Chapter 96

As I turned around the man appeared.
"Tatsuya?" I said confused.
"I told you to be scared of me." He lunged at me with his kagune and cut one of my arms off.
"What you gonna do now you can't punch me" he said laughing.
"This" I said looking down as my body reattached it's self together. As soon as my arm was fixed I punched him straight in the face.
He sat up. "Who are you?" He asked smiling.
"You work for the clowns don't you?" I asked walking over. He ignored me. "Don't you?" I asked again.
"Yes. I do" he said proudly.
"Ever come after me again and I will have you killed." I said moving away.
"How could you possibly do that."
"The night you all went after Taiga and she was made boss, were you there"
"Yes, I was" he said looking at me confused.
I pulled the wig off and bent down. "Ever come after me or Hinami again and I will kill you." I said.
"You're her aunt. That's why you're so protective of her? But she doesn't know does she"
"No. She thinks I'm dead. And if you slip this up to anybody you will be"
I put my wig back on and opened his gym bag, pulling his shirt out. I pulled mine off.
"Hey?! What are you doin?" He asked blushing.
I put his shirt on. "I can't go home with blood on me."
"Why not?"
"Because I live with our boss' brother. He'll want to know what happened and I won't lie, then, Itori and Uta will kill you" I threw my bloody t-shirt at him.
"I suggest you wash it, as I will for you, and bring it back tomorrow, clean and ironed." I picked my bag up and walked home.
When I got in I took my shoes and bag off and threw myself on the couch.
"What are you doing?" Raiden asked running out.
"Lying down. I'm tired."
"You can help me paint your room" he said covered in baby pink paint. I stood up and walked into the room.
"This looks good so far, well done"
"You sound surprised" he said, continuing to paint.
"Not surprised. Grateful" I said picking the roller out of the tray and began painting.
Things were awfully quiet so I turned around to look at Raiden for him to just paint straight over my face.
"Are you serious" I said grabbing the end of the t-shirt and cleaning my face.
I grabbed my roller and painted his face.
"That wasn't very nice now was it"
I smiled and continued painting.