Chapter 94

I had disguised myself as a young, silver haired girl. I dressed myself in some school uniform and enrolled myself into the local high school there.
Hinata Matsumoto. I'm now a 16 year old high school student. I hadn't had chance to go back to Anteiku just yet, instead when I got to the 20th ward, I spent my time enrolling myself in Hinamis school.

I walked in and sat down on the chair next to Hinami. She was quiet, and looked scared.
"Are you okay?" I whispered.
"Erm. Are you talking to me?" She asked nervously.
"Yes."
"Oh. Really? Nobody talks to me."
"Why not"
"They seem to think I'm a freak" she looked up and quickly looked down. "Don't talk to me. For your sake" she said nervously.
"Hello Hinami." A girl said sitting on her table.
"Hello."
The girl threw all of Hinami's things on the floor. "Oops" she said smiling.
"It's okay. Accidents happen."
"Is that what your mum said to you?" She said smiling. "Well that's if you has a mum"
I stood up. "Leave her alone" I warned.
"Hinami has a friend." She said standing up.
"Yes. Now I suggest you leave her alone right now."
"Is that a threat?"
"No. But if you don't leave I will hurt you. Now, that was a threat"
She scoffed. "I'm not scared of the weird new girl."
"You should be." I said looking up. She walked towards me so I pushed her away.
"Who do you think you are pushing."
"Who do you think you are taunting? Hinami has too much of a good heart to tell you that you're a bitch. You seem to overstep personal boundaries because you're insecure. You taunt her about her mother which leads me to believe you too, have lost a parent. I'm guessing it's your dad hence why when you bend over, everyone can see up your skirt? Take your petty insults else where before I embarrass you in front another class"
She took a step back and looked around at everyone giggling. She then turned around and walked away.
I turned to look at Hinami who was shocked.
"Here" I said bending down and picking all of her things up.
"Thank you" she said smiling.
"Why don't you stick up for yourself."
"Being mean is wrong." She said looking down.
"So is having her walk all over you."
She looked up and was smiling. She held her hand out.
"We're on a first name basis. Hinami fuegechi"
"Hinata Matsumoto" I said shaking her hand. I say back down and began to talk.
It was nice to see how much Hinami had changed what I didn't like is that she doesn't stick up for herself. apart from that, she's blossomed into a beautiful young woman and I'm proud of her.
"Hey, Hinata?" She said as she began to pack her things away as it was the end of school.
"Yea." I said looking up.
"You wanna come by my house. Id really like to introduce you to some of my friends and family."
"Erm. Okay" I said smiling. I packed my things away too and followed her to Anteiku. She walked in and was treated happily by Touka and Hide.
"How was school." Touka asked.
"It was good. I'd like to introduce you to my friend Hinata"
I nodded when Touka acknowledged me.
"Hey Hinami." Kaneki said walking down the stairs. He saw me but he didn't realise it was me. I walked over to him and shook his hand.
"I'm Hinata" I said looking into his eyes.
His face grew with shock when he realised. "Ahem. Kaneki" he said pulling his hand away.
"Mind if I have a word with you for a second." I said smiling. "Only I can see you're wearing a watch that is vaguely similar to one my father had once acquired."
"Yeah sure. Upstairs?" He said.
I looked at Hinami. "I'll just be a sec"
"Sure. Take your time" she said smiling. Kaneki led me upstairs before dragging me into a room with Raiden and Ayato. I ran over to Raiden and hugged him.
"Taiga?" He asked. I pulled away and nodded.
"How did you escape" Ayato asked.
"That doesn't matter. I need a place to live right now. I'm staying here." I said looking at them.
"But-" Raiden said sadly.
"If it's because you won't see me that I shall visit quite often." I said sitting next to him.
"It's because I'm not going to see Ayumi. I'm not leaving your side"
"But Raiden-"
"-but nothing. I don't care anymore. You're my best friend and I nearly lost you. It won't happen again." I nodded.
"I'll find Itori an Uta. Maybe they have a place for us to live. If so I'll come here and let you know before I go home and grab your stuff"
"Thank you"
I turned to Kaneki and walked over before hugging him.
"Are you okay" he asked quietly.
"Yeah." I pulled away an nodded.
"I'm going to go back to Hinami now"