Chapter 35

I'm finished my shift yet I feel like it's time to take Hinami out so I go upstairs and throw something on and go to see Hinami. I walk into the sitting room and see her and Kaneki reading Books together. "Erm....your shift finished about an hour ago? Why are you still here?" I asked smiling.
"Do you want me I go?" He asked looking sad.
"Oh no! I was just surprised...to see you here" I smiled and sat next to them.
"You staying here for the night?" I asked looking at the book they were reading.
"If your letting me then yeah id love to" he said smiling.
"Yeah sure you stay here make yourself at home because I want to take Hinami out for a bit of family bonding" I said smiling. Hinami stood up happily so Kaneki closed his book.
"When you get back in you want to sit down and have a movie night. Just me and you. I can go rent some movies and stuff?"
"Yeah that sounds great thanks" I kissed him on his forehead and walked outside with Hinami.

"So where do you want to go?" I asked walking down the street.
"Well how about we sit here..." She said pulling me down next to her. "And talk about your love life" she said smiling. "So. First of all your all over Hide now your with Kaneki?" She said confused.
"Well... Hide said that he didn't want any hard feelings between us but he was falling for someone...I presumed it was Touka so when I saw Kaneki I told him."
"Did you ever think to yourself that your the one hide has fallen for?"
"No. He looked at Touka when he said it."
"So. Maybe he wanted you to be happy. He knew you'd be happy with Kaneki."
"I'd be happy with Hide too?!"
"Kaneki wouldn't have given you up he's too stubborn and he knows it'll be hard for him to get you back whereas Hide will give you up because he loves you and if you love someone enough they'll come back. He'd be pained watching you all loved up with Kaneki but if it makes you happy...in a weird way....it makes him happy too."
I sat starring into space. "I'm a monster" I sighed and slouched down into my seat.
"Your not a monster you just didn't know that he loved you. I'm clever you see so I can see the hidden signs. Sixth sense" she smiled at me so I sat up straight.
"What should I do?"
"Well...your with Kaneki now and maybe because you love both of them stay with Kaneki. Your basically giving Hide the 'push' to move on with his life. Could be the push he needs to be honest." She gently rubbed my back and smiled sweetly at me. "There's no point in ending things with Kaneki when you still love him..."
I nodded and smiled. "Taiga" someone said from behind me. I turned around and the smile soon disappeared off my face.
"Satoshi?" I said confused as he was with Touka.
"You two know each other?" She asked confused.
"Brief encounter yesterday over a date with your brother" I said looking at her.
"Yeah. How is things with Ayato?" He asked.
"Good seeing as though you lied about it"
"I didn't lie. As soon as you left he called it all off and knew one of us snitched. He tried to kill me last night but I got away. Touka found me and brought me back to her apartment, luckily."
"You believe Ayato over him?" Touka asked sounding slightly offended.
"I just met him"
"Yet you know what Ayato is capable of?"
I looked at Satoshi and apologised.
"It's fine Taiga don't worry about it. I'm glad your both safe. Guessing this is Hinami" he said.
"No!" I said promptly. "this is lulu."
"Lulu?" Touka asked confused.
"Yeah. I'm lulu" Hinami said smiling.
"Where's Hinami then?" He asked curious...overly curious for someone not involved In hurting her.
"She's at the café all by herself...she's old enough to look after herself now anyway."
He nodded. "You up for some coffee?" He asked Touka.
I looked at Touka knowing he was a lier and she knew what he was so she nodded. "Yeah. Let's go. I'll introduce you to Hinami if you want"
He smiled and nodded and walked away.
"Are we in danger?" Hinami asked.
"No. Not me...just you" I said staring at Touka and Satoshi walking away. He won't ever hurt Hinami.....not as long as I'm alive....