Chapter 103

Naki stood behind Tskiyama with Raiden.
"Come on. Were leaving." He said holding his hand out. I ran over and took his hand.
"You coming?" I asked looking at Ayato.
"Eh. No. I'll try and sort things out here" I nodded and looked up at Raiden. He took me to his house, gave me a white coat to wear and took me to the train station. We got onto a train and Raiden handed me something.
"What is it?" I asked confused.
"Food" he said raising his eyebrow. "Eat."
I took a bite an smiled. "It's not human food." I said confused.
"Why would I do that." He grabbed it off me and took a bite. "I'm hungry and I gathered you were too." He said with a mouth full.
"Thank you" I said putting my hand over his mouth and smiling.
All of a sudden, gas filled the train.
"It's ccg." Raiden said to Naki. He smashed a window an climbed on to the top of the train. "Go first and help me up." I said covering my nose and mouth. Raiden nodded and Naki helped him up. Now, it was my turn. I looked outside of the smashed window and grabbed Raiden's hand. "I'm gonna pull you up and were gonna get out of here." He said. I nodded and got ready for him to pul me up. As he went to pull me up, the train went off the tracks, god knows how, but instead of letting Raiden get hurt I let go of his hand.
"Taiga!!!" He screamed as Naki pulled him to safety. I looked around and everybody inside the train was thrown around. I was thrown straight into the glass, it obviously smashed and sent me flying out of the train.
I opened my eyes after blacking out and I could see Akira. I pushed the rubble off of me and looked around. The train had come off the tracks in a tunnel so there was rocks and rubble everywhere. People were also crushed by the train, people like Akira. Her legs were under the train. I slowly walked over and looked down at her. I wanted to leave her for dead I really did but she hasn't done anything catastrophic to me.
I slap her in the face a little bit and she wakes up.
"Get away from me! Amon will be here soon" she said defenseless.
"I'm gonna lift this up and you need to drag yourself out okay?" I said walking over to the train.
"You're gonna help me?" She said confused.
"I'm not evil. Yes I'm going to help. Nobody can lift this long enough for you to get yourself out. You will loose your legs"
"Okay. Just do it" she said nodding.
I grabbed on to the train an as I did Amon ran over.
"Step away Taiga."
"No Amon she's helping. I'm trapped." Akira said.
"Amon. I'm gonna lift the Train and you pull her out ok?"
"Were accepting help of a ghoul?" he said disgusted.
"Yes! My legs are at stake! Do as she says!" Akira shouted.
He nodded and got ready to pull her out. I lifted the train up with every bit of energy I had, despite my injuries that didn't heal due to the ccg gas and he pulled her out, right before stabbing me with something on the ground.
"I'm going to kill you." He said ripping it out. I fell to the ground and picked up a rock. he pulled me up by my hair and held me up against the train.
"I hope you rot in-" he said before I cut him off by clipping him across the head with a rock. He moved away and I managed to limp out Of the tunnel.
"Taiga!" Raiden shouted. Noro Uta and Itori were there and Noro pulled me up onto the top of the tunnel.
"You'll heal soon" Itori said to me. "Pick her up." She commanded. Raiden nodded and picked me up.
"No!" I said moving. "I can walk."
I pulled the coat off and watched as it fell at the entrance of the tunnel. I looked down and saw Amon pick it up. "No!" You can't be free again!!" He shouted. "I'll get you."
I smiled and stuck my middle finger up. "Take that coat as a token to remember me by" I said before walking away with everybody in their masks.