Chapter 18

Ayato leads me into an office building. "This is where we'll make our kills" he said crouching down.

I heard the workmen talking. "Ayato. I don't know if I can do it."

He turned to face me. He sent me a smile and said "we don't have to do this if you don't want. There's other things a girl and a boy could do"

I looked at him nervously. "Like what?"

He crawled over to me and put his fingers through my hair. "Like this" he said kissing me. I pushed him away. "I don't want to do that" I said standing up. He stood up and grabbed me around my throat.

"You don't get to reject me like that."

The buisness men stood up. "Hey put her down!" They shouted.

He walked towards a window with me still in his hands. Using his long legs he kicked the window, shattering the glass. I began kicking my legs grabbing his arm. He just held me outside the window, dangling me like bait over 20 stories.

"Such a short girl. Shorter then touka and maybe a centimetre taller then Hinami. A fifteen year old girl It's pathetic." I let go of his arm and stopped moving. I activate my kagune and his face stays still. No blinking, completely frozen. I knew my eyes had changed as I could see myself in his eyes. I grabbed his arm and squoze it tightly. "Let go" I said as my kagune was now fully activated like two wings of pure fire. He didn't let go so I reached for a shard of glass, from where the window was shattered, cutting my hand to shreds, I still clung to it and stabbed ayato in the arm. He instantly dropped me so I fell, watching the ground, my wings acing as almost a parachute. I used my wings to stop me and push me through a window 3 floors down. Landed on my feet and skidded along the floor a bit. I ran into the hall and pulled the fire alarm, making sure anyone in the building would evacuate. "We meet again" someone said from behind me. I turned around, and stared at Tsukiyama.

"That kagune is unforgettable" he said twiddling his fingers around. He ran at me so I began to shoot fire at him. He slowed down and somehow wrapped a chain around my arms throwing me agains the wall in this burning room.

I had my hands tied behind my back so I jumped over the chain and dodged his attacks. He grabbed the chains and threw me against the wall but I didn't hit it, I used my feet to stop me from hitting the wall. I landed on my feet.

"It's getting a bit hot in here" he said indicating the fire and ripping his jacket off.

His kagune was like a blade that went straight into me. He threw me on the floor before doing it again. I kicked him off me. "Maybe Hinamis a bit more fun to kill."

He said smiling.

I ripped my hands out of the chains and used the chain to strangle him, jumping on his back, ragging him around like a doll before ayato pulled me off him.

I kicked ayato off me and pushed him away from me. Tsukiyama stood alongside ayato ready to end me. "She's a kakuja." Ayato said shocked.

Tsukiyama smiled. "Make this a bit more fun then."

"It means she's stronger then us because she's a cannibal."

I begin laughing manically. "I wonder if you taste nice" I said tilting my head to the side. I ran at ayato and lept on his back and bit a chunk out of his shoulder.

I lay on the floor. "Best thing I've ever tasted" I said rolling around. I saw a blade coming towards me so I grabbed it and an jumped up yanking the blade, pulling Tsukiyama towards me.

"How do you taste" I said smiling. I bit into his arm but spat it out.

"Just as I suspected. Foul....like your taste in dining."

I smiled and pulled ayato up of the floor.

"Don't touch me again or it won't just be your shoulder I'll be eating" I threw him back on the floor. "Stop it" someone says. I turn around to see kaneki using his kagune to hold Tsukiyama away from me. He throws him at a wall. I smile and run over.

"How did you know where I was?" I asked.

"Followed the smell of idiots and it led me here" I ran over and hugged him. He grabbed me and jumped out of the building.