Chapter 61

My panda mask/hood had a short black wig attached to it. My face wasn't covered much put you can pull the good down to cover more of your face.

I ran to a building filled with people and began biting them, pulling them apart basically causing havoc when I heard police sirens. I ran to the window to look at what was happening when I saw a group of ghouls in red cloaks.
"Aogiri" I whispered to myself. I stepped away from the window and turned around.
"You know your drawing unwanted attention to yourself." Someone said from behind me. I turned around and looked. All I could see was a mask covering half of his face. "We have to put an end to you" he said.
"We?" I said to myself confused. I looked up and watched as he moved closer to me so I moved away.
"No not you please" I said as I caught a glimpse of his face. He grabbed me by my throat.
"I'm sorry. Your only young but you've been causing trouble for a while now." He said tightening his grip slowly.
"I know where Taiga is" I said, barely breathing.
"So do I. She's dead" he said. His voice had no time to it. It was a bland terrifying noise.
"She's not dead" I said. I kicked him in the face and he let go. I went to run off but he walked over to me. He grabbed my foot as I went to kick him.
"How do you know her" he asked.
"I just do." I said with my leg in the air.
"Why are you telling me she's alive? She died I saw the proof"
"Believe me whatever Ayato did to prove she was dead was a lie. She's alive and well. But she's not the same anymore. She's different."
"Different how?"
"She's crazy now. She thinks some human boy is a ghost haunting her. Kaito his name is. I do my best to try and help her but she's too far gone. She may as well be dead."
"Hana!!!" Ayato shouted. He ran over to Kaneki and me and told Kaneki to let go.
"You know this girl?" He asked.
"It's my friends little sister."
"She knows taiga"
"She doesn't Taigas dead she was only telling you so you'd let go. Investigators are coming we gotta go now" he said looking at me. Ayato grabbed my and slung me over his shoulder before running away leaving Kaneki.
He put me someplace safe and went to walk off. "Where are you going?" I asked.
"I have business to attend to as a member of the aogiri"
"You're going after investigators?"
"I can't leave Kaneki to do it alone"
He then walked off and as much as I screamed and screamed his name he never came back so I was left to walk home alone.
I had a shower but I wasn't hungry as I had a little banquet before meeting Kaneki.

I walked into the living room and sat down waiting for Ayato. I had the lights switched off and I was waiting on the couch in the dark to interrogate him.
He quietly walked in and locked the door. I could see him tip toeing towards his room so I stood up and turned the light in. He turned around and sighed.
"Did you have fun. There was something I needed to ask you. Ah yes. When did he join the aogiri?!" I shouted, folding my arms.
"Taiga"
"No. When did he join"
"After you left"
"And why didn't you tell me."
"You said you wanted to leave that life behind. So I left you alone"
"But he's alright to risk his life?!"
"He's doing it for you. I told him you were killed by investigators. You and Ryoko."
"I need to stop him" I said going towards the door. He grabbed my arm.
"Don't. He's stronger then you think" he said slowly letting me go.
"Changing the subject now. Do you like me" I said knowing it would push his buttons.
"You're alright"
"No. Do you like me" I asked.
He began stuttering so I grabbed his face and pulled him towards me. "Do you want to kiss me"
"More then I want to breathe"
"I think we should stop" I said worriedly, knowing this was turning sour.
"It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone if your heart still does" I then froze. I had lost control over this situation entirely. "And yes. Of course I like you. You're fun to be around, you're smart, you're funny, you're cute, you're perfect in an imperfect way. Of course I like you...you're you."
I was lost for words. He grabbed my head and pulled me closer to him. "I really love you. From the moment I met you, you were the cool weirdo that surpassed my expectations. You're so strong and well...you're just amazing. Of course I love you." He then pulls me to him the extra inch, the inch that was keeping our lips apart. Yet when our lips crashed, at first, I felt awkward and stunned despite the fact I saw it coming, but I then eased into the kiss. My eyes slowly relaxed and closed.
He pulled away an smiled.
"So...what does that mean... For us" I said nervously.
"Well. I'd like to be your boyfriend"
I began blushing so I covered my face. "You would."
"I would. But this works both ways. You have to want me too"
"I might want you. I'll have to get back to you on that one. Good night Ayato. Sweet dreams." I stood up and winked. I then walked into my bedroom and shut the door.
"Taiga you cant leave it like that!" He shouted.
"I'm sleeping." I said smiling to myself.
"Do you want to be my girlfriend." He asked. I walked out of my bedroom and stuck my head in his face.
"Hmm. You're very good looking." I said. I moved towards his ear and whispered. "But I'll have to let to know in the morning." I moved away and he went to kiss me so I ducked.
I smiled and waved. "Goodnight Ayato." I then walked into my bedroom and went to sleep.