Chapter 84

I ran off with the mysterious member Of the group clowns I had recently joined.
"Where are we going!" I asked running behind him. He just kept running so I followed him until he ran into an abandoned building. He took the mask off. "Raiden? What is it?" I asked confused.
"Itori thought you might want to kill this ass yourself" he said pointing at Satoshi hiding.
I walked over and grabbed him by the throat. "I'm going to enjoy this"
"Oh yeah." He said. He grabbed my head and pulled the wig off.
"That was my disguise." I said throwing him on the floor and putting my foot on his neck. I took the clothes off to reveal my very creased dress underneath. I brushed it off and tied my hair into two pig tails. I smiled. He grabbed my foot and sliced It off with his kagune. I fell back landing on my arse and smiled creepily. He sat up and watched as red strings of blood reconnected my limb. I stood up and began laughing psychotically. "I'm strong. Very strong" I said wiggling my foot. I got on top of him and looked into his eyes. "Remember me yet" I whispered.
"Taiga." He said in shock. I stood up and kicked him backwards so he was against the wall, then used my blade kagune to keep him pressed up against the wall.
"You see I've undergone extreme torture. Not only that but I've been feeding on ghouls a lot since being in the 14th ward. My healing abilities are unique due to extensive cannibalism. I have a kakuja body armour and obviously healing."
"Taiga!!" Ayato shouted. I sighed and moved away. I had my back turned for one moment when Satoshi took it as attempt to chop me in half. Ayato and Kaneki got to see first hand, me falling apart, literally. The top half of my body fell in the ground whereas the bottom part of my body stayed standing.
"No!!!" Ayato shouted. He and Kaneki attempted to run up to me.
"Just wait!" Raiden shouted happily.
The red strings connected to my torso and pulled it back on, connecting me up again.
"I'm practically impossible to kill. Hey to you keep tryin." I said turning around to face him. He went to hit me with his kagune but I caught it.
"Tut tut. Rookie mistake" I sighed and stuck my foot out before dragging Satoshi on it, my leg going through him like a knife.
"Now my leg is all bloody." I said. "And you ripped my dress." I sighed. "It's okay. You can pay me back with your screams."
I jumped up and kicked him off me. I rubbed my finger up my leg and then licked my finger. "wow you taste nice" I said with a blood curdling voice. I walked over to him and climbed on top of him. "Too bad you're gonna die now. You were pretty cute" I said putting my hand in the hole in his body I made with my foot.
"Where's that heart of yours" I said happily. He was crying and screaming out in pain. I began giggling when I found it. "Goodbye Satoshi" I said ripping it out. I then squoze his heart in my hand. It burst like a blood filled balloon so as it dripped blood I held it above my mouth, practically drinking it. I threw the heart and stood up.
Raiden held out a piece of cloth so I wiped my hands and face off. He held his hand out for me to high five him an I did.
"That was badass" he said enthusiastically.
I looked at Kaneki and Ayato who were in shock.
"Boys" I said walking out past Ayato and Kaneki, Raiden following after me.
"You took your sweet time" Mio said smiling. "Watched what you did through the security feed. I have to say, that was pretty impressive."
"I know" I said straight faced, getting in the car.
"And that's why I'm never letting her go, that and she's the coolest prettiest person I've ever met and you have both missed out on her again. I hope your keeping a tally because I've lost count this has happened so many times" he smiled and got in the car.
"Let's go home" he said pulling the handbrake and reversing out before u turning and driving away. I could feel Ayato and kaneki's eyes burning into the back of my skull but I chose to ignore it. I wasn't turning back for anybody. I'm a killing machine that is a commended warrior in the clown group.