Chapter 69

Ayato brought all my stuff home and put it in my room. He then walked into his room and found me a cape and mask.
"You wear these at all times. You do not talk to anyone in the aogiri especially not Kaneki...okay?"
"Okay" I said smiling.
"This isn't a game. I'm letting you do this for your sister. That Is it, okay?"
"Ok ok calm down. For Ryo I get it. No speaking to anyone, not even Kaneki."
He nodded and handed the stuff over.
"Why don't you need one of these?" I asked holding up the cape.
"I'm the leader. They do as I say."
"So you're my new boss?"
"Yes." He answered bluntly. He kissed my forehead. "Due to the misunderstanding I suppose were back to the way things were before Sachi was mentioned?"
"You mean am I still your girlfriend?"
He nodded. "Yes. I am. Thank you for this." I put the cape on and smiled.
"When's your next order of business?" I asked taking the cape off.
"Should be whenever Kaneki appears. Investigators will be driving through here with one of Yamori's associates and we need him, we intercept them on their journey take him, leave."
"Alright."
"Me and Kaneki will take care of the cars you lot take care of the person in the van." I nodded to what Ayato was saying.

Eventually, Kaneki arrived but he didn't know I was in the Aogiri. I followed Ayato and Kaneki and did as they said. Ayato flung his arm out and everyone on the left side jumped off the bridge onto the road. My heart was now racing, I knew I was next to jump down. Ayato turned around and faced me. He flung his arm out and everyone jumped down, including me. Ayato and Kaneki appeared and flung the vans over.
"Get him out!" Ayato shouted. I ran over and opened the van doors.
The blonde haired man, was lay on the side of the van.
"Come on get out." I shouted.
"No. I need master Yamori"
"Please. The vans on fire." I held my hand out "come on."
He sat there shaking his head.
"Get him out right now!" Ayato shouted.
"I'm trying." I shouted sticking my head away from the van, looking at Ayato. I climbed into the van and attempted to help him out.
"Look. The van is on fire and it's really dangerous. we have to get out" I held my hand out and the man took it.
"Your hand is really small." He said. "did you know Yamori?"
"Yes. I did. I was his friend." I slowly walked out of the van, leading him out. He then practically rugby tackled me out of the van, shielding me from the explosion.
"Jason's friend is my friend." He said. He stood up and pulled my mask off.
"Taiga" he said smiling.
I grabbed the mask and put it back on.
"It's Hana now" I said.
"Right everyone...take the remaining investigators out." He shouted. I walked towards a van to see Amon. I looked up at the sky and sighed. It was Kaitos friend...I'm not letting him die, so without him knowing I picked him up and carried him someplace safe and out of sight. I grabbed the RC inhibition fluid out of his belt and injected myself. I then began to hurt myself, to make out I was in an accident, using the fluid so I didn't heal.
Amon sat up and rubbed his head. "Kaito's fiancé?" He said confused.
"Yeah. Hey. How are you?" I asked.
"How am I? How are you? You're covered in blood"
"Luckily it's just blood because ghouls came out of no where. My car was totalled, your vans were...and all of your men."
"All of them?"
"Yeah. I'm really sorry but I couldn't manage everyone so I dragged you aside. I knew Kaito would appreciate me helping you."
"Thank you. Thank you so much." He stood up and walked towards me. "let's get you to the doctors. Those cuts look bad."
"I'll be fine. Thanks but I have to run."
"I'll call for back up and we can drive you home"
I smiled. "Thank you."
"No problem. It's the least I can do for you saving me from what I can only imagine was the work of the aogiri."
"Just a bunch of ghouls in cloaks and masks"
"Yeah. You're lucky to be alive..."