3💜

"Cmon hyung what you want"
Jungkook asking Yoongi for his choice of drink.

"yah, you okay? Do you need painkillers for your head?"
Yoongi shocked for Jungkook offering himself to order .

"The last time I remembered you said you will beat my ass if you have to order for us, why so sudden? Is it because of Jimin?"
Yoongi asked while wiggling his eyebrows.

"But I will beat your ass if you dont behave right now"
Jungkook patience thinning because of Yoongi's teasing.

"Jungkook is mad , Im so scared"
Yoongi is immune from Jungkook's anger issues,he can beat his ass for all he cares but he knows Jungkook wouldnt do it.

Yoongi defeated from their banter who gets to order and he is now choosing the seats for them near the window .

"Welcome to Shiny cafe, what would you like to order"
Jimin said busying himself with the cash machine without looking up at Jungkook

"Can I get an espresso latte with a sho-"

"Oh, Jeon Jungkook ssi hi, I'm Jimin! from your group"
said Jimin flashing his brightest smile .

Of course Jungkook knows who he was, he has caught his eyes the first day-

"Oh really, you're the new kid, yeah whatever I want to order my drinks"
Jungkook dont know how to reply back, he feels kinda embarassed if he is being honest to himself .

"Oh! Right sorry, yeah what do you want again" slightly flushed and embarassed Jimin takes Jungkook's order quickly.

"Just drinks?"
Jimin asked for confirmation.

"Uh.. and a set of waffle with peanut butter"
Jungkook said as he remembered that Yoongi loves this menu for his breakfast very much .

"Okay your order will be send to your table, thank you"
Jimin said flashing her bright smile again.

The alpha went to his friend who's busy scrolling down his social media until he moved the chair to sit on.

"oh jungkook, What did you order for me?"
Yoongi asked with same sleepy expression on his face.

"Mineral water"
Jungkook said rolling his eyes in process.

"Yah- okay never mind but you wanna know something?"
The older said while putting his phone aside.

"no i don't-"

"and i don't care, i want to tell you no matter what, I think I wanna ask Eunmi for a date, what do you think"
Yoongi knew Eunmi just using him to get her closer to Jungkook but he cant help but finding Eunmi attractive .

"I'm not good with relationship advice but I'm not convincing you to date her, she's just using you"
Jungkook slightly concern for his friend.

"I know, I know but like you know she got this attituide of her screaming 'come get me, if you want me' and i can't help myself but to find its fucking attractive!"

Jungkook plastered a disgusted face from hearing Yoongi's little crush for Eunmi.

"Yeah keep doing that face and you will look like Shrek"
Yoongi said in hoping to get on Jungkook nerves .

"Oh yeah and Eunmi still like me not you stupid"
Jungkook said chuckling

"Aishh this kid"

Yoongi pouted again as Jungkook showing no interest as he keeps looking around the cute decorated cafe.

After a few minutes of conversation fills with teasing and friendly banter until their orders arrived .

"Here you go, sir"
after putting their order on the table he looked up and notice it was Jungkook, since Jimin only "talked" about Jungkook to him .