Chapter 60

I woke up to the sound of the front door opening and closing. I sat up, smiling when he burst through my bedroom door. I ran over and hugged him.
"I did miss you" I said smiling. He moved away and sat on my bed.
"Listen Taiga....you wanted me to report back to you, and I feel as though it is my duty to be honest with you." He began patting the space on my bed next to him so I sat down.
"Hinami is still in school, she lives with Touka. Nishiki sometimes comes over with Kimi to help her. Tskiyama lives in your old flat and Hide lives in Touka's obviously with her and Hinami."
"And Kaneki?....."
He paused for a moment before looking up. "He's fine too" he said smiling.
"That's good. If they're all happy, so am I."
He stood up an smiled. "By the way your friend left and he told me to tell you he didn't want to wake you but he'll see you on Monday"
"Okay." I stood up and told Ayato I was going for a bath. I sat in the bath with the curtain pulled all the way to my neck so I could see Ayato whilst he sat on the ground.
"So what's on today's agenda. I'm feeling some ghouls then come home for a little coffee" I said relaxing.
"You're attracting way too much inspectors here the aogiri will be here if you don't stop"
"Oh calm down. They won't come here unless members live here" he was silent for a moment. "Hold on a minute..." I said looking at him. "Your not part of that are you?" I asked confused. He looked up at me, seemingly guilty. "Oh my god you are!" I shouted.
"Taiga calm down"
"No! Don't tell me to calm down. You lied to me!"
"It wasn't lying, you never asked."
I shook my head. "Get out. I need to get dried and dressed." I said sighing. He groaned and walked out shutting the door.

Eventually I was dressed and dried and Ayato was watching tv so I snuck past him and tip toes into my bedroom. I grabbed my mask and put it in before jumping out the window.