Chapter 70

Guys, TokyoGhoul_wattys is now holding the voting for tokyo ghoul books. All you have to do is click on their story go to the chapter titled romance and comment my user name and tokyo ghoul. It means so much if you his could do that. Thank you all for reading ^_^

After I was dropped off outside a fake address, I waited for Amon to be away before running home.
"Ayato?" I shouted. Nobody was in. "Fuck" I muttered.
I ran to where the accident happened and there were police cars and news vans everywhere. A boy on his bike practically knocked me over.
"Watch where you're going!" I shouted standing up. I dusted myself off to see him cycling towards me.
"Sorry" he said smiling up at me.
"Do I know you?" I asked confused.
"Don't think so. I'm in a rush. I might see you around sometime" he cycled of smiling.
I looked around and could see a cape disappearing into the forest. I chased after it, calling for Ayato, but still, I couldn't did anyone. I walked out of the forest towards the main road when the boy with the bike stopped in front of me.
"You need to watch where you're going miss" he said smiling.
"Oh. Sorry" I smiled slightly.
He took the hat off and nodded his head at me slightly.
"Told you we'd run into each other again." I smiled but as I did something fell from the bridge so I pushed him as hard as I could out of the way. He fell off his bike and the bike was crushed by the car that fell. I looked up and I could see a clown running away.
"Are you okay?" I asked running around to him. He was lay on the floor, wide eyed and scared.
"Yeah...I am" he said. I held my hand out for him to help him up. He took my hand and I pulled him up. He snatched his hand away and looked at me.
"Are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost?"i asked smiling.
"Oh my god. Do you not know who I am?" He asked.
"Should I know?" I said smiling. He took the hat off and ruffled his hair about.
"Oh my god." I said confused. "Hide"
"You're suppose to be dead" he said putting his hat back on.
I could see something behind him making it's way closer. I stood in front of Hide, shielding him when I realised it was Raiden.
"You're here?" He said confused. "Come on we gotta go now" he said pulling my arm.
I looked at Hide who didn't know what to do. He looked sad and worried and honestly I didnt want to just leave but I had to. I nodded and grabbed Raiden's arm but another car was slowly falling down, it honestly looked like it was going to fall on top of us. Raiden pushed me on to the ground and lay on top of me. I closed my eyes and waited for this car to crush me and Raiden where we stand....well actually where we lay.

Hide's POV
I can't believe Kaneki is killing investigators. I didn't actually think that he'd really succumb to the urges to end the line of investigators. I shook my head and began cycling off. As I was cycling down the road I accidentally knocked a girl over.
"Watch it!" She shouted.
"Sorry" I said smiling at her.
"Do I know you?" She asked confused.
"Don't think so. I'm in a rush so I might see you again" it smiled and cycled off.
I cycled down the road and past the forest when the girl jumped in front of me again.
"You need to watch where you're going miss." I said smiling.
"Oh. Sorry" She smiled slightly.
I took my hat off and nodded my head slightly.
"Told you we'd run into each other again." I smiled but as I did something fell from the bridge so she pushed me as hard as she could out of the way. I fell off my bike and the bike was crushed by the car that fell. I looked up and I could see a clown running away.
"Are you okay?" She asked running around to me. I was lay on the floor, wide eyed and scared. Oh my god? Those eyes, that hair, her size and strength. I'd know those features a mile off. It's Taiga.
"Yeah...I am" I said. She held her hand out for her to help me up. I took her hand and she pulled me up. I snatched my hand away and looked at her.
"Are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost?" She asked smiling.
"Oh my god. Do you not know who I am?" I asked.
"Should I know?" She said smiling. I took the hat off and ruffled my hair about.
"Oh my god." She said confused. "Hide"
"You're suppose to be dead" I said putting my hat back on. Someone came from behind me.
"You're here?" He said confused. "Come on we gotta go now" he said pulling Taiga's arm.
She looked at me and she picked up that I didn't know what to do. I looked sad and worried. She nodded and grabbed the boys arm but another car was slowly falling down, it honestly looked like it was going to fall on top of them. The boy pushed her on to the ground and lay on top of her. I watched as the girl I had just gotten back into my life, was about to be ripped from my grasp again.
"Taiga no!!" I shouted.