Chapter 67

Kaneki's POV
When I walked into my house with Hana I showed her to my guest room and put her bag down in there. I knew there was something off about her...the fact that she would never look me dead on in the face or that she was so much like Taiga....maybe I was imagining this I mean losing Taiga fucked my life up...fucked my head up too. she was the love of my life but she died loving someone else, and hating me. Which could be why I'm seeing Hana as Taiga...because I need to see Taiga to clear my head, wipe my slate clean.

"Can I get you anything?" I ask walking into the room she was in. She was lay on her side, facing away from the door on top of the covers. I could hear her snoring so I grabbed the blanket off the couch and put it over her.
"Goodnight." I whispered.
"What?" She mumbled. Sitting up.
"Oh. I didn't mean to wake you"
"Oh no. I'm sorry. I fell straight to sleep. The ball wore me down so I guess I'm just really tired."
"It's fine. I'll leave you now. If there's anything you want just let me know"
"Erm. Kaneki...if you lied about something so big to someone you love that it could actually kill someone emotionally, how would you tell the truth."
"I just would. If you love them you owe it to them to be honest" I looked at her neck and sighed. "Sorry about hurting you."
"It's fine. Thank you for coming over and trashing the place." She smiled up at me. Then there was a knock at the door. "Just ignore it. It's probably Ayato."
"No. I'll answer it."
I walked over to it and opened it. "Raiden?" I said confused.
"Thank god. My tracking skills are still in tact" he said walking in.
Hana ran out of her room and saw Raiden. She ran over and practically launched herself at him.
"Why are you here" she asked.
"Well, I'm not staying there without you so I came here." He turned to face me. "Dude, mind if I crash here the night."
"No. You can either sleep in the guest room with her or have the couch"
"He'll be in my room" She interrupted. I nodded. "It's late. Get some sleep. Were guaranteed some heat with Ayato in the morning." They both nodded and walked off, as did I.

Taiga's POV
I woke up in Raiden's arms, so I was instantly smiling. I gently climbed out of the bed and grabbed my bag before running into the bathroom to get changed into a skirt, my black and red top and some brown knee high boots. I brushed my hair and teeth and lightly sprayed myself with some perfume before putting the bag by the front door. The skirt had two layers. One, was a short mini underskirt, the other was two long pieces on fabric, on at the front of my legs, one at the back, leaving the sides on my legs bare.
I walked into Kaneki's kitchen and began to make some coffee.
"Wow. You're awake and dressed." Raiden said walking over to me.
"Yes. Would you like some" I said pointing at the coffee. He nodded so I poured him a cup.
"So. What are you going to say to Ayato."
"Were over. I know about Sachi. And than, I'm just gonna try and be like really sexy and stuff"
"Well, dressed like that, it's not going to be hard"
"What do you mean?"
"Well you look stunning. If you were my girlfriend and you just dumped me, I'd be feeling pissed."
"Aww thanks" I said smiling.
"So now Ayato's out the picture-"
"-seriously..I've not even broken up with him and you're already trying to move in on me" I said raising an eyebrow.
"You're right. Sorry" he said smiling.
"But now he's gone, I don't mind maybe going on a date or two with you." I looked up and he didn't look phased at all. "Are you not happy?" I asked confused.
"No. I am. But I knew you'd cave eventually. Girls can't have enough of me" he smiled. I shook my head and giggled before the incessant banging on the door vibrated the walls of Kanekis house. I stood up and walked over and opened it.
"Ayato what a pleasant surprise"
"I was worried sick. Why are you here? Why did you take all of your stuff"
"Ah you see. I know about Sachi. So you can take your lame ass excuses and your apologies elsewhere because were over. I don't want to hear how much you regret seeing her behind my back. We may have only been together a day, but the minute we are in a relationship that is when you should cut off any connections you have to girls like Sachi. I'm the only one you needed, you don't need a bunch of others on the side. I am it, or at least I should've been."
"Sachi was some girl I've been talking to for ages, she loves me, the least I could do was tell her to her face."
"I don't believe you" I slammed the door in his face and walked off.
"I don't think he saw how sexy you look" Raiden said smiling.
"Oh shoot." I ran to the door and flung it open, leaning against the door frame.
"Take a good luck because I'm leaving and you won't see this. Ever again" I said pointing at my body. I slammed the door and smiled. I heard a slow clap from behind me so I turned around. Kaneki stood there clapping.
"That was fantastic, couldn't have done better myself."
"You were listening"
"It was hard not to. You were shouting."
"Oh. Sorry"
"It's fine, I needed to be woken."
"So...did I do good." I asked smiling.
"You did great" Raiden said standing up.
"I'm going to get dressed then I can take you out, do something fun."
"Like what."
"We can go to an aquarium"
I looked at Kaneki. "Wanna come?"
"Erm. I don't want to third wheel"
"You're not. We're not together like that"
"Okay. I could do with getting out of the house"
"Yeah. I recommended the aquarium because I have to take my little sister out today"
"You have a little sister?" I asked confused.
"Yeah. And Itori needs me to take her out...."