-"

Jimin's words disturbed by the door bell causing both of them snapped their head towards the door frame. It must be the delivery guy as what both of them thought.

"let me get the food, you wait here"
Jungkook said ruffling Jimin's hair as the omega was pouting because of the lost warmth

Jungkook did not take long to pick up the food package from the delivery guy and he headed back to the living room where he found Jimin was choosing a movie on his television with a pout on his face. The alpha smiled as he peck the crown of the omega's head and put the packages on the coffee table in front of them.

Jimin does not seem to be interested in the steamed hot food displayed in front of him because he is busy blushing when he felt a pair of lips pressed on his head a few seconds ago. The omega was frozen in his place, not forgetting his red face which managed to make Jungkook laugh.

"what movie did you pick for us?"
Jungkook asked causing Jimin to blink a couple of times to process what was happened just now

"oh, i-it's marvel! yes! M-marvel"
Jimin became stuttered mess as he just read whatever already displayed on the television screen

"I like- no, I love marvel"
Jungkook said smiling before he went to cuddle back with Jimin on the couch, afraid if the omega will catch cold when he left him alone too long

That's how they spend time watching movies together, with Jimin cuddle silently against Jungkook's hard chest and Jungkook enjoying both movies and this fluffy ball makes him smile thinly. Throughout the movie, Jungkook will reach for food from the coffee table from time to time and share it with Jimin who will always whined in embarrassment.

Just like now, Jungkook had just taken a bite from the other side of the kimbab while Jimin took from the opposite. The alpha was too shameless, that's what Jimin thought inside his pretty head during the movie. If Jungkook continued to act like this, he afraid he might get another nosebleed tonight and he can't promise that.

"hm? Jiminie I think there's some sauce on the corner of your lips"
Jungkook said as he move to get a closer look

"where-"

Then he felt a tongue lick softly his cheek successfully cut him off causing the poor omega to flinch in shock. Once again he can feel blood rushed to his face and the very familiar spark inside his system.

"yah! Jeon Jungkook!"

***

When will I complete this book when there's some plot left?
Don't forget to vote!
Don't be a silent reader!
Feedback please!
Thank you!