Chapter 19

I'm sat in the shower with my knees up at my chest and my arms around my legs, wrapped up like a human ball, just letting the shower water rinse all of the blood off me. Kaneki walked in and crouched next to me.

"You've been in here for an hour. You're clean" he said turning the shower off and sitting back down next to me.

"I bit touka's brother. I bit Tsukiyama. I'm a freak" I said staring straight ahead. He sat next to me getting all wet. "You'll get wet" I said looking at him. He grabbed a towel and put it on me so I was covered up and then cuddled me. "Look, I know that sometimes eating ghouls seems appealing, but it's not because you're a freak, it's because it's in your nature."

"But ayato said I'm a kakuja"

"Do you know what that is?" He asked

"No not really"

"It's a transformed kind of ghoul that are rare and come about by cannibalising other ghouls. It is said that through cannibalism, a ghoul absorbs Rc cells, and this uptake of Rc cells increases the concentration within a ghoul's body. If the concentration becomes high enough, it may trigger a mutation within the cells and lead to the formation of a new kagune, in your case the other wing, faster healing, faster reactions. Apart from the predatory kagune ghouls commonly possess, a kakuja has a special kagune that clads the ghoul's body and functions like an armour. The kagune amplifies the kakuja's strength or diversifies your abilities, which makes a fight against you especially hard."

"So I'm like a super ghoul?"

He smiled. "Yeah. I guess you could say that"

He made me smile a little bit. "Thankyou"

He tucked my wet hair behind my ear.

We both smiled. I moved closer to him until it was chest against chest. I began kissing kaneki and he kissed me. He had his fingers in my hair. He moved away.

"Kaneki" I say biting my lip. "I love you"

He moves his hands out of my hair an grabs my hand. Our fingers intertwine and fit together like a puzzle.

"I love you too...midget"

I smile. "Shhh. I'm not that small"

He laughs. "You're tiny"

"The best things come in small packages"

Kaneki kissed my forehead.

"Movie night. Me you Hide Touka and Hinami?"

"Are they here?" I asked

"No. They're all at touka's right now. Get in some pyjamas and come on up, were all waiting." He said standing up and walking towards the door. I stood up, holding the towel around me.

"Wait." I said. Kaneki turned around.

"When I said I loved you, I meant i really love you. I don't want us to be friends."

"What do you want us to be?" I raised an eyebrow. He smiled. "What about Hide"

"Maybe he won't know just yet"

Kaneki grabbed me. "I love you. So much. And I'm so glad I'm going to be your boyfriend " he said hugging me.

"Thankyou for today"

"What happened anyway?"

"I went of with ayato, he held me out the window because I didn't want to kiss him so I went crazy an stabbed his arm he let go of me I flung myself Into a window and then Tsukiyama appeared then both of them then I but a chunk out ayatos shoulder then you showed up"

"Awww taiga" he said hugging me. "I'm glad I showed up when I did now get ready we gotta go"

I nodded and got changed ready for what could be the most akward night of my life.

A/N
I've put up an attack on Titan fanfic...would mean a lot if you could check it out XD xoxo