Chapter 74

I got into Hides room and he was sat up and awake. "Taiga" he said smiling.
I sat on the end of his bed.
"Are you alright?" I asked blankly.
"Yea. I am now." He smiled. "How are you."
"I'm better then I have ever been" I said looking at him, straight faced.
"What did they do to you?" He asked confused.
"They did what they did to Jason and why he did to Kaneki. Made me stronger"
"No! This isn't you. Snap out of it"
"I will not snap out of anything. I am stronger now"
"You were this strong before only now you are more tolerable and less susceptible which Is great I'm all up for improvement but seriously? You had a go at Kaneki for being this blank and now you're the same"
"I understand his reasons"
"Well I don't understand any of your reasons"
"Care to elaborate"
"You left, letting all of us think you were dead, why?"
"Needed to get away. I was helping all of you by leaving. You all hated me and you all had reason to. I was a bitch to Hinami, I got your girlfriend killed. I'm sorry I am but I left it far too long to return anyway."
"So you'd just hope you'd never have to run into any of us"
"Well the 14th ward I didn't think id have to hope for such a thing" I said bluntly.
"You don't even sound like you anymore." He shook his head. I stood up and sighed. "To go through such a trauma and to still be standing is an achievement I am proud of. If you don't like the fact I've changed then you can sulk by yourself." I walked over to the hospital window and opened it.
"Where are you going?" He asked sitting up.
"I can't be arsed to have this conversation with Raiden, Ayato and Kaneki. I shall visit you tomorrow please in form them I have gone home and shall not want to be disturbed" I said. I turned to face the window and jumped out, activating my kagune to act as a parachute and as soon as I was on the ground i put it away, tucking my hands into my pockets and pulling my hood up, walking home.
I was half way home when I could sense something was following me. I looked around yet there was nothing. I shrugged it off and continued walking forward.
"Hello, taiga." Someone said from behind me. I turned around to see someone in a cape. I looked ahead of me an there were plenty of other 'clowns' I sighed.
"Why do you want me dead?" I asked turning around to what I could only presume was their leader.
"You bring way too many investigators to the different wards. We've tried to kill you but you won't die. The aogiri's secret weapon is Kaneki, would you like to be ours"
"No, thanks. I'm good being in the aogiri. If you don't want the aogiri after you I suggest you leave me alone. You kill me they kill you. It's simple. Kaneki is strong and won't go easy on you whatsoever."
"Let's not alert him of this then" and then one of them said as they activated their kagune. I shook my head and sighed.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you" i said shaking my head. A man walked over to me and held me up by my throat. I grabbed his arm and kicked my leg up, snapping his arm, so he obviously let me go. As soon as I touched the ground with my feet I rammed my hand through his chest.
"Your heart is small" I said putting my hand around it. He let out a groan when my hand held it. "Care to see it" I said pulling it out. I held it in front of his face. He put his hands on his chest before dropping to the ground. The ghouls surrounding me gasped.
"I warned him it's not my fault he didn't listen." I went to walk off when they all surrounded me, chaining me up.